🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Vows Not to Let Radical Left Change Name of Thanksgiving

Liberals have lost the battle for the soul of America. They don't know how to respond to Trump's winning issue of building a wall and keeping people from shit hole countries out of America. Trump supporters will not abandon him.

What you did to Christmas, Easter while uplifting Halloween is a disgrace. Thanksgiving is also targeted. I would like to not believe it either. This has been going on longer then Trump.
Exactly. Real Americans are realizing what the liberal plans are.

What you did to Christmas, Easter while uplifting Halloween is a disgrace. Thanksgiving is also targeted. I would like to not believe it either. This has been going on longer then Trump.
Exactly. Real Americans are realizing what the liberal plans are.
Sure am glad that Dullard Crump is standing up to protect us from crap that was never going to happen.

Nobody wants that either.
You dingbats will believe anything.
Sure it's real. Someone even wrote a book about it.
Gibson-War-on-Christmas-pic.jpg
People write books about stupid crap all the time:

the-bible-and-flying-saucers-book-cover.jpg

Liberal millennials want to ban Secret Santa:

<< Jobsite suggests that up to 35% of Millennials say they want to see Secret Santa banned – holiday cheer be damned! >>

<< Secret Santa, of course, is just the latest target in a more widespread “war” on holiday fun and frivolity. As the holiday season rolls around, expect to be inundated with requests to tamp down holiday cheer in the name of inclusion across the spectrum. >>

Millennials Want To Ban Secret Santa Because It Gives Them Anxiety

Liberal millennials want to ban Secret Santa:

<< Jobsite suggests that up to 35% of Millennials say they want to see Secret Santa banned – holiday cheer be damned! >>

<< Secret Santa, of course, is just the latest target in a more widespread “war” on holiday fun and frivolity. As the holiday season rolls around, expect to be inundated with requests to tamp down holiday cheer in the name of inclusion across the spectrum. >>

Millennials Want To Ban Secret Santa Because It Gives Them Anxiety

How many 'millennials' --- or people in general --- have even heard of "secret Santa" ?

Thank you President Trump for saving us from this nonexistent problem.

It's what he's good at. Look what happened in Sweden last night.

Wonder how many readers went and looked up what happened in Sweden last night, being unaware that anything happened.

Wonder how many of them, upon looking that up, found only Rump making shit up ABOUT "what happened in Sweden last night" just like this cockamamie shit in the OP, and slithered away to hide.

Wonder if they'll put aside their self-delusion to see the pattern.

Oh, that's not the issue. They know full well he is an ignorant, lying moron. Their behavior is not designed to further facts or make compelling arguments. It is designed for effect. And much of that effect is simply to affirm each other. As in, they all squawk and dance and prance and preen, at the top of their lungs. Then, they hear and see each other, and feel good about it. And that's all.

You Progressives can whine about this all you want.
I didn't bother to copy links because I felt this was a non-story but there are more than a dozen reports of this citing a number of Leftist/Progressive groups who have brought up the idea. Their reasoning is that the celebration actually belittles American Indians and celebrates the wrongful takeover of their lands and destruction of their heritage.

I thank the president for making it clear that their agenda is going nowhere. :113:

I didn't bother to copy links because I felt this was a non-story but there are more than a dozen reports of this citing a number of Leftist/Progressive groups who have brought up the idea. Their reasoning is that the celebration actually belittles American Indians and celebrates the wrongful takeover of their lands and destruction of their heritage.

I thank the president for making it clear that their agenda is going nowhere. :113:

Things that don't exist usually do that.

Oh, that's not the issue. They know full well he is an ignorant, lying moron. Their behavior is not designed to further facts or make compelling arguments. It is designed for effect. And much of that effect is simply to affirm each other. As in, they all squawk and dance and prance and preen, at the top of their lungs. Then, they hear and see each other, and feel good about it. And that's all.

"Sad".

To all:

This post above makes it a good time to describe the anatomy of this story, as it also applies to many similar examples:

1) Russian trolls, at the direction and compensation of Putin, amplify this idea far beyond its original scope and volume.
2) Fox News then breathlessly reports it, complete with "War on Thanksgiving" graphics.
3) The mentally ill old man in the White House sees it on Fox News, then repeats it at his rallies.
4) Fox News then covers the President's words, while wondering aloud where the President got such an idea. Their answer? "There were rumors Obama was suggesting something like this". (That's all true, you can look it up)
5) Trump's cult then picks up and regurgitates the talking point to try to normalize the mentally ill old man (see: the post I just quoted above).

And, here we are. And all of this happened in the span of about 3 or 4 days. And this is the exact anatomy of much of the mentally ill President's rhetoric (and his cult's re-transmission of it). See for yourselves. You can watch it happen in real time, over and over and over.

Last edited:

"Sad".
"Losers!"

To all:

This post above makes it a good time to describe the anatomy of this story, as it also applies to many similar examples:

1) Russian trolls, at the direction and compensation of Putin, amplify this idea far beyond its original scope and volume.
2) Fox News then breathlessly reports it, complete with "War on Thanksgiving" graphics.
3) The mentally ill old man in the White House sees it on Fox News, then repeats it at his rallies.
4) Fox News then covers the President's words, while wondering aloud where the President got such an idea. Their answer? "There were rumors Obama was suggesting something like this". (That's all true, you can look it up)
5) Trump's cult then picks up and regurgitates the talking point to try to normalize the mentally ill old man (see: the post I just quoted above).

And, here we are. And all of this happened in the span of about 3 or 4 days. And this is the exact anatomy of much of the mentally ill President's rhetoric (and his cult's re-transmission of it). See for yourselves. You can watch it happen in real time, over and over and over.

That's the "Cult of American Freedom" to you, bitch.

"Sad".
"Losers!"

"Low energy"

"Sad".
"Losers!"

"Low energy"

Never been to a Trump rally, eh? That's ok, you can bring some "energy" to whatever loser Democrat hosts a rally in your town.

To all:

Guess the "War on Christmas" didn't work out.

It's yet another Rumpoid attempt to create a perception so that it takes on a cloak of truthiness. In Rump's sick perverted mind perception leads reality -- I want my father to have been born in a very wonderful place in Germany, therefore he was". " I want to have said it wouldn't be Russia, therefore that's what I said". "I couldn't have said 'Tim Apple' because that would be a mistake and I can't make mistakes. Therefore I didn't say it".. The sick world where saying so makes it so.

Same thing he's doing with the fake black support polls, the idea being to convince black people that "other black people are caving in, therefore you should too". The world of Making Shit Up.

"Sad".
"Losers!"

"Low energy"

Never been to a Trump rally, eh? That's ok, you can bring some "energy" to whatever loser Democrat hosts a rally in your town.

Flew right over your hood, did it?

We're mocking Rump's Twits. They are eminently mockable.

Forum List

Back