Trump vows to clean up Major cities filth on streets

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Trump slams Democrats for homelessness in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco | Daily Mail Online

He better be true to his word.these corrupt congressmen in California and Ny need to be impeached if they dont do their jobs and do something about the homeless problem.

Japan does not have this kind of problem as mentioned in the article because they dont have corrupt politicians as we do here in the states.

Actually in Rump's defense he's not quoted as "blaming Democrats" at all. It just claims that in the headline but never offers documentation.

That would be pretty stupid but leave us not dabble in false accusation.

He is however clueless enough to imagine this all started "two years ago", which is coincidentally (or not) when he took office. He must have never heard of Ronald Reagan.

Gotta admire his explicit decisive statements like "I'm going to maybe - I am looking at it very seriously"

Oh wow man it's going to "maybe be looked at", we're saved and shit.

Trump slams Democrats for homelessness in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco | Daily Mail Online

He better be true to his word.these corrupt congressmen in California and Ny need to be impeached if they dont do their jobs and do something about the homeless problem.

Japan does not have this kind of problem as mentioned in the article because they dont have corrupt politicians as we do here in the states.
Meanwhile, on this planet....

TRUMP: "I had a situation when I first became president, we had certain areas of Washington, D.C. where that was starting to happen, and I ended it very quickly."

Trump's claim that he personally stopped homelessness in Washington D.C. is not supported by any evidence. The federal government only controls about 30 percent of D.C., while the rest of the city being governed by Mayor Muriel Bowser and the city council.

In May, Mayor Bowser announced that D.C. experienced a 21.9 percent decrease in homelessness since 2016. She attributed the decrease to the implementation of her "Homeward DC" plan, which developed new short-term family housing programs in every neighborhood.

Meanwhile, Trump's 2020 budget plan includes slashes to public housing and other programs that could increase homelessness. The budget proposes funding cuts to Homeless Assistance Grants, the Public Housing Operating Fund, Family Self-Sufficiency Program and Housing Counseling Assistance.
Trump said homelessness started when he became president. It didn't. Here's a fact-check of his latest comments to Fox News

Stealing the mayor's ideas and taking credit for her program while pushing a budget that would slash public housing and increase homelessness is pure Trump.

Meanwhile, on this planet....

TRUMP: "I had a situation when I first became president, we had certain areas of Washington, D.C. where that was starting to happen, and I ended it very quickly."

Trump's claim that he personally stopped homelessness in Washington D.C. is not supported by any evidence. The federal government only controls about 30 percent of D.C., while the rest of the city being governed by Mayor Muriel Bowser and the city council.

In May, Mayor Bowser announced that D.C. experienced a 21.9 percent decrease in homelessness since 2016. She attributed the decrease to the implementation of her "Homeward DC" plan, which developed new short-term family housing programs in every neighborhood.

Meanwhile, Trump's 2020 budget plan includes slashes to public housing and other programs that could increase homelessness. The budget proposes funding cuts to Homeless Assistance Grants, the Public Housing Operating Fund, Family Self-Sufficiency Program and Housing Counseling Assistance.
Trump said homelessness started when he became president. It didn't. Here's a fact-check of his latest comments to Fox News

Stealing the mayor's ideas and taking credit for her program while pushing a budget that would slash public housing and increase homelessness is pure Trump.

Yeah that was the other glaring laughable. Rump is the mountain of malaprop that keeps on landsliding.
So to speak.

Actually in Rump's defense he's not quoted as "blaming Democrats" at all. It just claims that in the headline but never offers documentation.

He is however clueless enough to imagine this all started "two years ago", which is coincidentally (or not) when he took office. He must have never heard of Ronald Reagan.

Gotta admire his explicit decisive statements like "I'm going to maybe - I am looking at it very seriously"

Still waiting for him to send in the national guard to Chicago..

Seriously folks...

11f0giy85lhz.jpg

That sure is an odd fantasy for a klown who came up as a landlord, let alone one who got repeatedly charged with housing discrimination.

Perhaps he's thinking of homelessness in "a very wonderful place in Germany" :cuckoo:

And you do what?

