🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Vows Not to Let Radical Left Change Name of Thanksgiving

The sick world where saying so makes it so.
Yep. It's called, "confabulation". In the mind of someone with Trump's mental illness (malignant narcissism with psychosis), this confabulation is instantaneous. Often, the term "confabulation", in medicine, is reserved for those with memory problems whose minds "invent" memories to fill the gaps. But it is also used for people (like Trump) who suffer from psychosis, when the psychosis, willful or otherwise, replaces either non-existent memories,suppressed memories, or actual memories. And the mentally ill President displays this phenomenon literally every time he opens his mouth. he is not just "saying" that the election was only "illegitimate" in that millions of illegal votes are the only reason he lost the popular vote. He fully and actually believes that, as his malignant narcissism produces psychotic episodes in his brain which are then confabulated to what seem, to him, to be factual memories.

This is not funny. This is serious. And this is not going to get better with time. It is going to get worse.

No, really. Trump actually claimed liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. He really did.

He must be testing just how stupid his true bleevers are.

I bet he goes to bed every night laughing his ass off at the stupid shit he has gotten the herd to bleev.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day, tard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/rename-thanksgiving-to-indigenous-peoples-day/2019/10/15/b3d38bfc-ee84-11e9-bb7e-d2026ee0c199_story.html?outputType=amp
I have been here at the kitchen volunteering since 8 am. I have talked literally to hundreds of people today. And you are literally the first person I have seen or heard say that.

Molehill, turned into a mountain range, by Russian trolls, a state media propaganda outlet (FOX), a mentally ill old man, and his sheepish cult...

Last edited:
The sick world where saying so makes it so.
Yep. It's called, "confabulation". In the mind of someone with Trump's mental illness (malignant narcissism with psychosis), this confabulation is instantaneous. Often, the term "confabulation", in medicine, is reserved for those with memory problems whose minds "invent" memories to fill the gaps. But it is also used for people (like Trump) who suffer from psychosis, when the psychosis, willful or otherwise, replaces either non-existent memories,suppressed memories, or actual memories. And the mentally ill President displays this phenomenon literally every time he opens his mouth. he is not just "saying" that the election was only "illegitimate" in that millions of illegal votes are the only reason he lost the popular vote. He fully and actually believes that, as his malignant narcissism produces psychotic episodes in his brain which are then confabulated to what seem, to him, to be factual memories.

This is not funny. This is serious. And this is not going to get better with time. It is going to get worse.

Yep, agree with all of that with the exception of the verb "suffers". I don't think he suffers, I think he revels in it. Because ignorance is bliss.

And ultimately you can't blame him --- he revels in it because so many minion enablers let him get away with it. They share half the blame, for without their sycophancy it would dead-end.

No, really. Trump actually claimed liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. He really did.

I bet he goes to bed every night laughing his ass off at the stupid shit he has gotten the herd to bleev.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/rename-thanksgiving-to-indigenous-peoples-day/2019/10/15/b3d38bfc-ee84-11e9-bb7e-d2026ee0c199_story.html?outputType=amp

paywall.

as for Indigenous Peoples' Day...already a thing on its own day

Indigenous Peoples' Day - Wikipedia

paywall.

as for Indigenous Peoples' Day...already a thing on its own day

Indigenous Peoples' Day - Wikipedia

Oh yes, we did that several weeks ago. And some klown thought that was today?
SMH Echo chambers....

I don't think he suffers, I think he revels in it. Because ignorance is bliss.
Oh, no doubt. Imagine truly living an existence where your fantasies are reality. Yes, you know more about war than the generals. Yes, you know more about using computers than do foreign hackers.... despite never having been to or read a single book about war, and despite never having used a modern personal computer. These are actual claims that Trump has made. This is his reality. You can tell he actually believes these things, as he actually corrects himself, when he forgets to mention, when speaking of these topics, that he knows more about them than anyone. It's fascinating, bizarre, and disturbing, all at once.

I have been here at the kitchen volunteering since 8 am. I have talked literally to hundreds of people today. And you are literally the first person I have seen or heard say that.

