Trump used sexist words. Hillary is married to a serial rapist

Hillary calls old man Bill's victims bimbos! That is pretty pathetic and sexist.

Which issue does the media focus on???

As you stand in your glass house:

1. Trump was divorced because he committed adultery and the divorce was granted to Ivana Trump based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment by Donald Trump.

2. Donald Trump was caught with Marla Maples while still married to Ivana Trump.

3. Donald Trump sired one child out of wedlock with Marla Maples.

4. Donald Trump has called women names many times in the past.

5. Donald Trump has been married three times.

6. Donald Trump told the press he would date his daughter if she were not his daughter.

7. Donald Trump has been accused of rape.

Of those seven things tell which one you believe is wrong!?!

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are more alike than different when it come to their treatment of women... The only difference is their wives and Ivana was smart enough to run from her ex-Husband while cleaning him out while Hillary stayed married to her husband so she can use his political power to whore herself around with!

Let's see, Donald Trump apologized for his words and promises to be a better man tomorrow. Believe him or not, he admitted what he did and vows to try and do better. When will Hillary admit she denied Ambassador Stevens security and after he was killed, she lied that a video was to blame?

Here's a brain teaser. Which candidate seems more likely to learn from their mistakes?

Let's see, Donald Trump apologized for his words and promises to be a better man tomorrow. Believe him or not, he admitted what he did and vows to try and do better. When will Hillary admit she denied Ambassador Stevens security and after he was killed, she lied that a video was to blame?

Here's a brain teaser. Which candidate seems more likely to learn from their mistakes?

Two things Hillary is not capable of:

1. Learning.
2: Apologizing.

Hillary did none of the above, as cited by 7 Benghazi Investigations, all of which say that what you posted here is a lie.

Here's a brain teaser, when are you going to learn not to lie?

Hillary did none of the above, as cited by 7 Benghazi Investigations, all of which say that what you posted here is a lie.

I'm lying? Really? Wasn't it through the Benghazi investigations that we learned Stevens repeatedly asked for more security? And that he didn't get it? I don't know about you but I remember Hillary telling us it was a video. You saying I've got lying ears?!

I'm lying? Really? Wasn't it through the Benghazi investigations that we learned Stevens repeatedly asked for more security? And that he didn't get it? I don't know about you but I remember Hillary telling us it was a video. You saying I've got lying ears?!

No he didn't ask for more security. There were requests to complete security upgrades to the compound, a number of which were completed in the months preceding the attack. Why don't you try actually reading these reports instead of the right-wing talking points and lies.

Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi but chose to do so anyway.

Also, there were interviews with those attacking the compound which said it was a video. You expected them to know instantly what was going on, and flail Hillary because initially there was confusion.

Why didn't you go after Reagan after 241 Marines were slaughtered because he was too cheap to put security up around the hotel where they were billeted. Or the 7 embassy attacks under Bush - why no investigations of those.

There were fewer embassy attacks or deaths under Obama than under W, but instead you pillory the Democrats, while not a whisper when attacks occur under Republicans. Odd sense of priortity you have.

hogwash, he apologized for nothing...he read a teleprompter, tried to deflect and shift from his bad behavior to someone else...he came off angry not sorry at all.

trump's crocodile tears that it was 10 years ago he;s a better man now doesn;t fly when he's trying to bring Bill C in to it and it was over 20 years ago on Bill.

Trump just talked the way all men talk. But most men are NOT rapists like bill clinton is.

No he didn't ask for more security. There were requests to complete security upgrades to the compound, a number of which were completed in the months preceding the attack. Why don't you try actually reading these reports instead of the right-wing talking points and lies.

Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi but chose to do so anyway.

Also, there were interviews with those attacking the compound which said it was a video. You expected them to know instantly what was going on, and flail Hillary because initially there was confusion.

Why didn't you go after Reagan after 241 Marines were slaughtered because he was too cheap to put security up around the hotel where they were billeted. Or the 7 embassy attacks under Bush - why no investigations of those.

There were fewer embassy attacks or deaths under Obama than under W, but instead you pillory the Democrats, while not a whisper when attacks occur under Republicans. Odd sense of priortity you have.
I read the transcripts. That's how I know you are grossly mistaken. Hillary told the parents of the men killed that she would see to it that the video guy would pay. Are the parents lying too?

Speaking of spewing talking points. What does embassy attacks under other presidents have to do with it? RR and W are not running for POTUS, Hillary is. You are so blinded by your mindless partisan loyalty, you can't stay on topic.

hogwash, he apologized for nothing...he read a teleprompter, tried to deflect and shift from his bad behavior to someone else...he came off angry not sorry at all.
I congratulate you for being able to read what's inside his heart.

Forum List

Back