Bitch and moan about the EC and say over and over again it doesn't matter a republican ran a major city in almost ba 100 years (no gerrymandering involved)

That sure is an odd fantasy for a klown who came up as a landlord, let alone one who got repeatedly charged with housing discrimination.

Perhaps he's thinking of homelessness in "a very wonderful place in Germany" :cuckoo:

And you do what?

Bitch and moan about the EC and say over and over again it doesn't matter a republican ran a major city in almost ba 100 years (no gerrymandering involved)

Oboy, another non-sequitur. Chew chew gulp.

I'm uh, pretty sure no Whigs have run a major city in a while either. And?

This just in Sherlock --- most cities and municipalities hold non-partisan elections. That's because there ain't nothing "Democrat" or "Republican" (or "Whig") about deciding when neighborhood X gets it trash picked up. DUH??

Oh and zero of this has anything to do with Eric Clapton either, or whatever EC is supposed to mean.

And you do what?

Oboy, another non-sequitur. Chew chew gulp.

I'm uh, pretty sure no Whigs have run a major city in a while either. And?

This just in Sherlock --- most cities and municipalities hold non-partisan elections. That's because there ain't nothing "Democrat" or "Republican" (or "Whig") about deciding when neighborhood X gets it trash picked up. DUH??

Oh and zero of this has anything to do with Eric Clapton either, or whatever EC is supposed to mean.

Oh boy , you really get boring...try a different game like a nice game of chess is more your style.

I know.that two year thing cracked me up. Yeah he indeed never heard of Ronald Reagan for sure,thats obvious.LOL He was obviously too busy pulling a bill clinton getting pussy in those days to be aware of what got he got started back in 1981 and we are still paying for to this day .:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Seriously folks...

View attachment 267573

Looks like he just wants to take it easy on Obomination not talking about how with the blessing of Obozo, chicago has the worst crime in any city since he has bad mouthed as much as he has,time to take it easy on big ears he is saying.LOL

Seriously folks...

View attachment 267573

Looks like he just wants to take it easy on Obomination not talking about how with the blessing of Obozo, chicago has the worst crime in any city since he has bad mouthed as much as he has,time to take it easy on big ears he is saying.LOL

Exactly, just another instance of Trump all talk and no walk..

Seriously folks...

View attachment 267573

Exactly, just another instance of Trump all talk and no walk..

You shittin' me? What could be more decisive than "I'm going to maybe look at it"? That's a man of action right there.

What Trump SHOULD do is have the Air Force fly tankers over these cities and drop the ANTISEPTIC version of Agent Orange on them. With all the filth and feces there has to be a huge health risk in them.

agent-orangejpg-e73617a19f9626fb.jpg

OR THIS

us-airforce-b-52-bomber-dropping-bombs-over-vietnam-c-1970.jpg

This just in Sherlock --- most cities and municipalities hold non-partisan elections. That's because there ain't nothing "Democrat" or "Republican" (or "Whig") about deciding when neighborhood X gets it trash picked up.

So you honestly believe that there is no correlation between the extent of homelessness in major cities and the policies advanced by their Democrat leaders?

P.S. Picking up the trash does not reduce homelessness.

This just in Sherlock --- most cities and municipalities hold non-partisan elections. That's because there ain't nothing "Democrat" or "Republican" (or "Whig") about deciding when neighborhood X gets it trash picked up.

So you honestly believe that there is no correlation between the extent of homelessness in major cities and the policies advanced by their Democrat leaders?

P.S. Picking up the trash does not reduce homelessness.

WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSssshhhhhhh....

He QUOTES THE POST and still doesn't see it. :banghead:

Hey I know! It's DA DEBBIL!
hair-fire.gif

What Trump SHOULD do is have the Air Force fly tankers over these cities and drop the ANTISEPTIC version of Agent Orange on them. With all the filth and feces there has to be a huge health risk in them.

agent-orangejpg-e73617a19f9626fb.jpg

OR THIS

us-airforce-b-52-bomber-dropping-bombs-over-vietnam-c-1970.jpg
And you know what --- he could actually do that and not lose any voters.

Forum List

Back