Trump Voters in Kentucky first to be hurt by Change in Medicaid Policy

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/13/kentucky-to-add-medicaid-work-requirement-first-state-to-follow-trump-plan.html

Kentucky probably benefited more than any other state from Obamacare. Uninsured rates fell from 40% to 9%.

Now, Trump changed the rules and will let states force able-bodied adults to prove they work so they will be eligible for Medicaid. Kentucky became the first state to do this under the new rule.

This will most effect counties in Kentucky that had the highest percentage of Trump voters.

Most non-disabled people on Medicaid already work. The new rule makes them fill out paper work at least once a month to prove they are working. If they mess up the paper work, temporarily are between jobs, or forget to fill it out, they will be locked out of Medicaid for 6 months.

Sounds like a colossal nuisance and an excuse for the state to cut people off from Medicaid, so they can save money.

I wonder if the Chumps who voted for Trump will still vote for him after this.

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/13/kentucky-to-add-medicaid-work-requirement-first-state-to-follow-trump-plan.html

Kentucky probably benefited more than any other state from Obamacare. Uninsured rates fell from 40% to 9%.

Now, Trump changed the rules and will let states force able-bodied adults to prove they work so they will be eligible for Medicaid. Kentucky became the first state to do this under the new rule.

This will most effect counties in Kentucky that had the highest percentage of Trump voters.

Most non-disabled people on Medicaid already work. The new rule makes them fill out paper work at least once a month to prove they are working. If they mess up the paper work, temporarily are between jobs, or forget to fill it out, they will be locked out of Medicaid for 6 months.

Sounds like a colossal nuisance and an excuse for the state to cut people off from Medicaid, so they can save money.

I have an idea..
Stop being a victim of liberalism, get a fucking Job, you know that President Trump inherited from Obama, and stop using Uncle Sugar to make ends meet. Time to man up and make something of yourself, achieving personal satisfaction instead of slavery to the government. Shut the welfare state down, and soon everyone will be working, and put the 1 trillion dollars saved to the debt and in 21 years, there would be no debt.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

I have an idea..
Stop being a victim of liberalism, get a fucking Job, you know that President Trump inherited from Obama, and stop using Uncle Sugar to make ends meet. Time to man up and make something of yourself, achieving personal satisfaction instead of slavery to the government. Shut the welfare state down, and soon everyone will be working, and put the 1 trillion dollars saved to the debt and in 21 years, there would be no debt.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

I have an idea for you.

Learn how to write a coherent sentence.

I have an idea..

War on poverty cost

I have an idea for you.

When I was in High Schrool(public but not indoctrination stations yet) I didn't do well in English. But I did learn over the time all about the Rules for Radicals and how a worthless liberal instead of debating the issue will divert it to the poster to put him/her/it on the defensive. Notice how it is being played right now by the worthless fuck?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments....
So I just ignore the dumbass liberal(redundant statement) and continue to talk about the issues .

Making able bodied moochers work is a bad thing?
He is probably a person of interest in Kentucky and bitching that his FREE stuff is now, no longer FREE, but having to work(a 4 letter dirty word to a liberal) for a living.

They went for Trump. Let them real what they helped sow.

I have an idea..

War on poverty cost

I have an idea for you.

When I was in High Schrool(public but not indoctrination stations yet) I didn't do well in English. But I did learn over the time all about the Rules for Radicals and how a worthless liberal instead of debating the issue will divert it to the poster to put him/her/it on the defensive. Notice how it is being played right now by the worthless fuck?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments....
So I just ignore the dumbass liberal(redundant statement) and continue to talk about the issues .

You didn't even address my point, you stupid idiot.

WhyIwon.jpg

They already work, shithead.

It's the paper work they have to do now that will screw them over.

Jeez, try reading and understanding before commenting.

Oooh they have to do paper work!!!

Oh the horrors!!!!

I thought you conservatives didn't like regulations...you know the job-killing red tape. I suppose it's wrong for rich corporations to have to fill out unnecessary paper work, but its ok for poor people raising a family and managing an household.

They already work, shithead.

It's the paper work they have to do now that will screw them over.

Jeez, try reading and understanding before commenting.

Oooh they have to do paper work!!!

Oh the horrors!!!!

I thought you conservatives didn't like regulations...you know the job-killing red tape. I suppose it's wrong for rich corporations to have to fill out unnecessary paper work, but its ok for poor people raising a family and managing an household.

You're trying to equate regulations with paper work to sustain Medicaid?

Sheesh you're an idiot

Does Kentucky ensure a Right to Work for those being "kicked off social programs"?

From the article:

Under the new rule, adults age 19 to 64 must complete 80 hours of "community engagement" per month to keep their care. That includes working a job, going to school, taking a job-training course or volunteering.

Imagine that. Doing something in return for the benefit provided by tax payers.

From the article:

Under the new rule, adults age 19 to 64 must complete 80 hours of "community engagement" per month to keep their care. That includes working a job, going to school, taking a job-training course or volunteering.

Imagine that. Doing something in return for the benefit provided by tax payers.
Does Kentucky ensure a Right to Work for those being "kicked off social programs"?

CEOs on corporate welfare even got to keep their multimillion dollar bonuses.

Forum List

Back