Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Men should keep out of womens issues. Making abortion illegal will lead to more problems. The GOP and the rest of the anti women USA Taliban should stop interfering with a womans right to choose.

How about making them stand on a street corner holding a sign reading "I am a baby killer"?
Whatever you want, V. All I ask is that all existing laws are finally, again, enforced and those who violate them are once again held accountable - to some degree - for breaking those laws.

Great idea! We have way to many judges and courtrooms in America that are not being used. What we need is more government prosecution of our wayward citizens! Though we have seldom prosecuted the women for having an abortion before, let's start doing it. Big government works!

Before Trump, I thought that nobody could get close to the presidency that was as psychologically dysfunctional as Nixon was.
Obama surpassed Nixon a long, LONG time ago. As reported recently, Obama's administration just set a new US record for corruption / breaking the law by REFUSING to comply with 70% of all FOIA requests. Much like Obama has done with the Constitution and existing law, Obama has treated FOIA Requests like a Chinese Take-out A La Carte Menu, complying with only those he wants to as opposed to comply with all of them as the law requires.

Love the way you guys blather with such arrogance. Just blather, no links, no verification.

terrible leaders spew red meat rhetoric and lead their irrational rabble to inevitable political slaughter.
So can partisan followers who seek to demonize others who don't believe as they do.

who is demonizing whom?

the self righteous finger waggers who pretend only demon democrat sluts get abortions?

and who are the 'others' you speak of? others who don't believe in our constitution?

our constitution, which has upheld and repeatedly reaffirmed first trimester privacy as our REAL rule of law.

you know, real life constitutional law, as opposed to hypothetical unconstitutional law.

It's funny to finally hear "some" anti-choice zealots "finally" sound like they have "some" compassion for women who seek abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons. Usually, they just sound like the women are birthing pods who are expendable.

Mathews asking Trump about abortion is unfair in what way?
Who was the last president that dictated abortion law?
Is endings abortion apart of the GOP platform or not? Who cares when the last President dictated abortion law!? He wants to end abortion but when pressed for details he flubbed. It wasn't an unfair question at all. Considering Trump's many changes of heart concerning the topic it is more than fair.
The GOP is made of a great deal of people and are all over the map regarding abortion. But it's not what presidents do so you won't find one that passed any. Who cares? Only people that care about accuracy. And I didn't say the question was unfair, Matthews is a known item so he got what he deserved.

Donald got what he deserved, yes I believe your right, he just hung himself. He is not a man of integrity and for him to turn this on to Matthews religion , once again he did what he is good at, not answering the questions.
He did answer the question after repeated prodings by Chris. But again, the answer wasn't really wrong it just sounded bad, very unpolitical. IF abortions were illegal then yes, there should be a penalty. That's what illegal means. So he should have ducked it or made it clear. I never saw him as a religious conservative type though and can't imagine it's even on his radar.
So what's the penalty?

Trump can't handle pressure. He's a choker. He couldn't even handle Chris Matthews. Imagine what Putin would do to him.

Remember, only a Democrat can Misspeak, apologize for it and then move on from it. but my gawd, let a Republican do it...

Lol! Every word obama speaks is under a right wing microscope . He said "57 states" during an exhaustive campain and righties still run with that S if he's a Muslim spy.
They refuse to believe he took down Bin Laden and many think that what happened after Katrina was his fault.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”
Did Chris pee down his leg??

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal

The usual for Chris 'shiver up his leg" Mathews. What a bullshit question and Trump should have called him on it.

I once watched Mathews try to get the better of Ari Fleisher who was Bush's press secretary. I LMAO Fleisher ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Who was the last president that dictated abortion law?
Is endings abortion apart of the GOP platform or not? Who cares when the last President dictated abortion law!? He wants to end abortion but when pressed for details he flubbed. It wasn't an unfair question at all. Considering Trump's many changes of heart concerning the topic it is more than fair.
The GOP is made of a great deal of people and are all over the map regarding abortion. But it's not what presidents do so you won't find one that passed any. Who cares? Only people that care about accuracy. And I didn't say the question was unfair, Matthews is a known item so he got what he deserved.

Donald got what he deserved, yes I believe your right, he just hung himself. He is not a man of integrity and for him to turn this on to Matthews religion , once again he did what he is good at, not answering the questions.
He did answer the question after repeated prodings by Chris. But again, the answer wasn't really wrong it just sounded bad, very unpolitical. IF abortions were illegal then yes, there should be a penalty. That's what illegal means. So he should have ducked it or made it clear. I never saw him as a religious conservative type though and can't imagine it's even on his radar.

He took it back, women are the victims, the doctors should be charged. Actually this should have nothing to do with the RCC teachings, as our government is not run by the RCC or Church of England. If illegal women should be charged with "first degree murder".

And then put to death! Because , ironically, prolifers are mostly pro death penalty .

The usual for Chris 'shiver up his leg" Mathews. What a bullshit question and Trump should have called him on it.

I once watched Mathews try to get the better of Ari Fleisher who was Bush's press secretary. I LMAO Fleisher ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This fails as a red herring fallacy, yet another rightwing hack tries to blame others.

This fails as a red herring fallacy, yet another rightwing hack tries to blame others.

And another idiot heard from. Mathews has been doing this for years and once in a while he gets his ass chewed by someone who's better than he is.

Ari Fleisher was way better and it showed. Of course Mathews will continue his bullshit so people like you can tell us how great he is

Idiot.

These rightwing bastards want to be radical without the consequences.
So enforcing existing law and holding those who break the law, even hypothetically enforcing a hypothetical law and hypothetically punishing the hypothetical law-breaker, is somehow 'wanting to be RADICAL without consequences'?

No, YOU, my friend, want people to have the ability to break the laws they do not agree with and not be held accountable for doing so.
Where did I say that?
Again, please answer the DIRECT question....
Are YOU advocating to have women arrested were they to break the law and have an abortion, providing abortions are illegal?

Forum List

Back