🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Vows Not to Let Radical Left Change Name of Thanksgiving

Nobody wants to change anything

Blow your Fox News bullshit out your ass

Leach, your vile and filthy party of maggots and vermin of ill repute claim Thanksgiving is "racist" and seek to crush it - as you seek to crush literally everything that is American.
THIS is what we're up against despite what the left would like you to believe

.30 "what would you like to RENAME IT?"

No, really. Trump actually claimed liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. He really did.

He must be testing just how stupid his true bleevers are.

I bet he goes to bed every night laughing his ass off at the stupid shit he has gotten the herd to bleev.
What you did to Christmas, Easter while uplifting Halloween is a disgrace. Thanksgiving is also targeted. I would like to not believe it either. This has been going on longer then Trump.
Only in your own head.... :)

Leach, your vile and filthy party of maggots and vermin of ill repute claim Thanksgiving is "racist" and seek to crush it - as you seek to crush literally everything that is American.

There's a whole lot of bitter-old-man types sitting around with nothing to do but dredge up shitstories to whine about today.

"changing the name of Thanksgiving" ....

"We are approaching peak Snowflake" .....

"Why Liberals or Lefties, OP doesn't know the difference, hate Thanksgiving" ....

Since said "Liberals"/"Lefties"/tribes refuse to initiate wars on Thanksgiving they have to make 'em up.

Here's an idea. Why don't y'all just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE.

Just a thought. :)

Sure they do --- we have it on no less a source that Orange Rumpy declaring "some people say".

Doesn't get much more credible than 'some people' dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany. "Some people" named John Miller, John Baron and David Dennison.

Leave it to Fox Noise to treat a Strawman Fallacy as if it were a real thing and hope nobody notices. Well I guess the OP didn't.

Hey Sluggo, show me what exactly Fox said?

Unless you're lying - as always?

No, of course not, you're just a fucking liar - as everyone knows.

So WHAT is this based on? Well, those sleazy lying fucks over at the NY Times and Huffing Glue of course.

{But what’s forgotten or ignored in the Thanksgiving narrative in most textbooks is this: The pilgrims could only settle at Plymouth because thousands of Native Americans, including Wampanoags, had been killed by disease brought by earlier European ships settlers. That, in turn, cleared much of the area of its Native population so the Pilgrims could set up shop.}

6 Things Every Non-Native Should Do On Thanksgiving

Minor problem, the Times and the Glue Huffers are flat out fucking lying - it's what the left and America haters do. Killed by disease that the evil whites introduced in their war of genocide, some 300 years before the germ theory of disease (evil bastards, these hated whites traveled time just so they could wipe out the peaceful Indians). Except it wasn't disease wiping out the villages, it was the Iroquois.

{"They were the worst of conquerors. Inordinate pride, the lust of blood and dominion, were the mainsprings of their warfare; and their victories were strained with every excess of savage passion."

You've probably guessed -- unless you are an American college student -- that that's not a description of the Pilgrims' treatment of Indigenous Peoples at all. It is a description of some Indigenous Peoples' treatment of other Indigenous Peoples, provided by Francis Parkman, the world's foremost Indian scholar.

It was Indians, not Pilgrims, who let out the "Mohawk war-cry" that made the blood run cold.

This is why the Wampanoag had a lot to celebrate that first Thanksgiving. They were delighted to have such excellent (European) allies against the terroristic Iroquois and Narragansett.}

Thanksgiving for Dummies...Sorry, I Mean College Professors

Remember kiddies, ANYTHING from the left and the little Goebbels of the DNC media is a distortion or flat out lie.

Thank you Donald for bringing this to our attention. I had been completely unaware that they wanted to change the name of thanksgiving. Now that I know, I'm livid. LIVID, I TELL YOU!

Oh wow, so that's how that works.

You know that President Trump is a counter puncher, he NEVER starts anything.

The Nazi fucks of the NY Times and the rest of the Communist press did their usual "Let's attack America" bit by shitting all over this holliday.

A family learns to tell a new kind of Thanksgiving story
Everything You Learned About Thanksgiving Is Wrong
6 Things Every Non-Native Should Do On Thanksgiving

Leftists are fucking scum and pathological liars. Good for the President in standing up to these little Goebbels.

Liberalism has nothing to do with religion. Go get a edumacation.
At one of your countless liberal colleges where impressionable young men and women are indoctrinated?

Try acquiring what we call a "book", jackwagon. Liberals created this country and wrote its Constitution, and in doing so threw off the chains of Royalty and Clergy --- that was the whole POINT, Dumbass.

Are we gonna go through that whole "Libbie Switcheroo" thing again?

I can only imagine you liberals on a Revolutionary War battlefield, running away terrified, pissing in your panties, and crying "Mommy! Those Redcoats threw a rock at me...wahhh!"

There's a whole lot of bitter-old-man types sitting around with nothing to do but dredge up shitstories to whine about today.

"Why Liberals or Lefties, OP doesn't know the difference, hate Thanksgiving" ....

Since said "Liberals"/"Lefties"/tribes refuse to initiate wars on Thanksgiving they have to make 'em up.

"Thanksgiving commemorates the genocide of the native American people."

I realize that you may be embarrassed that your fellow Democrat voters think this, but it is a point worth discussing.

Liberalism has nothing to do with religion. Go get a edumacation.
At one of your countless liberal colleges where impressionable young men and women are indoctrinated?

Try acquiring what we call a "book", jackwagon. Liberals created this country and wrote its Constitution, and in doing so threw off the chains of Royalty and Clergy --- that was the whole POINT, Dumbass.

Are we gonna go through that whole "Libbie Switcheroo" thing again?

I can only imagine you liberals on a Revolutionary War battlefield, running away terrified, pissing in your panties, and crying "Mommy! Those Redcoats threw a rock at me...wahhh!"

There is no switcheroo. There is only ignorance.

"Thanksgiving commemorates the genocide of the native American people."

I realize that you may be embarrassed that your fellow Democrat voters think this, but it is a point worth discussing.

A life. Get one.

The 1622 Massacre of 1 in 4 whites

Powhatan Uprising of 1622

Bet they wish they had AR-15s.

Yep. Seems the injuns weren't the peace loving VICTIMS the young skulls full of mush have been taught.

God weeded them out and gave the land to a better people. We better pay attention to history or our fate will be the same

We all know you are desperately trying to get attention and annoy someone. But really, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Yep. Seems the injuns weren't the peace loving VICTIMS the young skulls full of mush have been taught.
God weeded them out and gave the land to a better people. We better pay attention to history or our fate will be the same
I bet the Injuns wish they had built a wall to keep invaders out.

Wonder if they'll put aside their self-delusion to see the pattern.
Oh, that's not the issue. They know full well he is an ignorant, lying moron. Their behavior is not designed to further facts or make compelling arguments. It is designed for effect. And much of that effect is simply to affirm each other. As in, they all squawk and dance and prance and preen, at the top of their lungs. Then, they hear and see each other, and feel good about it. And that's all.

"Sad".
"Losers!"

"Low energy"

Never been to a Trump rally, eh? That's ok, you can bring some "energy" to whatever loser Democrat hosts a rally in your town.

Saw a video where Warren had a rally where NOBODY came. The only people there were her staff and some media.

Not covered by the LSM.

Forum List

Back