Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Trump got the idea from Macron when he was in France. If France can have a military parade why can't we? There is no rule that all of our parades have to be men butt fucking each other and fat women in vagina suits.

How about we make a rule that those throwing the parade pay for the parade? The "men butt fucking each other and fat women in vagina suits" do.

Trump got the idea from Macron when he was in France. If France can have a military parade why can't we? There is no rule that all of our parades have to be men butt fucking each other and fat women in vagina suits.

How about we make a rule that those throwing the parade pay for the parade? The "men butt fucking each other and fat women in vagina suits" do.
Excellent idea....they can start a "GoFundMe" acct....1/2 goes for the parade, 1/2 goes to help homeless vets.

Update!

Here's a democrat trying to sign up other Democrats to lay down in front of tanks during the parade.

Twitter

Hope they get enough to line the entire parade route.
Plus it would alleviate the damage to the roads that the libs are so worried about by providing cushion.

BUT, that whit would get allover the place. It would be stinky and gross.

Thats okay,we have illegals.
They'll do the cleanup Americans dont want to do.

Come on, even you nutty right wingers can't possibly be OK with this.

Yeah, who would want to show pride in their country and showcase our might to the rest of the world as a national celebration like half the rest of the world? A much better way to spend our time and money than giving it all to illegal aliens!

ANOTHER great Trump idea
why wouldn't we be ok with it?? because we love America?? !! ??

Why? Because we would be spending millions of tax payer dollars.
the military gets paid if they do it or not
it would boost the area's economy

And transporting the personnel will be free? The fuel used to run the vehicles will be free? The accomodations for all the military personnel will be free?
they do this stuff all the time when they do exercises
who cares --as long as Trump is POTUS
these anti-Trump threads are mostly ridiculous anyway

I thought parades were stupid when I was a kid and my thoughts haven't changed.

How fucking stupid is it to stand around just to watch people walk down the street?
It's all good if they throw candy. You must have been to some cheap ass parades.

It's better then another one of your homo parades
You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?

Yes. A parade of our military is far better than a half naked fella with colored feathers covering his dick as he sashays down the street in a rainbow colored tophat.
Maybe neither would be best.

Bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a military parade. It's good for many countries all over the world, not just the two crummy ones you hatey hens keep clucking about.
Y'all are just pissed because Trump wants it.
Any of you says you'd object also if Obama wanted it is a liar.
I promise you, if Obama had wanted one, I would also be saying it was weird and militaristic and I didn't like it.
Trump is pushing us toward revering the military beyond what is healthy.
Of course I respect and am grateful to the military. I don't want to see their tanks and rockets and war toys parading down our peacetime streets. It's too much LOVE for the killing toys. We don't need to show that off like Little Kim does. The people, the bands, the flags--go for it. Leave the military equipment home.

I thought parades were stupid when I was a kid and my thoughts haven't changed.

How fucking stupid is it to stand around just to watch people walk down the street?
It's all good if they throw candy. You must have been to some cheap ass parades.
That's been stopped in most places I know....something about the liability of someone getting hit in the eye with a hard candy. Sad.

It's better then another one of your homo parades
You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?

Yes. A parade of our military is far better than a half naked fella with colored feathers covering his dick as he sashays down the street in a rainbow colored tophat.
Maybe neither would be best.

Bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a military parade. It's good for many countries all over the world, not just the two crummy ones you hatey hens keep clucking about.
Y'all are just pissed because Trump wants it.
Any of you says you'd object also if Obama wanted it is a liar.
I promise you, if Obama had wanted one, I would also be saying it was weird and militaristic and I didn't like it.
Trump is pushing us toward revering the military beyond what is healthy.
Of course I respect and am grateful to the military. I don't want to see their tanks and rockets and war toys parading down our peacetime streets. It's too much LOVE for the killing toys. We don't need to show that off like Little Kim does. The people, the bands, the flags--go for it. Leave the military equipment home.
The military is why you can post your anti-militaristic posts.

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties.

You can thank President Obama for that.

I’ll thank BO for beating ISIS as soon as you Libs acknowledge and thank Reagan for the destruction of the Soviet Block.
BO did not defeat ISIS and that doddering senile POS Reagan had nothing to do with ending the Cold War.

Wrong with Reagan, probably wrong with BO too. Reagan made the Cold War too expensive for the Reds to keep going. Not much into history, are you?

Forum List

Back