Trump Tweets Out Poll Showing 97.83% of People ‘Stand With’ Him on Impeachment

Yes you did. Direct quote = 'You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO"
And from that you got I will shoot you....ROTFLMFAO.....You must be one really thin skinned moron!.....More insanity please...been awhile since I had such entertainment!
You sound the way mass killers sound before they commit mass murder. If USMB does not turn your information into law enforcement they will be complicit when you commit your crime.
I wouldn't go that far but if veiled threats like that are allowed here this place will turn into a sewer.
Maybe that is what USMB wants.
Well I would like to think even a sewer would have some standards, like no veiled threats of violence against other members. If not it will become unusable.
Well we can't write **** but fuck is ok....that makes little sense to me. But I can run with the flow!

Rules of the forum.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.

Sorry, no implied threats.

Rules of the forum.

No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.

Apparently there is no moderator on duty or available tonight,

Yes you did. Direct quote = 'You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO"
And from that you got I will shoot you....ROTFLMFAO.....You must be one really thin skinned moron!.....More insanity please...been awhile since I had such entertainment!
You sound the way mass killers sound before they commit mass murder. If USMB does not turn your information into law enforcement they will be complicit when you commit your crime.
I wouldn't go that far but if veiled threats like that are allowed here this place will turn into a sewer.
Yes Cramp, a little FREE SPEECH always bothers the left....don't you think you need a few more ABNORMALS to join in....that is what you girls usually do....call up reinforcements!
^Wants free speech to mean he can threaten others with gun violence, but even though I said you, your bike, it was just hypothetical.

Rules of the forum.

No shit

Rules of the forum.

Did "I" imply a threat or stated a fact....I see no I there, but you may!

Rules of the forum.

That's understandable, maybe they'll have someone on tomorrow to clean this up.

Did I say I would shot you?....
Yes Cramp, a little FREE SPEECH always bothers the left....don't you think you need a few more ABNORMALS to join in....that is what you girls usually do....call up reinforcements!

And they will not speak a word about mass murder of babies. With abortion

This is why the democrats have no credibility in what they say

Rules of the forum.

Did "I" imply a threat or stated a fact....I see no I there, but you may!

Yes, "you" implied a threat.

Rules of the forum.

The threat was obviously implied. The conversation wasn't about bikes or guns , then hey you know you can be shot. Not someone could, you.

Yes, free speech is OK for the left when they disparage our president, but is unacceptable when free speech is something YOU HEATHENS don't like!

Rules of the forum.

The threat was obviously implied. The conversation wasn't about bikes or guns , then hey you know you can be shot. Not someone could, you.

Sorry, should have been more clear. I meant to say no implied threats are allowed, Purge the purge.

Rules of the forum.

Abortion is an implied threat to a baby about to be aborted and killed

Hypocrits are guilty of insanity with double standards

Rules should also be. No INSANITY. Which
The democrats shows nearly every post

The main debate on USMB tonight is whether a poster/member named Purge or other posters/members can threaten gun violence against other posters/members.

Rules of the forum.

Well, I was replying to your post! What names did you call Trump supporters again...dumbfuck cult like followers.....and the word you is used in describing all you ABNORMALS....interpretation@

Rules of the forum.

Don't do crack, kids.

Being a democrat is an implied threat to babies

With abortion

Who will decide what is harm?

Look it’s the majority of the men will decide

The dominoes are falling to make this certain result

Rules of the forum.

Don't do crack, kids.

See there’s a person that cannot debate

Rules of the forum.

Don't do crack, kids.
So that is why you call yourself HappyJoy!....Thanks for sharing!

Forum List

Back