Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

In case you didn’t know the government prints our money. If it needs $1 billion to pay off student debt they dont have to take your tax money, they have the power to print it.

Okay that's exceptionally dumb. Using your logic government should just print everyone $10 million dollars then we'd all be multi millionaires. :cuckoo:

No. Thats apples and oranges. Im not suggesting print trillions just to hand out. Im saying cancel student debt, print the $ to do it if necessary, and stop there. TO fix a crisis. Kinda like in WW2 when we used car factories to build tanks, that wasn’t permanent it was a fix to a crisis.

Student debt is an economic crisis. Fix it, make college free, and freeze the $$ printing at that level to maintain A) no student debt B) free college

Make college free so that the tax payer can be scammed just same way the students were?

You are out of your stupid mind.

Absolutely perfect warrior for the free shit army, it is all you care about, entitled bitch.

In case you didn’t know the government prints our money. If it needs $1 billion to pay off student debt they dont have to take your tax money, they have the power to print it.

Okay that's exceptionally dumb. Using your logic government should just print everyone $10 million dollars then we'd all be multi millionaires. :cuckoo:

No. Thats apples and oranges. Im not suggesting print trillions just to hand out. Im saying cancel student debt, print the $ to do it if necessary, and stop there. TO fix a crisis. Kinda like in WW2 when we used car factories to build tanks, that wasn’t permanent it was a fix to a crisis.

Student debt is an economic crisis. Fix it, make college free, and freeze the $$ printing at that level to maintain A) no student debt B) free college
youre still being a dumbass...

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).
If college is free, how does the college pay its bills and Professor salaries?

It would be government funded. Like sane countries do.
Where does the government get the money?

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.
It's just for the duration of the emergency.

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).

Fantastic, college is free, for everyone. Does this include free food, room and board, laundry, internet, clothes, health care, transportation, child care etc.? Who's going to pay for all this???

I am going BACK to college--------for my retirement years

You and 80 million other retirees. lol It amazes me people like Peach buy into this utter nonsense.

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this
That's called "counterfeit". You're an idiot.

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this

When government prints money that's a backdoor tax on the poor and middle class. You would know this if you understood that printing money devalues money. That's why it cost 250,000 Bolivars to purchase 2 cookies a McDonalds in Venezuela. :itsok:

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill
And govt prints a $50 bill
YOU still have a $50 bill

Your $50 bill now has the purchasing power of $25. :itsok:

^^WOW^^ thats Republican logic there. “Your $50 bill now has the power of $25”

Its a $50. Printed in ink. It doesnt morph into a $25 (which doesnt even exist haha).

Republicans are like “I own a Ferrari, but if my neighbor gets a Ferrari then we’re screwed bc then we both have Hondas”.

And yall wonder why Bernie is so popular with the more educated youth

Peach says government will just print it so it won't cost anyone anything.

When government prints money that's a backdoor tax on the poor and middle class. You would know this if you understood that printing money devalues money. That's why it cost 250,000 Bolivars to purchase 2 cookies a McDonalds in Venezuela. :itsok:

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill

Its a $50. Printed in ink. It doesnt morph into a $25 (which doesnt even exist haha).

Republicans are like “I own a Ferrari, but if my neighbor gets a Ferrari then we’re screwed bc then we both have Hondas”.

And this here is the problem. You learned absolutely NOTHING in college, came back dumber than you went in.

You can not print Ferraris you fucking idiot.

We should not make college free, we should make it illegal at least for whatever degree you got.

ImpressiveStoopit.jpg

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill

Its called inflation. Government prints money devaluing the currency. Prices rise because the currency is worth less. You really should have learned this all in Junior High.

Peach says government will just print it so it won't cost anyone anything.

Correct. If the treasury prints $$$.....it doesnt raise your taxes, doesnt take any property away from you.

If me and my neighbors each have 10 apples....then the government farm grows 100 apples to give to those who are struggling....guess what? Me and my neighbors still have our 10 apples.

View attachment 312455
Ah, there's our resident #1 Trump asslicker. Good, I have a question for you:

How does suspending interest on student loans help people during this crisis?

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill

Its called inflation. Government prints money devaluing the currency. Prices rise because the currency is worth less. You really should have learned this all in Junior High.

I know all about inflation we talked about it in class. Cancellation of student debt isnt inflation. Its not buying a product off a brick and mortar store shelf. Its literally cancelling a number in a computer.

Forum List

Back