trump tries to lower expectation for the debate.

Do you know of any drug that improves mental ability? I've seen people high. They didn't seem to be debate material.

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown

Sounds like he's scared, and I don't blame him. He's obviously not up to this.

Anyone think he'll go on about sharks and batteries again?
Joe got 95% of the advantage for the debate. I would watch Jake Tapper and Dana bash sent out on a death hunt from people screwed over by their one-way politics if empowered. And they are empowered. We will watch if they screw Trump over. We are tired of it. Trump must have several ways of responses. Joe may insult him several times. Does Trump respond in kind? This may be what the Prog commies will say Joe wins on. Something natural like Joe shitting himself would be gold Trump handles it professionally. He must not act like one often debates with Joe. And I know that he tried to act above board as to go against the grain of his personality and it hurt him.

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown

He sounds like he did during his criminal trial, when he suddenly started making excuses for why he couldn't testify.....after promising he would.

I'm still waiting for the tax returns he said he'd release after the audit.

Or for Trump to reveal his replacement for Obamacare that is better than Obamacare and everyone will love.

Hell, I'm still waiting for what his 'investigators' found in Hawaii when researching Obama's birth certificate.

I won't be holding my breath.

As an outsider I would be more than surprised to see the demented pants wetter risk the little that he has and hope for a miracle and somehow get "a draw" .

Piss Pants has Loser written all over him .

As an outsider I would be more than surprised to see the demented pants wetter risk the little that he has and hope for a miracle and somehow get "a draw" .

Piss Pants has Loser written all over him .

Who is 'piss pants' in this scenario?

The trick is gonna be: can Trump win gracefully without making Biden come off as a sympathetic character.

But after yesterday in Italy, I think the debate won't even happen
The debate will happen, it has to, it was agreed to by both men.

The question is, "how much will CNN cheat for Biden?"

Will the WH have the questions before the debate to prep Joe?

Will Trump's questions all be about his legal issues, Smith's J6, Smith's documents, Fani's case, Merchan's felonies, Letitia's cases, etc.
Painting Trump as a criminal.

He's going to do the only thing he knows: Be the playground bully. An 8 year old spoiled brat.

He's going overwhelm the debate with a hurricane of words and attacks and lies and name-calling.

And, very possibly, that may win it for him, given the current priorties of our electorate. It is what it is.

They’ll shoot Biden full of adrenal meds, and push him out there. Question is, will the backdrop be red again?
They haven’t even debated and Trumpers are making excuses why Trump will lose. There has never been a greater bunch of whiners than Trumpers.

Last edited:
He's going to do the only thing he knows: Be the playground bully. An 8 year old spoiled brat.

He's going overwhelm the debate with a hurricane of words and attacks and lies and name-calling.

And, very possibly, that may win it for him, given the current priorties of our electorate. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back