🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump vows to send Hillary to Sing Sing

• Banned
Based on what evidence? Hillary will be the next president.
Hillary will not even be running, her health is about to fail, as Putin will be revealing the 60,000 emails that she thought she deleted.

Trump will be going there for raping a thirteen year old

They know how to treat child molesters

id rather sentence Hillary to any of those all u can eat for 3.00 asian buffetts in San Fransisco, she can just be jailed there for two years and gain another 50 pounds.

• Banned

Nope, but the moment Hillary or Bill mentions this, Billy's 2000 rapes become fair game. Hmmm, can Trump pay 2000 women to be at the first Hilly Trumpy debate wearing blue dresses with white stains????

LALALALALALALA

i just looked up Don Novellos age, i was guessing around 75, i was close, he's 73. I didnt know he was in the Godfather 3. I think that when his time comes, he will first meet with St. Pete, and then Elivs.

Trump Vows to 'Indict' Hillary Clinton Where Hillary will be the favorite denmother
Amen, we'll have a sing sing along.
images

Ya, bet they would luuv to show ol'slick willy what the "slick willy" is all about.

Trump is a two time rapist ....that we know of

They have room in Sing Sing and it is a short drive from Trump Tower

Wow! You were there huh? No wonder your butt hurts. You shills crack me up. No lie is to much for you is it?

Ya, bet they would luuv to show ol'slick willy what the "slick willy" is all about.

If Trump did rape, especially on children then he would be best served just being gut shot on the courthouse lawn and left to bleed out. Same for the others who do it. It's disgusting how our society coddles sex offenders. In these cases that "we know of" why isn't this all over the news ? I mean if he raped two girls how is it not world news? As far as I know the Donald doesn't hang with child molesters, slick willy on the other hand does. Just saying.

Wow! You were there huh? No wonder your butt hurts. You shills crack me up. No lie is to much for you is it?

It is Trump who is accused of rape

Hillary is accused of having a private server

Bill Clinton IS a rapist. Trump is only accused by liars to spin it to help that bitch.

Oh, too bad, Looks like Hillary Clinton just got the upper hand.

Donald Trump just violated FEC black letter federal law.

"The Campaign Legal Center filed a complaint Wednesday with the FEC, which prohibits foreign nationals from “contributing, donating or spending funds” on any U.S. elections.

“Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign committee is violating black-letter federal law by sending campaign fundraising emails to foreign nationals – including foreign politicians – in at least Iceland, Scotland, Australia and Britain,” the watchdog said in a statement."

Read more: Trump ‘violating black-letter federal law’ by spamming foreign politicians for money: watchdog

Donnie shouldn't have been so quick to throw a threat when Hillary can make him El Chapo's roommate down by the Mexican border. Or was that the Uni-bomber's roommate?

Forum List

Back