Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Maybe we should stop punishing people all together whenever they do something illegal that way we won't punish women for illegal abortions.

It seems that many of you are anti-abortion... So let me ask... If Abortion was made illegal, would you support punishment for women and doctors and any others who were involved in the abortion? Would it be a murder charge same as killing any other person? If no, please explain why?

Last edited:
So why would any woman, who would not entirely rule out having an abortion under the right circumstances, vote for Trump? Knowing their freedom to get an abortion could be at stake should Trump become president?
Was Trump asked if he would make abortions illegal? HELL NO!
Was Trump asked if someone who broke a law should be punished. Yes.

So nice try to villainize Trump as a threat to women having the right to have abortions, but it lacked all merit / truth.
No president can make abortion illegal. But they can nominate judges who think like them who can rule abortion is illegal in relevant cases.

Now that I rectified your idiocy, maybe you'd like to take another chance at answering my question, which you avoiding the first time.

why would any woman, who would not entirely rule out having an abortion under the right circumstances, vote for Trump? Knowing their freedom to get an abortion could be at stake should Trump become president?

Last edited:
It seems that many of you are anti-abortion... So let me ask you. If Abortion was made illegal, would you support punishment for women and doctors and any others who were involved in the abortion? Would it be a murder charge same as killing any other person? If no, please explain why?

I think if you make something illegal then you would have to have some kind of punishment for it. We illegally run red lights and we are fined for it.

It seems that many of you are anti-abortion... So let me ask you. If Abortion was made illegal, would you support punishment for women and doctors and any others who were involved in the abortion? Would it be a murder charge same as killing any other person? If no, please explain why?

I think if you make something illegal then you would have to have some kind of punishment for it. We illegally run red lights and we are fined for it.
That makes sense... so why the outlash about saying that women who get an abortion, if it were illegal, should be punished? also what kind of punishment do you think they should get? Same as our current murder charge?

Trump got assaulted by Chris Mathews in an interview and MSNBC got the GOP front runner to say that women should be punished for having an illegal abortion, the man should not. Following the interview Trump immediately back peddled back to the accepted viewpoint that the women shouldn't be punished but the doctor should. Even for conservatives saying a women should be punished is political suicide.

I'm sure what was going through Trumps head was very simple. If somebody breaks the law they should be punished. I guess for conservatives there are exceptions to this in the case of abortions because the female vote is at stake.

It makes me curious though, as I see the slew of conservatives demonizing Trump for the statement... Why would they not punish somebody for breaking the law? And if this principle be true than shouldn't people who do illegal drugs not be punished... only the drug dealers?

Just think, if women start going to jail for killing their unborn babies then it will become reason #1,233,424 to lock up Hillary and throw away the key.

I can dream, can't I?

Trump got assaulted by Chris Mathews in an interview and MSNBC got the GOP front runner to say that women should be punished for having an illegal abortion, the man should not. Following the interview Trump immediately back peddled back to the accepted viewpoint that the women shouldn't be punished but the doctor should. Even for conservatives saying a women should be punished is political suicide.

I'm sure what was going through Trumps head was very simple. If somebody breaks the law they should be punished. I guess for conservatives there are exceptions to this in the case of abortions because the female vote is at stake.

It makes me curious though, as I see the slew of conservatives demonizing Trump for the statement... Why would they not punish somebody for breaking the law? And if this principle be true than shouldn't people who do illegal drugs not be punished... only the drug dealers?

Just think, if women start going to jail for killing their unborn babies then it will become reason #1,233,424 to lock up Hillary and throw away the key.

I can dream, can't I?
ha, says the guy with the hitler quote in his footer

aViUqXx.jpg
Cept maybe a lot of women are mad at being lied to about aBortion.

women arent a hive mind. It just seems that way because women are very emotionally intelligent.

Uh-huh.

Yeah, admittedly, he did mess up.

NexWeb icht he'll be saying women should be on death row for the same type of crimes men commit to get on it. Heh heh.

