Trump Tweets Out Poll Showing 97.83% of People ‘Stand With’ Him on Impeachment

Rules of the forum.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.

Sorry, no implied threats.
Apparently there is no moderator on duty or available tonight,

That's understandable, maybe they'll have someone on tomorrow to clean this up.
They better

Rules of the forum.

No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious Stalking and Harassment of members on the forums.

The threat was obviously implied. The conversation wasn't about bikes or guns , then hey you know you can be shot. Not someone could, you.
Well, I was replying to your post! What names did you call Trump supporters again...dumbfuck cult like followers.....and the word you is used in describing all you ABNORMALS....interpretation@
OK, so you are one of those really lame weak cowardly crybaby punks. You should have explained that earlier.

Rules of the forum.

Abortion is an implied threat to a baby about to be aborted and killed

Hypocrits are guilty of insanity with double standards

Rules should also be. No INSANITY. Which
The democrats shows nearly every post

Don't do crack, kids.

See there’s a person that cannot debate

Your idea of debating goes something like this:

Normal poster: Death threats, direct or implied are against the rules of the board

You: but, but, but abortion.

Rules of the forum.

Don't do crack, kids.
So that is why you call yourself HappyJoy!....Thanks for sharing!

I call myself Happy Joy because Green and Blue does crack? Whatever works for you...well, sans the death threats.

“Do you stand with President Trump?” asked the online poll, labeled “BREITBART IMPEACHMENT POLL.”

97.83% of respondents voted “yes,” while 2.17% voted “no.”

“THANK YOU!” Trump wrote on Twitter in response.

I did notice no one was even interested in polling any fuktards.

Rules of the forum.

The threat was obviously implied. The conversation wasn't about bikes or guns , then hey you know you can be shot. Not someone could, you.
Well, I was replying to your post! What names did you call Trump supporters again...dumbfuck cult like followers.....and the word you is used in describing all you ABNORMALS....interpretation@
OK, so you are one of those really lame weak cowardly crybaby punks. You should have explained that earlier.
I see the very thought of debate and verbal combat is enough to have you GIVE UP....And you actually think your invectives, unlike you little cowards, would upset me the way it upsets you baby killers
....ROTFLMFAO

Rules of the forum.

Don't do crack, kids.
So that is why you call yourself HappyJoy!....Thanks for sharing!

I call myself Happy Joy because Green and Blue does crack? Whatever works for you...well, sans the death threats.[/QUOTE)

See that person cannot debate and proves a hypocrit to hide the mass murder of babies

Rules of the forum.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Dylann Roof looked like he'd get exhausted just getting dressed in the morning.

Democrats will not debate because they always checkmate themselves with hypocrisy with their promotion of mass murder of babies by being a democrat

They will always be checkmated

Rules of the forum.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Dylann Roof looked like he'd get exhausted just getting dressed in the morning.
And we know you would have liked to have seen him nude....perverts all you ABNORMALS!

See that person cannot debate and proves a hypocrit to hide the mass murder of babies

It's hypocrite, with an e. The first and second time I thought it was just a typo. Who is mass murdering your brain cells?

The main debate on USMB tonight is whether a poster/member named Purge or other posters/members can threaten gun violence against other posters/members.

The rightwingguncrazies have been doing this all along and you haven't said a thing. Threatening Civil War is about as big a gun violence threat as one can get. So you need to stop reading in other peoples posts and get on with your life. Or just find another place more to your liking to post in.

Rules of the forum.

And we know you would have liked to have seen him nude....perverts all you ABNORMALS!

Nah, I'm not the one who gets off threatening others.

The main debate on USMB tonight is whether a poster/member named Purge or other posters/members can threaten gun violence against other posters/members.

The rightwingguncrazies have been doing this all along and you haven't said a thing. Threatening Civil War is about as big a gun violence threat as one can get. So you need to stop reading in other peoples posts and get on with your life. Or just find another place more to your liking to post in.

I think personally threatening someone is a little different than this pussy-ass civil war the Incels are pushing. It's also against the forum rules.

Rules of the forum.

I see the very thought of debate and verbal combat is enough to have you GIVE UP....And you actually think your invectives, unlike you little cowards, would upset me the way it upsets you baby killers
....ROTFLMFAO
You are a nobody asshole. A big nothing in life. A loser obsessed with and on an anonymous messageboard all day and night every day and every night. You think flooding USMB with your drivel makes you a somebody while in reality, it confirms your loser and nobody status.

No, you are just a stupid bastard...we already know that....and talk about GUN VIOLENCE AND THREATENING...

Instagram is Now Banning Photos of People at Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote ‘Violence’
War on the 2nd Amendment kicks into high gear.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg
Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

Yes, really.

A picture was posted showing Kaitlin Bennett and Millie Weaver shooting firearms at a gun range.

insta1.jpg

Facebook-owned Instagram banned and removed the image, claiming it violated their policy on violence or dangerous organizations.

The image depicts two independent women at a shooting range legally and lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

thumbnail-1.jpg

In our new social credit score dystopia, that’s forbidden.

First it was images of Alex Jones, now it’s images of legal firearms.

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

Once the Commie-style social credit score is fully in place, photos like this will lead to real world punishments, like your bank account being taken away.

That’s our collective future.

I SEE YOU FREIGHTENED LITTLE GIRLS GO ALONG WITH THIS!

No, you are just a stupid bastard...we already know that....and talk about GUN VIOLENCE AND THREATENING...

Instagram is Now Banning Photos of People at Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote ‘Violence’
War on the 2nd Amendment kicks into high gear.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg
Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

Yes, really.

A picture was posted showing Kaitlin Bennett and Millie Weaver shooting firearms at a gun range.

insta1.jpg

Facebook-owned Instagram banned and removed the image, claiming it violated their policy on violence or dangerous organizations.

The image depicts two independent women at a shooting range legally and lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

thumbnail-1.jpg

In our new social credit score dystopia, that’s forbidden.

First it was images of Alex Jones, now it’s images of legal firearms.

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

Once the Commie-style social credit score is fully in place, photos like this will lead to real world punishments, like your bank account being taken away.

That’s our collective future.

I SEE YOU FREIGHTENED LITTLE GIRLS GO ALONG WITH THIS!

You broke the forum rules about threatening other posters. What does that have to do with Insagram, tard?

Rules of the forum.

....ROTFLMFAO
You are a nobody asshole. A big nothing in life. A loser obsessed with and on an anonymous messageboard all day and night every day and every night. You think flooding USMB with your drivel makes you a somebody while in reality, it confirms your loser and nobody status.
Ahhh... you uncovered my intentions.....to drive you mindless little twits into a frenzy.....IMPLIED THREAT...Too bad your collective heads don't explode......did I just make your day?....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Forum List

Back