Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Trump got assaulted by Chris Mathews in an interview and MSNBC got the GOP front runner to say that women should be punished for having an illegal abortion, the man should not. Following the interview Trump immediately back peddled back to the accepted viewpoint that the women shouldn't be punished but the doctor should. Even for conservatives saying a women should be punished is political suicide.

I'm sure what was going through Trumps head was very simple. If somebody breaks the law they should be punished. I guess for conservatives there are exceptions to this in the case of abortions because the female vote is at stake.

It makes me curious though, as I see the slew of conservatives demonizing Trump for the statement... Why would they not punish somebody for breaking the law? And if this principle be true than shouldn't people who do illegal drugs not be punished... only the drug dealers?

Even the pro-lifers know that making abortion a crime that women would be guilty of is an absurdly impossible sale to make to the American people,

so the pro-lifers made up the nonsensical position that abortion should be outlawed, but the perpetrators shouldn't be considered outlaws.
The thread failed when it analogized getting an abortion to buying drugs.

The analogy is near perfect. A better one is, let's keep rape illegal, but treat the rapist as a victim rather than as a criminal.

If there is a law against having an abortion there would necessarily have to be some punishment or there is no point to having the law.

Yup, just hanging out at 14 weeks, alive and well, ready to be tortured and killed by my loving carefree parents..

View attachment 69648

So would life in prison be about the right punishment for the woman who aborts that?

If you say so.. If it was a juvenile with liberal parents I'd probably cut some slack.. I suspect women that torture and kill their offspring suffer internally for a lifetime, provided they have a moral compass or an understanding of humanity at some point in their lives.

Yup, just hanging out at 14 weeks, alive and well, ready to be tortured and killed by my loving carefree parents..

View attachment 69648

So would life in prison be about the right punishment for the woman who aborts that?

If you say so.. If it was a juvenile with liberal parents I'd probably cut some slack.. I suspect women that torture and kill their offspring suffer internally for a lifetime, provided they have a moral compass or an understanding of humanity at some point in their lives.

That's quite a song and dance. Isn't murder murder? Isn't abortion murder?

View attachment 69648

Eh, just toying with you. You rarely commit without inspiration.

Yup, murder is murder and abortion ends a human life.

is this the fifth or six thread on this LIE?

How pathetic they need to run off the back of dead babies for their dirty smears and politics. sick

View attachment 69648

Why couldn't you bring yourself to say that abortion is murder?

View attachment 69648

Why couldn't you bring yourself to say that abortion is murder?

I was hoping you would...and you did.. congratulations...

View attachment 69648

You are on the verge of making me cry, with your self righteous, personal morality crusade, Lumpy. I'm not sure that I will be able to sleep tonight.

Now, I'm over it, though...

View attachment 69648

You are on the verge of making me cry, with your self righteous, personal morality crusade, Lumpy. I'm not sure that I will be able to sleep tonight.

Now, I'm over it, though...

You're piss puddle deep and a liberal... big surprise...:laugh:

aViUqXx.jpg

Yeah, admittedly, he did mess up.

NexWeb icht he'll be saying women should be on death row for the same type of crimes men commit to get on it. Heh heh.

He needs someone to script his way out of this. He's not sensitive enough to understand about the stigma involved in abortion.
You seem to forget that the question was hypothetical. Women have the right to torture and kill their unborn humans, such is the humanity of our times. Also, Trump said "punishment" and you embellished to the point of a lie, you should work in the media....:lol:
Personally I agreed with his statement. Im just suggesting he should make another statement. Not back pedalling, just showing his sensitive side. which he doesnt have of course but someone could script one for him nd coach him on it.

Trump is Trump and media is sucking him dry for money and ratings. Many times I wish he'd say things differently but he doesn't. What you see is what you get no matter the ease of second guessing. He's certainly not a pat answering, love to be lied to politician

I don't get why the guy is running in the first place, he can go anywhere in the world and live like a king instead he wants to be the President of a country on the brink of economic and moral collapse, that is just crazy or love of country... who knows.
I honestly think he cares.

Yeah, admittedly, he did mess up.

NexWeb icht he'll be saying women should be on death row for the same type of crimes men commit to get on it. Heh heh.

He needs someone to script his way out of this. He's not sensitive enough to understand about the stigma involved in abortion.
You seem to forget that the question was hypothetical. Women have the right to torture and kill their unborn humans, such is the humanity of our times. Also, Trump said "punishment" and you embellished to the point of a lie, you should work in the media....:lol:
Personally I agreed with his statement. Im just suggesting he should make another statement. Not back pedalling, just showing his sensitive side. which he doesnt have of course but someone could script one for him nd coach him on it.

Trump is Trump and media is sucking him dry for money and ratings. Many times I wish he'd say things differently but he doesn't. What you see is what you get no matter the ease of second guessing. He's certainly not a pat answering, love to be lied to politician

I don't get why the guy is running in the first place, he can go anywhere in the world and live like a king instead he wants to be the President of a country on the brink of economic and moral collapse, that is just crazy or love of country... who knows.
I honestly think he cares.

I can be fooled but I tend to agree...:dunno:

Forum List

Back