He needs someone to script his way out of this. He's not sensitive enough to understand about the stigma involved in abortion.
You seem to forget that the question was hypothetical. Women have the right to torture and kill their unborn humans, such is the humanity of our times. Also, Trump said "punishment" and you embellished to the point of a lie, you should work in the media....:lol:
Personally I agreed with his statement. Im just suggesting he should make another statement. Not back pedalling, just showing his sensitive side. which he doesnt have of course but someone could script one for him nd coach him on it.

Trump is Trump and media is sucking him dry for money and ratings. Many times I wish he'd say things differently but he doesn't. What you see is what you get no matter the ease of second guessing. He's certainly not a pat answering, love to be lied to politician

I don't get why the guy is running in the first place, he can go anywhere in the world and live like a king instead he wants to be the President of a country on the brink of economic and moral collapse, that is just crazy or love of country... who knows.
I honestly think he cares.

He sure cares about you poorly educated suckers...

Yeah, admittedly, he did mess up.

NexWeb icht he'll be saying women should be on death row for the same type of crimes men commit to get on it. Heh heh.

He needs someone to script his way out of this. He's not sensitive enough to understand about the stigma involved in abortion.
You seem to forget that the question was hypothetical. Women have the right to torture and kill their unborn humans, such is the humanity of our times. Also, Trump said "punishment" and you embellished to the point of a lie, you should work in the media....:lol:
Personally I agreed with his statement. Im just suggesting he should make another statement. Not back pedalling, just showing his sensitive side. which he doesnt have of course but someone could script one for him nd coach him on it.

Trump is Trump and media is sucking him dry for money and ratings. Many times I wish he'd say things differently but he doesn't. What you see is what you get no matter the ease of second guessing. He's certainly not a pat answering, love to be lied to politician

I don't get why the guy is running in the first place, he can go anywhere in the world and live like a king instead he wants to be the President of a country on the brink of economic and moral collapse, that is just crazy or love of country... who knows.

Abortion is a very complicated issue.

Since my forum got merged with this one i'll pose this question to the Pro-Lifers... If Abortion was made illegal, would you support punishment for women and doctors and any others who were involved in the abortion? Would it be a murder charge same as killing any other person? Please explain why or why not?

Well no shit sherlock. ever have one? know anybody who has? don't try to patronize me sweetheart, cause it won't fly.

Well no shit sherlock. ever have one? know anybody who has? don't try to patronize me sweetheart, cause it won't fly.
I know heaps of people who have.

'heaps' huh? you sure it wasn't 'tons'?

Yes, sadly, it can be figured by tonage. :(

'heaps' huh? you sure it wasn't 'tons'?

yes, sadly, i think it can be measured in tonage. :(

Are there any pro life conservatives that agree with Trumps original assertion? If Abortion was illegal, should the woman be punished?

Let's look at this unhinged term a bit....Who is really unhinged here.Libs maybe.
First of all I doubt that anyone anytime soon is going to stop abortions.
So we know how much Libs love it so but calm down no one is taking anything away from you anytime soon.

As for the Trump question how else do you answer that type of hypothetical question....
If something becomes illegal as Mathews suggested and someone breaks the law and does it what else can the answer be?

Trump should have known better going on Chris Mathews show....He walked right into the set up.

Let's look at this unhinged term a bit....Who is really unhinged here.Libs maybe.
First of all I doubt that anyone anytime soon is going to stop abortions.
So we know how much Libs love it so but calm down no one is taking anything away from you anytime soon.

As for the Trump question how else do you answer that type of hypothetical question....
If something becomes illegal as Mathews suggested and someone breaks the law and does it what else can the answer be?

Trump should have known better going on Chris Mathews show....He walked right into the set up.
It was definitely a gotcha question and it worked like a charm... But it does bring to light some confusion with the point of view. I agree with you, If you think Abortions should be illegal then I would assume you would support punishments for people who break the laws. So why did he walk it back? Why are Cruz and other pro life conservatives all over the airwaves demonizing Trump for his answer? Please explain...

Forum List

Back