Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this
View attachment 312455
Ah, there's our resident #1 Trump asslicker. Good, I have a question for you:

How does suspending interest on student loans help people during this crisis?
Pound sand up your ass, commie moonbat.

It doesn't help, because the interest still accrues.

Y'all are some seriously stoopit muthafuckahs if you think that politicians give a flying fuck about you.

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this
View attachment 312455

Do you know what interest is? (blueslegend said sarcastically)

It doesn't help, because the interest still accrues.
Well, that's wrong, because no interest is being charged that can accrue, That's what the suspension is.

I should have known better than to think a #1 trump fanboi would have any factual information about any of this.

View attachment 312455

Yes.

Now that i have answered your question, you can answer mine. I officially elevate you to #1 Trump asslicker, since Oddball just fell on his face.

View attachment 312455

Yes.

Now that i have answered your question, you can answer mine. I officially elevate you to #1 Trump asslicker, since Oddball just fell on his face.

It helps because people's incomes may drop during the crisis. Is this a serious question or are you just playing dumb again?

Correct. If the treasury prints $$$.....it doesnt raise your taxes, doesnt take any property away from you.

Yes it does. Even 90% of the liberals understand this holy shit.

We have a special kind of idiot here who thinks wealth can be printed at will, if it wasn't for those evil republicans who are not allowing the good democrats to print it.

The truth is of course completely opposite. Republicans are guarding our scarce resources so that the democrat horde can not use everything and make the whole civilization collapse.

Last edited:
I know all about inflation we talked about it in class. Cancellation of student debt isnt inflation. Its not buying a product off a brick and mortar store shelf. Its literally cancelling a number in a computer.

LMAO there's nothing else to say you're hopelessly confused. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).

If the college is free, does that mean my daughter doesn't owe 5 years to the Army for paying for her school?

Hey parents. Tell your brats to go to the community college their first year and take the basic transferable course to see if their college material. I can tell you most defaulters never gradgeated to begin with. Then their back in your god damned basements splooging off ya anyway. Like you got the real edumacation you dumb dumbs.
Save their credit and themselves.

Discourage in majoring in Gender Confusion and all like majors.

Correct. If the treasury prints $$$.....it doesnt raise your taxes, doesnt take any property away from you.

Yes it does. Even 90% of the liberals understand this holy shit.

No it doesnt. Printing $$ isnt a tax raise. It doesnt take property from you.

I have 10 apples
You have 10 apples
The county farm grows 100 apples and plants 2 more trees
Guess what? You and I still have our 10 apples

This is like freshman year shit man cmon. Its also proof of why govt controlling most means of production is probably a good thing

View attachment 312455

Yes.

The question was rhetorical and mocking :itsok:

It helps because people's incomes may drop during the crisis.
But their student loan payments are not dropping. I made that clear, but you seem to have missed it.

Would you like to recant and try to answer again?

How do you know that's the case?

Not that I care, I am for ending the university scam as I already outlined in the first page.

Why stop with student loan debt? If we are going down this road lets go the full nine yards and wipe all debt for everyone for everything with the stroke of pen surly there wont be any negative consquences to any of this.

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).

If the college is free, does that mean my daughter doesn't owe 5 years to the Army for paying for her school?
Great post Admiral. I also mentioned the parents that saved their asses off so the kid could start off on the right foot. Can they have their money back with interest please?

I apologize for our past scrapings. I didn't know you.

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.

I don't mind as long as it is made publicly clear what happened.

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.
Actually toliet paper is pretty highly valued right now.

Why stop with student loan debt? If we are going down this road lets go the full nine yards and wipe all debt for everyone for everything with the stroke of pen surly there wont be any negative consquences to any of this.
Ah, the good old "slippery slope" non sequitur, a favorite of the lazy minded.

Forum List

Back