Trump Tweets Out Poll Showing 97.83% of People ‘Stand With’ Him on Impeachment

More like sense of propaganda for his dumbfuck cult like followers.
Thank you subversive for your deep insanity...please continue...ROTFLMFAO@
You underestimate how sheep like trump's base is.
You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO
This piece of shit needs to banned permanently for threatening me. Its here for all to see.
Here is what I wrote....simply a matter of fact you probably never though about..."You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO".....Doesnt sound like a threat to me, simply a fact of science!
So out of nowhere, when the thread or conversation is nothing about guns or bikes, you state I can be shot off my bike. And thats not a threat?

You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO
I'm going to keep posting replies to this comment until you are banned permanently for threatening to shoot me.
Purge supplies USMB with a huge percentage of retarded rightwing and racist threads and postings. Banning him would drastically change USMB's profile.

Threats of violence. Shows exactly who you are and what you are about.

Shows the founders were wise to revolt

I'm going to keep posting replies to this comment until you are banned permanently for threatening to shoot me.
Purge supplies USMB with a huge percentage of retarded rightwing and racist threads and postings. Banning him would drastically change USMB's profile.
I dont give a fuck I don't like being threatened to be shot, and that is exactly what that was.

This piece of shit needs to banned permanently for threatening me. Its here for all to see.
Here is what I wrote....simply a matter of fact you probably never though about..."You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO".....Doesnt sound like a threat to me, simply a fact of science!
So out of nowhere, when the thread or conversation is nothing about guns or bikes, you state I can be shot off my bike. And thats not a threat?
Did I say I would shot you?....

Why thank you Cramp for the glowing review!....I also enjoy your demented posts!

Websites better stop and think of who they want to be

Working sites like jerry Springer will not work for long anymore

Getting half conservatives and half liberals fighting to increase traffic is coming to an end

Conservatives will boycott liberal or jerry Springer sites

I dont give a fuck I don't like being threatened to be shot, and that is exactly what that was.
YOU dont like it....Another communist that hates our first amendment and free speech...check!

Now, like the cowardly keyboard punk you are, you will backtrack and play the victim card. You Russian trolls really are disgusting and lame.

Ken Starr made an interesting observation. He said he pays no attention to polls. It's the gossip at barber shop; comments in the grocery check out line. In his opinion the people are livid over the democrat nonsense. At my daughter in law's work even democrats are furious.

Fury at democrats is slopping over on Gavin Newsom. He might be removed becausebwe are so pissed. The California democrats are poisoning the country. Schiff, Swallwell, Pelosi are all toxic Californians. Add in some poison from New York and you see what the coasts are doing.

Now, like the cowardly keyboard punk you are, you will backtrack and play the victim card. You Russian trolls really are disgusting and lame.
Why play it when scum like you and biker bitch do it so well!

Are you going to shoot me too?

And jerry Springer type websites better take notice

Gaining money by supporting the equal fighting will soon be stopped

One side is guilty

Not both sides

The men have judged this that way

Are you going to shoot me too?
I shoot no one, but you could also be knocked off a bike with a .306 and not hear it! Apparently you are as stupid as biker bitch!....But you 2 ABNORMALS are fun to play with....like a laser with a pussy cat!

Yes you did. Direct quote = 'You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO"

Forum List

Back