Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).
If college is free, how does the college pay its bills and Professor salaries?

It would be government funded. Like sane countries do.

LMAO okay where is government going to get the money, hold a bake sale?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).

Already addressed that. In case you didn’t know the government prints our money. If it needs $1 billion to pay off student debt they dont have to take your tax money, they have the power to print it.

This isnt hard. If you have 25 house guests but only 20 cupcakes, but YOU bake the cupcakes, you just make another batch.

Paper and ink dont cost shit. Crippling student debt does. Easy fix.

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this

When government prints money that's a backdoor tax on the poor and middle class. You would know this if you understood that printing money devalues money. That's why it cost 250,000 Bolivars to purchase 2 cookies a McDonalds in Venezuela. :itsok:

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.
What about all the people who struggled all those years paying off their loans and scraping buy. We'll start there.

What about responsible parents who saved their asses off so their kids did not have to go in debt.

We need to begin here. Not selfish self interests.

Should we forgive the loan of someone who spent 100k for a Gender Appreciation degree.

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this

When government prints money that's a backdoor tax on the poor and middle class. You would know this if you understood that printing money devalues money. That's why it cost 250,000 Bolivars to purchase 2 cookies a McDonalds in Venezuela. :itsok:

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill
And govt prints a $50 bill
YOU still have a $50 bill

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

I don't mind as long as it is made publicly clear what happened.

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.

We are scammed by corporations requiring a degree and making us pay for it. They should pay for it or do the job training once you’re hired

You don't need a degree. You only need a skill.

And that's the problem, these degrees don't add any value. They are worthless scams.

Of course it sounds like you yourself just want to be babied and not have to get any shit done. Then don't expect big pay and a good job. The burger king is the right place for you.

You DO “need a degree”, many job postings say so, requires bachelors degree. Not to mention it makes you a more desirable employee since you’ll be smarter, more cultured and have more appreciation for diversity.

Yes and many jobs also do not say so.

You are an entitled **** that's the problem, and possibly one of the reasons why you were so easy to scam.

This being said forgive the debt, but you don't keep to get your holier than thou ego, and the universities will not get to keep scamming as usual.

In case you didn’t know the government prints our money. If it needs $1 billion to pay off student debt they dont have to take your tax money, they have the power to print it.

Okay that's exceptionally dumb. Using your logic government should just print everyone $10 million dollars then we'd all be multi millionaires. :cuckoo:

What about all the people who struggled all those years paying off their loans and scraping buy. We'll start there.

What about responsible parents who saved their asses off so their kids did not have to go in debt.

Should we forgive the loan of someone who spent 100k for a Gender Appreciation degree.

Should we not cure a disease just bc other people in the past had to suffer through it?
We found out smoking was bad and too steps to address it. Should we not have done that just bc people in the past suffered?

We now know student debt is awful. Fix it

of course theres a reason not to,,,what about those of us that paid for our childrens educations,,,now you want us to pay for other kids education,,,

dont be a dumbass

Already addressed that. In case you didn’t know the government prints our money. If it needs $1 billion to pay off student debt they dont have to take your tax money, they have the power to print it.

This isnt hard. If you have 25 house guests but only 20 cupcakes, but YOU bake the cupcakes, you just make another batch.

Paper and ink dont cost shit. Crippling student debt does. Easy fix.
To have opinions is fine. But try to learn all sides of issues. I am telling you. Our fiat currency is a drama story to itself. And we live under the shackles.

I wonder how students who were able to pay their loans or worked their way through college and paid as they went would feel about that...

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill
And govt prints a $50 bill
YOU still have a $50 bill

Your $50 bill now has the purchasing power of $25. :itsok:

Should we not cure a disease just bc other people in the past had to suffer through it?
We found out smoking was bad and too steps to address it. Should we not have done that just bc people in the past suffered?

dont be a dumbass,,,

Why do you think you get it for free?

I've been in finance sine Reagans first inauguration.

We need to teach responsibility, not make girlie people who will never make it.

I saw this disaster years ago. All those loans should be guaranteed by a parent. Problem solved.

Fantastic, college is free, for everyone. Does this include free food, room and board, laundry, internet, clothes, health care, transportation, child care etc.? Who's going to pay for all this???

I am going BACK to college--------for my retirement years

In case you didn’t know the government prints our money. If it needs $1 billion to pay off student debt they dont have to take your tax money, they have the power to print it.

Okay that's exceptionally dumb. Using your logic government should just print everyone $10 million dollars then we'd all be multi millionaires. :cuckoo:

No. Thats apples and oranges. Im not suggesting print trillions just to hand out. Im saying cancel student debt, print the $ to do it if necessary, and stop there. TO fix a crisis. Kinda like in WW2 when we used car factories to build tanks, that wasn’t permanent it was a fix to a crisis.

Student debt is an economic crisis. Fix it, make college free, and freeze the $$ printing at that level to maintain A) no student debt B) free college

I wonder how students who were able to pay their loans or worked their way through college and paid as they went would feel about that...

I wonder how students will feel about their 'free' college degree after graduation when the economy is wrecked and there are no jobs.

Forum List

Back