Trump Tweets "Trump Owes Nothing To Nobody"...........Posts Graph of Opponents on Billionaire Puppet

I attend church twice a week and I am 100% behind Donald Trump all the way.

You are in the minority. Most of Trump's supporters are not regular church goers.

He has you fooled. He is a hateful bigot, not a follower of Christ.

hs1ijs.jpg

You are in the minority. Most of Trump's supporters are not regular church goers.

It says in the bible that we will be surprised about who gets into heaven and who doesn't
Ted Cruz puts out a commercial of his family praying what a crock of shit and people believe it.

I doubt that Trump tweets anything, he tells someone else to do it for him..
They showed his campaign headquarters Sunday morning. You'd think he would have hundreds of people running around acting like they're working.
Nope.

ottrump3campaignhq449196640x360.jpg

Trump seems to think he can carry the entire election on the basis of getting the media to provide free advertisement because he says outrageous, inflammatory things.

It says in the bible that we will be surprised about who gets into heaven and who doesn't
Ted Cruz puts out a commercial of his family praying what a crock of shit and people believe it.

Oh? You have some personal knowledge of Mr. Cruz's religious beliefs, do you? Are you his pastor? Or do you just have a God complex?

Trump is a Christian.

:lol:

Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there.

Most of Trump's supporters are people who do not attend church.

They are also mostly high school educated, or less.

Rubio and Cruz supporters are the church goers.
I attend church twice a week and I am 100% behind Donald Trump all the way. Rubio is not a Christian from what I've seen and heard and Cruz is in the wrong political climate to win. He'll make a good VP. I hope Trump picks him.

So what are the policies and plans that make you support Trump, and specifically how are they going to improve the country?

It costs over a billion dollars to get elected. Only the dumbest of rubes would bleev Trump won't need some big donors if he is going to get anywhere.

He sure as hell isn't going to spend his own billion.

Right now, Trump is riding on free press. All he has to do is fart in public, and he makes the news. Who needs campaign ads when you have the media taking care of all your name recognition needs?
Billion? Ha! ha! He's worth multiple billions! It really bothers you that he cannot be bought,eh? Good!

Um, Chuckles, you might want to stop sucking Trump's dick for a few minutes and research his ACTUAL campaign financing. Oh, and maybe do some math on what a campaign all the way to the Presidency is going to cost, and whether or not Trump is really likely to spend that out of his own pocket.

Oh? You have some personal knowledge of Mr. Cruz's religious beliefs, do you? Are you his pastor? Or do you just have a God complex?
Cruz associates with apocalyptic pastors. They have labeled him as one of the Kings who will rule the Earth during the End Times.

Some weird stuff.

It costs over a billion dollars to get elected. Only the dumbest of rubes would bleev Trump won't need some big donors if he is going to get anywhere.

You will eat those words. This is not like anything we have ever seen in Politics. If this was any other candidate we were talking about, I'd fully agree with you, but its not. This Trump phenomena has everyone freaking the fuck out

You will eat those words. This is not like anything we have ever seen in Politics. If this was any other candidate we were talking about, I'd fully agree with you, but its not. This Trump phenomena has everyone freaking the fuck out

2d94sk8.jpg

I am not going to write a billion dollars of checks to get elected. Believe me.

Trump will not write a billion dollars of checks to get elected. Believe me.
You're absolutely right because he won't need to

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. His campaign depends on people being shallow and self-deluding, after all.

Cruz associates with apocalyptic pastors. They have labeled him as one of the Kings who will rule the Earth during the End Times.

Some weird stuff.

Just wondering why he speaks in a conference with nothing but hate...Talk about God complex

Trump is a Christian.

I attend church twice a week and I am 100% behind Donald Trump all the way. Rubio is not a Christian from what I've seen and heard and Cruz is in the wrong political climate to win. He'll make a good VP. I hope Trump picks him.

So what are the policies and plans that make you support Trump, and specifically how are they going to improve the country?
Essentially, any policy would be an improvement from what we're having to deal with today.

No more BlackLivesMatter sanctioned by the federal government.
No more word police.
No more open borders.
No more kissing Islam's ass.
No more war on Christians.
No more war on America and everything it stands for.
No more war on Veterans.
No more war on conservatives in the IRS.

All of this just for starters.

Trump is a Christian.

Essentially, any policy would be an improvement from what we're having to deal with today.

And there it is. The usual evasion. The usual pussying out.

No actual plan on the table. All you see is, "Whatever Obama is doing, we're against that."

For a businessman, Trump is running a very un-businesslike campaign. I am honestly confused as to how he realistically thinks this is going to work.

Donald Trump just filed an incredible campaign-finance report

Trump received almost $4 million in what his campaign called "unsolicited donations."

Trump frequently brags on the campaign trail that he is self-funding his operation. But after putting in $1.8 million of his own money to jump-start his bid, he gave just over $100,000 to his campaign in the past three months. The bulk of his recent spending came from donations, most of which were relatively small.

Trump said in a statement that his initial aim was to spend far more money, but his success in the polls caused him to revise his own spending plans downward.

"While our original budget was substantially higher than the amount spent, good business practices and even better ideas and policy have made it unnecessary to have spent a larger sum," Trump said. "To be number one in every poll, both state and national, and to have spent the least amount of dollars of any serious candidate is a testament to what I can do for America."

He added: "This is what our country's leaders should do for the United States — spend money wisely and win!"

Trump may need to open his own wallet again soon, however. The real-estate mogul has been running a nearly 100% burn rate, leaving him with just $250,000 cash left in his campaign account. He said recently that he planned to start running pricey TV ads.

The operative questions are these: 1) Does he really think he's going to be able to coast on just free media advertisement for his obnoxious bombast all the way to the White House, and 2) why are his worshippers still fooling themselves that Trump is still self-financing, or that he's going to do so in the future?

Trump is a Christian.

No actual plan on the table. All you see is, "Whatever Obama is doing, we're against that."
I don't have the time to write a book about all of the shit Obama is doing that I'm against.

I don't have the time to write a book about all of the shit Obama is doing that I'm against.
Yes, it's all you rubes know how to do. Complain and complain and complain about the other guy, hoping no one notices you don't have the balls to offer your own solutions.

Health care: Nothing.

ISIS: Nothing.

Economy: Nothing.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. His campaign depends on people being shallow and self-deluding, after all.

Hillary's campaign might want to try and find some people. Look at New Hampshire. People line up around the blocks waiting outside to see Trump -it's standing room only inside mega complexes / arenas - still the crowds are overflowing - meanwhile back at the ranch....... Hillary has taken over the Maytag Man's position (no one's calling).

2C86C8C700000578-3241550-image-a-1_1442702665734.jpg

Forum List

Back