Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Too funny...then stop whining Trump didn't serve.

This is like taking candy from a baby

Lots of people now a days did not serve. Wer don't diss the military service of others like Trump did.
Yet The Don wants to give them a parade and many here are dead set against it.
Pay for it, and I might come. If they invite vets, I might even march in it.

They don't allow squids...

View attachment 175404
Officers don't do basic training.

They should.

You mean like the parade for Barack Obama after OBL was killed.
Obama helped kill almost everyone on that task force. That would be a short parade.
No...none of them were killed. Oh, that's right.....you pretend to know what's going on with Special Forces.....:lol:

OMG!

Google is your friend too, stupid.

Trump wants a wall= bad

Trump wants a parade = bad

Trump wants Kentucky fried chicken = bad

When will this ever end?

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties.

You can thank President Obama for that.

I’ll thank BO for beating ISIS as soon as you Libs acknowledge and thank Reagan for the destruction of the Soviet Block.
BO did not defeat ISIS and that doddering senile POS Reagan had nothing to do with ending the Cold War.

Wrong with Reagan, probably wrong with BO too. Reagan made the Cold War too expensive for the Reds to keep going. Not much into history, are you?

Actually go read your history, Russia's economic well-being depends on the price of petroleum. Its economy depends on oil and gas exports. Next to a drop in oil prices in the 80s and the war in Afghanistan, worry about space based missle defense has no real role.

The Collapse of the Soviet Union and Ronald Reagan

View attachment 175398

So if you want to call it about an increase in Spending you better thank Carter!!!

To quote you back : Not much into history, are you?

Really? I wonder then, why do the Russian people themselves credit Reagan with the fall of Communist Soviet Union? They have no particular reason to alter history, unlike you.

In Russia, Reagan rememberedfor helping bring down Soviet Union

Ronald Reagan’s determination to destroy communism and the Soviet Union was a hallmark of his eight-year presidency, carried out through a harsh nuclear policy toward Moscow that softened only slightly when Gorbachev came to office.

He is vividly remembered in Russia today as the force that precipitated the Soviet collapse.

“Reagan bolstered the U.S. military might to ruin the Soviet economy, and he achieved his goal,” said Gennady Gerasimov, who served as top spokesman for the Soviet Foreign Ministry during the 1980s.

I will concede that it was not Reagan alone that brought down the USSR. There were other factors. But powder puff Libs like you refuse to acknowledge the meaningful role Reagan played. Don’t worry though, your kids or grandkids will accept his role because they won’t have the personal animosity for him that you do.

5 Reasons for the Collapse of the Soviet Union | Graduate Degrees Norwich
3 Russians gave credit to Reagan but only one of them has credibility.
Reagan and Gorbachev: Shutting the Cold War Down

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties. You can thank President Obama for that.

LOL! The reality is that you live in a parallel universe. There were so few U.S. casualties because we abandoned Obama's absurd rules of engagement. The Iraqi Army couldn't defeat a Boy Scout troop without our help. The abandonment of Obama's nearly suicidal rules of engagement enabled us to make more progress against ISIS in a year than we had in the preceding three years.

These moronic Republicans only show their total and inexcusable ignorance.

I had to go to a parade in Germany because they were handing out medals when the Secretary of the Army came to visit. The Honorable Mr. Hoffman.

It was hot and we had to wear those fuking Class A's. A couple of guys fainted. We had to practice when we should have been training and taking care of our equipment. We had to do this reverse march in step where the rows alternated going between each other. My battalion had 500 soldiers. Service Battery, Headquarters Battery and A, B, and C batteries. All the battalions on post had to take part. Over 20,000 soldiers. We practiced for a week. We hated it. Everyone hated it.

But Republicans love it for a couple of reasons.

Republicans like Trump have never been in the military so they don't know and for them, it looks fun.

But for the soldiers actually doing it.

You have to give up a lot of time.

It's deceptively hard work.

It cost a lot.

It sucks.

And, even though I was part of the ceremony because I received the Army Commendation Medal, the guys in my unit almost blamed me because they had to be bothered with this nonsense.

I had to go to a parade in Germany because they were handing out medals when the Secretary of the Army came to visit. The Honorable Mr. Hoffman.

It was hot and we had to wear those fuking Class A's. A couple of guys fainted. We had to practice when we should have been training and taking care of our equipment. We had to do this reverse march in step where the rows alternated going between each other. My battalion had 500 soldiers. Service Battery, Headquarters Battery and A, B, and C batteries. All the battalions on post had to take part. Over 20,000 soldiers. We practiced for a week. We hated it. Everyone hated it.

Republicans like Trump have never been in the military so they don't know and for them, it looks fun.

It cost a lot.

It sucks.

And, even though I was part of the ceremony because I received the Army Commendation Medal, the guys in my unit almost blamed me because they had to be bothered with this nonsense.

See a lot of action in Germany did ya, trooper? :lol: Real badasses "fainting" at parade rest....thank your stars you pussies never had to deploy where it was really hot and folks were shooting at ya.

It cost a lot.

It sucks.

Your ignorance of history is astounding. So all those victory parades after WW II were just "nonsense" and a drain on vital training? And the huge victory parade after Operation Desert Storm was likewise just "nonsense" and a drain on vital training?

You know that France still has military parades in downtown Paris, right? Right?

Here's A Military Parade Idea.

dont lower the country to that level ..

Here's A Military Parade Idea.

dont lower the country to that level ..

So you agree with that high school teacher that we're the "lowest of the low", eh? Without us you might be speaking German or Japanese, or Farsi, dipshit.

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties.

You can thank President Obama for that.

I’ll thank BO for beating ISIS as soon as you Libs acknowledge and thank Reagan for the destruction of the Soviet Block.

Unsurprisingly you don't realize that one has nothing to do with the other.

It cost a lot.

It sucks.

Your ignorance of history is astounding. So all those victory parades after WW II were just "nonsense" and a drain on vital training? And the huge victory parade after Operation Desert Storm was likewise just "nonsense" and a drain on vital training?

You know that France still has military parades in downtown Paris, right? Right?
These fuking ignorant right wingers. God, they grow 'em stupid these days.

"Operation Welcome Home" was privately funded. Don't you guys bother to learn anything before you sh!t out yer pie hole?

Such embarrassing and disappointing people. And they call themselves patriots.

Forum List

Back