Trump Tweets Out Poll Showing 97.83% of People ‘Stand With’ Him on Impeachment

So The Purge, you edited your comment to leave out the part where I can be shot. Why would you do that? Fucking pussy troll. Don't ever threaten me again you piece of shit.
I did, news to me!.....aw, now you went and MADE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR DONT EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN BULLSHIT!...THIN SKINNED SUCKASS!
You know what makes you the biggest pussy on the forum, and also the biggest asshole? Editing your comments later to cover up how much of a piece of shit you are. Fucking weak you little child. Never threaten me again asshole.

And we know you would have liked to have seen him nude....perverts all you ABNORMALS!

Nah, I'm not the one who gets off threatening others.
No, you are just a stupid bastard...we already know that....and talk about GUN VIOLENCE AND THREATENING...

Instagram is Now Banning Photos of People at Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote ‘Violence’
War on the 2nd Amendment kicks into high gear.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg
Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

Yes, really.

A picture was posted showing Kaitlin Bennett and Millie Weaver shooting firearms at a gun range.

insta1.jpg

Facebook-owned Instagram banned and removed the image, claiming it violated their policy on violence or dangerous organizations.

The image depicts two independent women at a shooting range legally and lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

thumbnail-1.jpg

In our new social credit score dystopia, that’s forbidden.

First it was images of Alex Jones, now it’s images of legal firearms.

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

Once the Commie-style social credit score is fully in place, photos like this will lead to real world punishments, like your bank account being taken away.

That’s our collective future.

I SEE YOU FREIGHTENED LITTLE GIRLS GO ALONG WITH THIS!

You broke the forum rules about threatening other posters. What does that have to do with Insagram, tard?
Community guidelines... definitely curtails 1st amendment rights....and again did I threaten or simply state a fact....you wimps are all the same....LOLOLOL!

You made death threat and this has nothing to do with the 1st amendment.
Do you need a tampon? That was no threat .. stop trying to shut down speech snowflake move along

So The Purge, you edited your comment to leave out the part where I can be shot. Why would you do that? Fucking pussy troll. Don't ever threaten me again you piece of shit.
I did, news to me!.....aw, now you went and MADE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR DONT EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN BULLSHIT!...THIN SKINNED SUCKASS!
You know what makes you the biggest pussy on the forum, and also the biggest asshole? Editing your comments later to cover up how much of a piece of shit you are. Fucking weak you little child. Never threaten me again asshole.
Is that a snowflake suit you wearing?

You like it?

You like it?
It would explain a lot lol

More like sense of propaganda for his dumbfuck cult like followers.
Thank you subversive for your deep insanity...please continue...ROTFLMFAO@
You underestimate how sheep like trump's base is.
You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO
I'm going to keep posting replies to this comment until you are banned permanently for threatening to shoot me.
ROFLMFAO

You do that...maybe if you repost his comment enough times
it’ll magically rewrite itself to fit your accusation

You like it?
Why is that?

You like it?
Why is that?
You are melting lol

More like sense of propaganda for his dumbfuck cult like followers.
Thank you subversive for your deep insanity...please continue...ROTFLMFAO@
You underestimate how sheep like trump's base is.
You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO
I'm going to keep posting replies to this comment until you are banned permanently for threatening to shoot me.
ROFLMFAO

You do that...maybe if you repost his comment enough times
it’ll magically rewrite itself to fit your accusation
Nah you didn't threaten to shoot me your good bud.

You like it?
Why is that?
You are melting lol
Nah

The main debate on USMB tonight is whether a poster/member named Purge or other posters/members can threaten gun violence against other posters/members.

The rightwingguncrazies have been doing this all along and you haven't said a thing. Threatening Civil War is about as big a gun violence threat as one can get. So you need to stop reading in other peoples posts and get on with your life. Or just find another place more to your liking to post in.

I think personally threatening someone is a little different than this pussy-ass civil war the Incels are pushing. It's also against the forum rules.

Give it a rest. It's over. Move on.

The main debate on USMB tonight is whether a poster/member named Purge or other posters/members can threaten gun violence against other posters/members.

The rightwingguncrazies have been doing this all along and you haven't said a thing. Threatening Civil War is about as big a gun violence threat as one can get. So you need to stop reading in other peoples posts and get on with your life. Or just find another place more to your liking to post in.

All democrats threatens us babies lives just by being a democrat with their murdering of us citizens at 9 months

I think personally threatening someone is a little different than this pussy-ass civil war the Incels are pushing. It's also against the forum rules.

Give it a rest. It's over. Move on.

He wants you to move on before you expose all democrats as hypocrites and mass murderers of babies

He wants to hide all that mass murdering that the democrats do

So let the democrats hide by not talking about murder and killings

And we know you would have liked to have seen him nude....perverts all you ABNORMALS!

Nah, I'm not the one who gets off threatening others.
No, you are just a stupid bastard...we already know that....and talk about GUN VIOLENCE AND THREATENING...

Instagram is Now Banning Photos of People at Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote ‘Violence’
War on the 2nd Amendment kicks into high gear.

on19 September, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

190919insta.jpg
Instagram is now blurring out images of women at gun ranges, saying the photos violate “violence or dangerous organization guidelines.”

Yes, really.

A picture was posted showing Kaitlin Bennett and Millie Weaver shooting firearms at a gun range.

insta1.jpg

Facebook-owned Instagram banned and removed the image, claiming it violated their policy on violence or dangerous organizations.

The image depicts two independent women at a shooting range legally and lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

thumbnail-1.jpg

In our new social credit score dystopia, that’s forbidden.

First it was images of Alex Jones, now it’s images of legal firearms.

Recall that many on the left are attempting to have the NRA declared a “terrorist organization.”

Silicon Valley is now throwing its weight behind demonizing all gun owners as violent radicals.

Once the Commie-style social credit score is fully in place, photos like this will lead to real world punishments, like your bank account being taken away.

That’s our collective future.

I SEE YOU FREIGHTENED LITTLE GIRLS GO ALONG WITH THIS!

You broke the forum rules about threatening other posters. What does that have to do with Insagram, tard?
Community guidelines... definitely curtails 1st amendment rights....and again did I threaten or simply state a fact....you wimps are all the same....LOLOLOL!
USMB is privately owned. Free speech has nothing to do your death threat being allowed on the privately-owned USMB messageboard.

You cannot have it both ways

You cannot be a Democrat and push death threats against babies and then scream bloody murder if you hear it against yourself

That is a lying hypocrite person that everyone hates

Do not scream about murder when you support murder with the democrats abortion

This piece of shit needs to banned permanently for threatening me. Its here for all to see.
Here is what I wrote....simply a matter of fact you probably never though about..."You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO".....Doesnt sound like a threat to me, simply a fact of science!
So out of nowhere, when the thread or conversation is nothing about guns or bikes, you state I can be shot off my bike. And thats not a threat?
Did I say I would shot you?....
Yes you did. Direct quote = 'You do realize a .306 could knock you off that bike before you heard it....Sheep?....ROTFLMFAO"

A dildo could knock you off that bike.

Does that mean you’ve been threatened with rape?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back