trump vows to end America's march to Electric Cars

trump wants to send the US onto an island. The entire world is going to EVs. trump is desperately trying to stop the US from being a player on the EV stage. China is ready to saturate the world market with EVs. trump is trying to cater to the fossil fuel market. The man is stupidly trying to bring back the 1950's.

If EV manufacturers can come up with a care that is superior to ICE vehicles, Trump won't be able to do anything about it.

Trump isn't banning EV's, he wants to prevent AGW panic mongers from making them the only option available to us.

trump wants to send the US onto an island. The entire world is going to EVs. trump is desperately trying to stop the US from being a player on the EV stage. China is ready to saturate the world market with EVs. trump is trying to cater to the fossil fuel market. The man is stupidly trying to bring back the 1950's.
I’m not going to buy you an EV

End all the electric car subsidies and pay for it yourself

And you will be looking for a gas station in a few years....alone.
Huh,
Several stations near me on the superslab completely rebuilt and now have 30 pumps and a dozen diesel pumps, and not a charger in site.

Gas is still king, and pickup trucks are still America's best selling vehicles.

Trump is pandering to his willfully ignorant base.
And they are following along like sheep.

China is producing electric vehicles at break neck speed with a cost between $10,000 and $20,000. That is why President Biden has placed a heavy tariff on these imports. But, if trump abandons EVs and China saturates the world economy with their cheap electric cars, the US will be left out in the cold.

But trump is just too stupid to see this. And his cult is following along like neutered sheep.

1717005703471.png

Smart man. When Russia or China, North Korea, Iran, or whomever release an EMP attack on the US, no one anywhere, will be able to travel anywhere by EV, not to mention these countries will be able to hack into EV cars.

And they are following along like sheep.

China is producing electric vehicles at break neck speed with a cost between $10,000 and $20,000. That is why President Biden has placed a heavy tariff on these imports. But, if trump abandons EVs and China saturates the world economy with their cheap electric cars, the US will be left out in the cold.

But trump is just too stupid to see this. And his cult is following along like neutered sheep.
jimboliar, what do you think it costs to replace a wider tire on your EV every say 10k miles because of the additional weight of the battery? And just what are you making those tires out of, gumdrops and lollipops?

/----/ Nobody wants them. The y insurance and replacement batteries are too expensive. The government has no right mandating a one size fits all means of transportation.
1718721086439.png

Who is forcing you to do anything? Biden understands the damage that fossil fuels are doing to our environment. He is trying to address the obvious crisis that is beginning to appear. trump doesn't give a shit about you or the environment. He cares about trump.

I agree that we need more infrastructure to make EVs successful, but trashing all the efforts that are now being made is not how you do that. trump cannot see past the tip of his orange nose. But he will not be around when the wild fires, tornadoes, and draught hit the US in the next few decades. But my grandkids and greatgrandkids will.
Uh, and fossil fuels power the charging stations for your idiot EVs too jimboliar.

Who is forcing you to do anything? Biden understands the damage that fossil fuels are doing to our environment. He is trying to address the obvious crisis that is beginning to appear. trump doesn't give a shit about you or the environment. He cares about trump.

I agree that we need more infrastructure to make EVs successful, but trashing all the efforts that are now being made is not how you do that. trump cannot see past the tip of his orange nose. But he will not be around when the wild fires, tornadoes, and draught hit the US in the next few decades. But my grandkids and greatgrandkids will.
Yes, fires, tornadoes and draught, oh my.....Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Where's all the lithium going to come from? Gas and oil are going to be around for a while.

I like the idea of hybrids.
You use electric for short trips, gas for long trips.
The engine's alternator charges the battery.
I see this as more practical, at this time.

Forum List

Back