Trump Tweets Out Poll Showing 97.83% of People ‘Stand With’ Him on Impeachment

OK, so you are one of those really lame weak cowardly crybaby punks. You should have explained that earlier.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Dylann Roof looked like he'd get exhausted just getting dressed in the morning.
And we know you would have liked to have seen him nude....perverts all you ABNORMALS!

Nah, I'm not the one who gets off threatening others.
No, you are just a stupid bastard...we already know that....and talk about GUN VIOLENCE AND THREATENING...

Instagram is Now Banning Photos of People at Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote ‘Violence’
War on the 2nd Amendment kicks into high gear.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg
Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

Yes, really.

A picture was posted showing Kaitlin Bennett and Millie Weaver shooting firearms at a gun range.

insta1.jpg

Facebook-owned Instagram banned and removed the image, claiming it violated their policy on violence or dangerous organizations.

The image depicts two independent women at a shooting range legally and lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

thumbnail-1.jpg

In our new social credit score dystopia, that’s forbidden.

First it was images of Alex Jones, now it’s images of legal firearms.

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

Once the Commie-style social credit score is fully in place, photos like this will lead to real world punishments, like your bank account being taken away.

That’s our collective future.

I SEE YOU FREIGHTENED LITTLE GIRLS GO ALONG WITH THIS!

You broke the forum rules about threatening other posters. What does that have to do with Insagram, tard?
Community guidelines... definitely curtails 1st amendment rights....and again did I threaten or simply state a fact....you wimps are all the same....LOLOLOL!

Still nothing done. Apparently we can make veiled threats all we want here. Free speech and all...

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Dylann Roof looked like he'd get exhausted just getting dressed in the morning.
And we know you would have liked to have seen him nude....perverts all you ABNORMALS!

No, you are just a stupid bastard...we already know that....and talk about GUN VIOLENCE AND THREATENING...

Instagram is Now Banning Photos of People at Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote ‘Violence’

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg
Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

Yes, really.

A picture was posted showing Kaitlin Bennett and Millie Weaver shooting firearms at a gun range.

insta1.jpg

Facebook-owned Instagram banned and removed the image, claiming it violated their policy on violence or dangerous organizations.

The image depicts two independent women at a shooting range legally and lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

thumbnail-1.jpg

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

Once the Commie-style social credit score is fully in place, photos like this will lead to real world punishments, like your bank account being taken away.

You broke the forum rules about threatening other posters. What does that have to do with Insagram, tard?
Community guidelines... definitely curtails 1st amendment rights....and again did I threaten or simply state a fact....you wimps are all the same....LOLOLOL!

You made death threat and this has nothing to do with the 1st amendment.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg

Yes, really.

insta1.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

Where does it say anything about death....even James Hogdkinson didnt kill when shooting...not that that fucking liberal/ commie didn't want to!

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg

Yes, really.

insta1.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

USMB is privately owned. Free speech has nothing to do your death threat being allowed on the privately-owned USMB messageboard.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg

Yes, really.

insta1.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

USMB is privately owned. Free speech has nothing to do your death threat being allowed on the privately-owned USMB messageboard.
Still nothing about death....how come. Can't find it?....ROTFLMFAO!

So The Purge, you edited your comment to leave out the part where I can be shot. Why would you do that? Fucking pussy troll. Don't ever threaten me again you piece of shit.

Well at least Trump is keeping his sense of humor.
He'll need it when it's not just his hair that's orange.
Oh, Comrade.....

1aomanbad-jpg.270822
Memes don't exonerate him. It's just another attempt at deflection. He's toast as soon as a critical number of Republican senators grow a set.

BAB437F9-738E-4281-82C4-DABA63172900-652x640.jpeg
You do no that NO PRESIDENT has ever been impeached and removed from office....no. you are such a lightweight you would have no idea!

So The Purge, you edited your comment to leave out the part where I can be shot. Why would you do that? Fucking pussy troll. Don't ever threaten me again you piece of shit.
I did, news to me!.....aw, now you went and MADE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR DONT EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN BULLSHIT!...THIN SKINNED SUCKASS!

Oh, Comrade.....

1aomanbad-jpg.270822
Memes don't exonerate him. It's just another attempt at deflection. He's toast as soon as a critical number of Republican senators grow a set.

You do no that NO PRESIDENT has ever been impeached and removed from office....no. you are such a lightweight you would have no idea!
Why did you edit your post where you threatened me bitch?

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg

Yes, really.

insta1.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

Where does it say anything about death....even James Hogdkinson didnt kill when shooting...not that that fucking liberal/ commie didn't want to!

Coward, running away from your own post.

Oh, Comrade.....

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

There's a first time for everything. Nixon would have been impeached and convicted, but at least he saw the writing on the wall and did the country a favor. Of course, Trump's ego will probably force him into being that first.

I did, news to me!.....aw, now you went and MADE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR DONT EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN BULLSHIT!...THIN SKINNED SUCKASS!
Who do you think deleted your post? You know it still shows up in all the quotes, don't you?

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg

Yes, really.

insta1.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

Coward, running away from your own post.
Typical for his sort.

Oh, Comrade.....

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

Why did you edit your post where you threatened me bitch?
Because he is a punk ass pussy bich cowardly asshole.

Forum List

Back