Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

Get a job and pay your bills. Be a responsible adult.

I don't mind as long as it is made publicly clear what happened.

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.

We are scammed by corporations requiring a degree and making us pay for it. They should pay for it or do the job training once you’re hired

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).

Fantastic, college is free, for everyone. Does this include free food, room and board, laundry, internet, clothes, health care, transportation, child care etc.? Who's going to pay for all this???

We are scammed by corporations requiring a degree and making us pay for it. They should pay for it or do the job training once you’re hired

You realize the Dem party base has trillions of retirement and pension funds invested in corporations right. Are you going to steal the retirement and pension money from them?

You don't need a degree. You only need a skill.

And that's the problem, these degrees don't add any value. They are worthless scams.

Of course it sounds like you yourself just want to be babied and not have to get any shit done. Then don't expect big pay and a good job. The burger king is the right place for you.

Yea I’m sure the banking cabal will love to just give away their money.

Yea I’m sure the banking cabal will love to just give away their money.

Peach ran away after it became clear he/she was being an imbecile.

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this

A meaningless gesture. Student loan payments are not affected at all.

You don't need a degree. You only need a skill.

And that's the problem, these degrees don't add any value. They are worthless scams.

Of course it sounds like you yourself just want to be babied and not have to get any shit done. Then don't expect big pay and a good job. The burger king is the right place for you.

You DO “need a degree”, many job postings say so, requires bachelors degree. Not to mention it makes you a more desirable employee since you’ll be smarter, more cultured and have more appreciation for diversity.

If college is free, how does the college pay its bills and Professor salaries?

It would be government funded. Like sane countries do.

LMAO okay where is government going to get the money, hold a bake sale?

Forum List

Back