Trump Tweets "Trump Owes Nothing To Nobody"...........Posts Graph of Opponents on Billionaire Puppet

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump Tweets "Trump Owes Nothing To Nobody"...........Posts Graph of Opponents on Billionaire Puppet Strings

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...33511720910849

CWJokdBUAAAE5R3.jpg

just lol'ed, lol!

Somebody want to update him and let him know that Walker's dropped out and Paul is about to?

I doubt that Trump tweets anything, he tells someone else to do it for him..

They showed his campaign headquarters Sunday morning. You'd think he would have hundreds of people running around acting like they're working.
Nope.

ottrump3campaignhq449196640x360.jpg

They showed his campaign headquarters Sunday morning. You'd think he would have hundreds of people running around acting like they're working.
Nope.

Sunday morning, Mudwhistle. Trump is a Christian. He wouldn't keep his own people from attending Church on a Sunday Morning. PRIORITIES. Trump has his in order. How about you?

Nope.

Sunday morning, Mudwhistle. Trump is a Christian. He wouldn't keep his own people from attending Church on a Sunday Morning. PRIORITIES. Trump has his in order. How about you?
Taped on Saturday.

He should have made another one for Democrats with George Soros controlling Obama, Hillary, and Sanders.

Trump is a Christian.

:lol:

Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there.

Most of Trump's supporters are people who do not attend church.

They are also mostly high school educated, or less.

Rubio and Cruz supporters are the church goers.

It costs over a billion dollars to get elected. Only the dumbest of rubes would bleev Trump won't need some big donors if he is going to get anywhere.

He sure as hell isn't going to spend his own billion.

Right now, Trump is riding on free press. All he has to do is fart in public, and he makes the news. Who needs campaign ads when you have the media taking care of all your name recognition needs?

Trump is a Christian.

:lol:

Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there.

Most of Trump's supporters are people who do not attend church.

They are also mostly high school educated, or less.

Rubio and Cruz supporters are the church goers.
I attend church twice a week and I am 100% behind Donald Trump all the way. Rubio is not a Christian from what I've seen and heard and Cruz is in the wrong political climate to win. He'll make a good VP. I hope Trump picks him.

It costs over a billion dollars to get elected. Only the dumbest of rubes would bleev Trump won't need some big donors if he is going to get anywhere.

Right now, Trump is riding on free press. All he has to do is fart in public, and he makes the news. Who needs campaign ads when you have the media taking care of all your name recognition needs?
Billion? Ha! ha! He's worth multiple billions! It really bothers you that he cannot be bought,eh? Good!

Billion? Ha! ha! He's worth multiple billions! It really bothers you that he cannot be bought,eh? Good!
It does not bother me he has money.

I am simply pointing out the fact that Trump will not spend a lot of his own money to get elected. He will have to seek out some big donors sooner or later. At the very least, he will need Super PACs with big donors.

Forum List

Back