Trump voters, a message. Politically, of course...

Trump wouldn't hire you two to sweep a sidewalk.
or you either, dupe. Or if he did, you'd lose your job and benefits if you were lucky enough to get some, in ANOTHER bankruptcy. lol

After November Trump will be your daddy, Democrats will line up to kiss his ass.
He's not going to win. Party's over, dupe.

Millions of patriotic Americans say otherwise, your lying corrupt old hag is headed to the old folks home this November.
No evidence of any corruption except GOP propaganda, dupe. Wanna bet?

Shit-eaters for Trump will never care. He says care only about yourself and hate anyone who doesn't, and they do.

Trump is the drunk uncle who gives you permission to hit your little sister because that bitch bugs you all the time and tells mommy everything bad you do. He's the rich-boy rapist bully that they admire and long to be.

Who's sock are you?

Trump is a liberal all the way.no damn con would want trade wars, he is for the middle class ..

But truthfully I think he could do what obama failed to do and that is "hope and change"
ACTUALLY, he wants a tax cut for the rich and to deregulate Wall St, dupe, and all the usual dangerous GOP shytte.. Because that worked so well with W Boooosh. Obama and Clinton are for the middle class duh, but have been blocked by the mindless New BS GOP, which has you totally duped.

What did obama and Clinton do for me?

Bill just followed Newts lead, obama fucked the middle class with obama care.

Name me one policy that your messiah helped the middle class with?
That's basically the only policy of his that wasn't obstructed, dupe. That could be. It'll be great for the middle class when the GOP and crony insurers stop obstructing it, already is good in blue states, which already had good insurance, not scams.

Dupe I am not unheathly as you, so I wouldn't know.

But I am mother fucking pissed off that now I have to pay for people like you...

I have to pay now for crappy ass drivers like you..

I have To pay now for fat ass sick people like you

What do I get out of it?
Wrong, wrong, wrong, hater dupe.

Shit-eaters for Trump will never care. He says care only about yourself and hate anyone who doesn't, and they do.

Trump is the drunk uncle who gives you permission to hit your little sister because that bitch bugs you all the time and tells mommy everything bad you do. He's the rich-boy rapist bully that they admire and long to be.

Who's sock are you?

Trump is a liberal all the way.no damn con would want trade wars, he is for the middle class ..

But truthfully I think he could do what obama failed to do and that is "hope and change"
Guess the OP wants to stick it to the middle income like .....

Yup, she said it....

Who's sock are you?

Yup, she said it....

She misspoke DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who's sock are you?

Yup, she said it....

You mean she ACCIDENTLY told the truth.....

Who's sock are you?

Yup, she said it....

You mean she ACCIDENTLY told the truth.....

Just the kind of brainwashed stupidity we're discussing....she's honest, dupe. Give me a "lie" and I'll show you where you're wrong.

From link: "But she's bad too!"

You know what? No, she’s not. She’s fine. I lived through one Clinton, and I can live through another. My reasons for hating Trump are better than your reasons for hating Hillary. Show me all the arguments against her you like. You guys don’t give a shit about facts and research when it comes to Trump, so I’m not gonna give a shit about whatever clumsy meme you cook up to explain why she did Benghazi. Nope. Sorry. Fuck your arguments, and fuck you. Trump has shown no respect for anyone, so I don’t see why you deserve any either. Whatever mildly frustrating centrist liberal bureaucracy that Hillary presides over will be fine compared to the spray tan mushroom cloud that would arise all because YOU thought Trump was such a brave, un-PC dickhead to everyone within shouting distance.

Trump is human waste. He is the worst of America stuffed into a nacho cheese casing, and he is emblematic of the kind of arrogant, flag-waving, trashy, racist moron that the rest of us have to DRAG kicking and screaming into the 21st century: Cliven Bundy, Sean Hannity, Kim Davis, and on and on and on. Trump voters are the people who have spent the past decade or so voting insipid obstructionists into office, sending death threats to anyone who even mentions the idea of gun control, demanding 100% tax cuts on millions of dollars they can only daydream about making, and getting suckered in by any Oil Party candidate waving a NO GAYS flag. Fuck them. These are needy hillbilly loons who are just as starved for attention as Trump himself. And voting for Trump is their way of emulating him, of saying FUCK YOU to everyone else as a mission statement, with no regard for the fallout.

Forum List

Back