Trump Vindicated: Fed identified ANTIFA as Primary instigators of violence

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TRUMP VINDICATED: Feds Identified Antifa as ‘Primary Instigators of Violence’ – In 2016
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016,authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets.

Read more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be better than to round up every single one of these PIGS and ship them off.
These are nothing more than gangs who physically harm people, these pos loser have even beat the shit out of cops...

GET RID OF THESE SCUM PIGS!!

They were deemed this allegedly even under Obama

They're worse than a gang. They literally fit the definition of a terrorist organization and the left is going to regret siding with them. It only proves how utterly corrupt they are.

Also, an antifa creep can be clearly seen hitting James Fields' car with a bat before he even sped up, and was mobbed by the crowd after the impact. It makes you wonder, what happened before the camera started rolling. I think they were trying to pull him out of his vehicle.

• Banned
upload_2017-9-1_9-22-29.png

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

• Banned
They're worse than a gang. They literally fit the definition of a terrorist organization and the left is going to regret siding with them. It only proves how utterly corrupt they are.

Also, an antifa creep can be clearly seen hitting James Fields' car with a bat before he even sped up, and was mobbed by the crowd after the impact. It makes you wonder, what happened before the camera started rolling. I think they were trying to pull him out of his vehicle.

They are like their own race, and they are becoming extremely hated even by liberals who want no parts of these pos cowardly little scum bag pigs.

They are like their own race, and they are becoming extremely hated even by liberals who want no parts of these pos cowardly little scum bag pigs.

Only reason liberals are backing down from antifa hero worship is because they're afraid of prison, not because they're repulsed by their violence.

Only reason liberals are backing down from antifa hero worship is because they're afraid of prison, not because they're repulsed by their violence.
maybe a few.

i would think most decent people on all sides would say the antifa is a bunch of assholes.

• Banned

Well I think those with a drop of compassion left for humans in general don't want to associate with these pigs because they are wrongfully beating the shit out of people for no reason.

A " REAL LIBERAL" wants no part of that because they wouldn't do that themselves.

I bet you cant prove that ANTIFA has been labled a terrorist organization. You know why im making that bet? Because its not true you stupid fucktard!

Another fake story from Infowars. FUCK YOU Mindwars! Oh my god, im so fucking sick of your fake threads. Every one of them, fake! Quit posting fake bullshit in the current events!

...and for fuck sake mods, at some point you have to ban this poster. How many times is she going to be allowed to break the forum rules?

TRUMP VINDICATED: Feds Identified Antifa as ‘Primary Instigators of Violence’ – In 2016
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016,authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets.

Read more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be better than to round up every single one of these PIGS and ship them off.
These are nothing more than gangs who physically harm people, these pos loser have even beat the shit out of cops...

GET RID OF THESE SCUM PIGS!!

They were deemed this allegedly even under Obama

you poor insane deluded moron.

STOP WATCHING THE INSANE GARBAGE ON INFOWARS.

loon.

A " REAL LIBERAL" wants no part of that because they wouldn't do that themselves.

Real liberals are few and far between these days. Certainly not many of them on this site, just a lot of Trump haters who seem to oppose freedom of expression and endorse terrorist intimidation of random people who might be trump voters.

Real liberals are few and far between these days. Certainly not many of them on this site, just a lot of Trump haters who seem to oppose freedom of expression and endorse terrorist intimidation of random people who might be trump voters.

Oh i'm sure you will get a does of the real winners on here, they're just like ANTIFA and just as cowardly most end up having to be blocked. They're low down scum pigs who attack the person and go after the messenger.

Sit back they'll be coming to attack you a few already have.

Oh i'm sure you will get a does of the real winners on here, they're just like ANTIFA and just as cowardly most end up having to be blocked. They're low down scum pigs who attack the person and go after the messenger.

Sit back they'll be coming to attack you a few already have.

They're already swarming like flies on another post I made. They're trying to drive me out by being repulsive and it's almost working.

Forum List

Back