Molehill, turned into a mountain range, by a mentally ill old man and his sheepish cult...

Hey...24 people have signed a petition to make it happen...that means everyone wants to do it.:21:

Sign the Petition

Oh, that's not the issue. They know full well he is an ignorant, lying moron. Their behavior is not designed to further facts or make compelling arguments. It is designed for effect. And much of that effect is simply to affirm each other. As in, they all squawk and dance and prance and preen, at the top of their lungs. Then, they hear and see each other, and feel good about it. And that's all.

"Sad".
"Losers!"

"Low energy"

Never been to a Trump rally, eh? That's ok, you can bring some "energy" to whatever loser Democrat hosts a rally in your town.

Flew right over your hood, did it?

We're mocking Rump's Twits. They are eminently mockable.

Just how much of a "twit" would one have to be, in order to be dragged out by the police at a Trump rally, while Trump yell's "Get 'em outta here. Send them back home to mommy and daddy"? That's twittery to the nth degree.

Maybe it's a good thing you never went to a Trump rally. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Molehill, turned into a mountain range, by a mentally ill old man and his sheepish cult...

Hey...24 people have signed a petition to make it happen...that means everyone wants to do it.:21:

Sign the Petition
And 20 of them are trump campaign staffers or paid russian trolls...

Once again Trump does the right thing while Democrat leaders want to do the wrong thing.

<< President Trump told supporters at a rally held in Sunrise, Fla., Tuesday that he wouldn’t allow the “radical left” to change the name of Thanksgiving. >>

Trump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving despite cries from the 'radical left'

You fucking dupes believe anything that fat fuck says. He's got you so goddamn brainwashed you'll never see the light of day.

This coming from the side that believes anything and everything that may lead to Trump Impeachment.

Liberalism has nothing to do with religion. Go get a edumacation.
At one of your countless liberal colleges where impressionable young men and women are indoctrinated?

Try acquiring what we call a "book", jackwagon. Liberals created this country and wrote its Constitution, and in doing so threw off the chains of Royalty and Clergy --- that was the whole POINT, Dumbass.

Thank you Donald for bringing this to our attention. I had been completely unaware that they wanted to change the name of thanksgiving.
Liberals want to abolish our American traditions that don't fit into their atheist ideals.
Liberals HATE the idea of Thanksgiving. They think our existence caused the death of millions of "native Americans." How DARE we celebrate God's blessings on those who honor Him.

Better, I guess to honor the savages who abandoned their elderly and sick in the cold to die.

Never been to a Trump rally, eh? That's ok, you can bring some "energy" to whatever loser Democrat hosts a rally in your town.

Flew right over your hood, did it?

We're mocking Rump's Twits. They are eminently mockable.

Just how much of a "twit" would one have to be, in order to be dragged out by the police at a Trump rally, while Trump yell's "Get 'em outta here. Send them back home to mommy and daddy"? That's twittery to the nth degree.

Maybe it's a good thing you never went to a Trump rally. :laughing0301:

There was one about 50 miles away, I could have gone. And if I had I could have got video of the assaults. If I was in the right place, maybe better video than there was. One Rumpbot started slugging people, another one outside the venue tore off a lady's oxygen tank. You know, typical Rumpbot thuggery, but still -- opportunity lost.

The road not taken....

Thank you Donald for bringing this to our attention. I had been completely unaware that they wanted to change the name of thanksgiving.
Liberals want to abolish our American traditions that don't fit into their atheist ideals.
Liberals HATE the idea of Thanksgiving. They think our existence caused the death of millions of "native Americans." How DARE we celebrate God's blessings on those who honor Him.

Better, I guess to honor the savages who abandoned their elderly and sick in the cold to die.

You need to see a shrink.

Liberals HATE the idea of Thanksgiving. They think our existence caused the death of millions of "native Americans." How DARE we celebrate God's blessings on those who honor Him. Better, I guess to honor the savages who abandoned their elderly and sick in the cold to die.
These same liberals supported the savages in Vietnam.

Forum List

Back