Trump Tweet: Ultimate Solution re Kurds?

it was only a matter of time.

mike-mitchell-anti-trump-art.gif
Psycho witch strikes again

attention grabbing incel says what?
Is he POTUS?
The witch is projecting yet again.

i used to be called a pagan vampire on the YMB.... you just aren't very creative, zog.
What it Trump holding in your sig line?

You seem to be implying that the Erdogan "final solution" is the extermination of the Kurds ala Hitler's "final solution", and its not.

Oh really?

He has made it plain that he plans to "resettle" almost two million Arab Syrian refugees in the region now populated by the Kurds
No different that you buttheads settling millions upon millions of illegal Mexicans in American territories....

You seem to be implying that the Erdogan "final solution" is the extermination of the Kurds ala Hitler's "final solution", and its not.

Oh really?

He has made it plain that he plans to "resettle" almost two million Arab Syrian refugees in the region now populated by the Kurds
No different that you buttheads settling millions upon millions of illegal Mexicans in American territories....
Aside from your bogus characterization, yea it’s kinda different

Is he POTUS?

i used to be called a pagan vampire on the YMB.... you just aren't very creative, zog.

an accordion.
Oh, is it photo shopped?

yep - donny couldn't play anything 'cept the his poorly educated basket dwellers. those are his hand movements when he's bloviating though............

an accordion.
Oh, is it photo shopped?

yep - donny couldn't play anything 'cept the his poorly educated basket dwellers. those are his hand movements when he's bloviating though............
Happy to compare resumes at any time, you evil witch. Hell my 15 year old daughter is smarter than you. Best you got is to give me a smiley. Predictable loon.

Last edited:

an accordion.
Oh, is it photo shopped?

Happy to compare resumes at any time, you evil witch. Hell my 15 year old daughter is smarter than you.

ho-hum. another one who thinks poorly educated = lack of education.

poor poor poorly educated zog.

why do you crave my attention? low self esteem?

an accordion.
Oh, is it photo shopped?

Happy to compare resumes at any time, you evil witch. Hell my 15 year old daughter is smarter than you.

You’re like the other leftist trolls here. You all think I as you said crave their attention. They are wrong as are you. Broad brushing people is wrong. We are allowed to support whomever we want to. So shut your ugly stupid mouth you evil fat witch. I think Bernie Sanders is insane but I would never broad brush and vilify all of his supporters.

an accordion.
Oh, is it photo shopped?

You’re like the other leftist trolls here. You all think I as you said crave their attention. They are wrong as are you. Broad brushing people is wrong. We are allowed to support whomever we want to. So shut your ugly stupid mouth you evil fat witch. I think Bernie Sanders is insane but I would never broad brush and vilify all of his supporters.

you sound so angry, zog. so so angry. whatever you may think - you are allowed to be as poorly educated as you want. but you replied.... to me.... unsolicited. so you'll hafta excuse moi, if i giggle at yer feeble attempts to keep my interest. anything else you got to say? :poke:

Oh, is it photo shopped?

you sound so angry, zog. so so angry. whatever you may think - you are allowed to be as poorly educated as you want. but you replied.... to me.... unsolicited. so you'll hafta excuse mio, if i giggle at yer feeble attempts to keep my interest. anything else you got to say? :poke:
If you did not care you would not respond. Sucks to be you, little witch.

you sound so angry, zog. so so angry. whatever you may think - you are allowed to be as poorly educated as you want. but you replied.... to me.... unsolicited. so you'll hafta excuse mio, if i giggle at yer feeble attempts to keep my interest. anything else you got to say? :poke:

i'm having fun, waiting until i go take a toke. then you'll really be cracking me up. :stir:

i'm having fun, waiting until i go take a toke. then you'll really be cracking me up. :stir:
I am having fun too. Trump built a huge Trump Tower in your empty head and he will build a 2nd one in 2020. Enjoy.

I am having fun too. Trump built a huge Trump Tower in your empty head and he will build a 2nd one in 2020. Enjoy.

uh-huh. donny will resign , be taken out in either handcuffs,or straight jacket, or he'll stroke out with a big mac shoved down his orange turkey gullet.

& america will pop a cork.

bank on it.

Turkey wants a buffer zone with the Kurds to keep the Kurds from attacking Turkish border towns. This is not new. It has been ongoing for hundreds of years. The Kurds are squatters here and there hoping to get a new "Kurdistan" somewhere. Saddam gassed them, killing thousands. If the "final solution" means that some Kurds relocate out of the buffer zone, and that creates peace, no big deal.

You seem to be implying that the Erdogan "final solution" is the extermination of the Kurds ala Hitler's "final solution", and its not. So stop with the dramatics already. Trump got out with no US lives lost, and a "solution" to the Kurd-Turk problem. A win-win-win.
The Kurds are not squatters. That is part of their original homeland. It was divided up by the Brits with no consideration for the indigenous peoples.

As far as being a solution? Eedogan isn't gonna stop, everyone knows this.

What this is a solution to is securing a route for Russians to supply Iran. It's a gift from tRump to Putin. Probably at Putin's direction .
The Kurds are a nomadic herding culture. They have no fixed homeland unless you consider the lion's share of four nations their 'homeland'.

uh-huh. donny will resign , be taken out in either handcuffs,or straight jacket, or he'll stroke out with a big mac shoved down his orange turkey gullet.

bank on it.
Nope. Only in your imaginary world.

bank on it.

sj.jpg

4b4f072af31ce626aafe66d2f18cc3f2.jpg

Trump-in-a-straightjacket.jpg

like-a-dog-donald-trump-impersonates-mitt-romney-choking-in-the-2012-election.jpg

:113:

bank on it.

sj.jpg

4b4f072af31ce626aafe66d2f18cc3f2.jpg

Trump-in-a-straightjacket.jpg

like-a-dog-donald-trump-impersonates-mitt-romney-choking-in-the-2012-election.jpg

:113:
Triggered. I broke Another one. Next.

an accordion.
Oh, is it photo shopped?

LMAO! Okay, got it now. Thank you.

Forum List

Back