Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

:lol:
Of course the military doesn't support it. This was never about the military, it's about Trump's ego.

Oh, of course. Because Trump can't do anything good and can't have noble motives for wanting anything. It can't be that Trump is patriotic and just thinks it would be an inspiring patriotic event to honor the military on Veterans Day by having a military parade. No, that just can't be.

If it were a parade to honor veterans, I would be happy to go along. This is a parade to show off military might. It is styled after the French military parades, rolling huge amounts of military hardware down the streets.

A parade can honor veterans. A parade can boast & brag about how tough we are. The first is what we, as Americans do. The second is not.

:lol:
Of course the military doesn't support it. This was never about the military, it's about Trump's ego.

Oh, of course. Because Trump can't do anything good and can't have noble motives for wanting anything. It can't be that Trump is patriotic and just thinks it would be an inspiring patriotic event to honor the military on Veterans Day by having a military parade. No, that just can't be.

From the guy who never served? From the guy who made demeaning remarks about POWs? No, that can't be it.

I have to say, I am disappointed. But it isn't the end of the world. I can handle disappointment.

Eighty nine % of people polled said no to a military parade citing costs.

Military Times poll: Majority oppose Trump's military parade

OMG ... This is hilarious ... The degree the fruitcakes on the left will go ...

"Democrats on Thursday introduced legislation to bar federal funds from being used for a proposed parade."

That is pretty stupid.

I have to say, I am disappointed. But it isn't the end of the world. I can handle disappointment.

OMG ... This is hilarious ... The degree the fruitcakes on the left will go ...

"Democrats on Thursday introduced legislation to bar federal funds from being used for a proposed parade."

How about the degree people will go to to avoid spending $23 million in tax payer dollars when we are swimming in debt?

If it were a parade to honor veterans, I would be happy to go along. This is a parade to show off military might. It is styled after the French military parades, rolling huge amounts of military hardware down the streets.

A parade can honor veterans. A parade can boast & brag about how tough we are. The first is what we, as Americans do. The second is not.

.​

Your Local Police Departments Have Gone From This ...

To This ...

And You Stupid Motherfuckers Are Worried About The Message A Parade Sends
To The Rest Of The World ...
:thup:

.​

You might want to check with our troops in Afghanistan about that.
If Obama had wanted it you would think is was a great idea.
Chucky Schumer actually called for a military parade in 2014.
But that was different.

It was different

It was a parade to honor returning veterans not a parade to show off your toys

I think it is a waste of money and we don't really need to show off our military with a parade. And, I think Trump wanted one to show his loyalty to the military without thinking of the costs or that they may not be too thrilled with the idea themselves. You can say whatever floats your boat about him, but he loves this country and he loves our military. He just didn't think it through.

And, I don't trust polls.

He doesn't love this country nor the military.
No, you are confusing him and the last president. Obama was the one going around the world apologizing for America and dividing this country.

I think it is a waste of money and we don't really need to show off our military with a parade. And, I think Trump wanted one to show his loyalty to the military without thinking of the costs or that they may not be too thrilled with the idea themselves. You can say whatever floats your boat about him, but he loves this country and he loves our military. He just didn't think it through.

No, you are confusing him and the last president. Obama was the one going around the world apologizing for America and dividing this country.

Trump is no less divisive than Obama was. The goal is always division, a divided people are much easier to control.

I don't care if there is a parade or not ,but you should know that the military times is a biased left wing rag any poll done by them is suspect.
often wonder about reading them on facebook if they're traditional military or how they lean.

while i agree, trump sure isn't in a hurry to put it back together.

As a veteran I don't need a parade to say thanks for my service, I don't need people to thank me on the streets, just being a veteran is enough pride for me...

I don't care if there is a parade or not ,but you should know that the military times is a biased left wing rag any poll done by them is suspect.
often wonder about reading them on facebook if they're traditional military or how they lean.

I read the Marine Corps Times (an offshoot of the Military Times) while I was in and they are closer to the middle than most news outlets.

Trump is no less divisive than Obama was. The goal is always division, a divided people are much easier to control.
I disagree. Trump touts a great America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that), a safe America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that), a prepared America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that), a prosperous America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that)?

The Democrats take the divisive route for touting amnesty over a safe America, aborting children ripping babies apart in the womb, and enabling moochers by putting nearly half this nation on welfare rather than expecting physically and mentally able people to work for a living. They also encourage divifing this country racially.

Derp. Derp.

I disagree. Trump touts a great America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that), a safe America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that), a prepared America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that), a prosperous America (what CITIZEN doesn't want that)?

The Democrats take the divisive route for touting amnesty over a safe America, aborting children ripping babies apart in the womb, and enabling moochers by putting nearly half this nation on welfare rather than expecting physically and mentally able people to work for a living. They also encourage divifing this country racially.

So the dems are dividing the country, while the republicans are trying to unite it? Wow.

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?
Well, that's nice...but that's not how Military Times polls work.

while i agree, trump sure isn't in a hurry to put it back together.
I believe he is trying hard. Did you hear the SOTU?

Forum List

Back