🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

He sells more red hats by doing stuff like that.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Dopey Donald Trump is currently fiddling in front of Uncle Sam for a handout.

Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

Dopey Donald Trump?

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"
So does everyone...wouldn't it be nice to have this tamped down by Easter?....oh wait that's the last thing you want to see...
You have to be seriously deluded to think this could possibly be "tamped down by Easter".

No wonder Trump has no qualms about hoaxing you.
If a treatment drug will work like it is in France and other nations then yes it can be tamped down by then....

You watch. Dr. Fauci is going to quit. He's MIA as it is now.

If he's MIA why did I just see him getting interviewed tonight and why did he say the president is actually listening to everything he says and pretty much following his advice as well as the advice of other advisers?

Scroll to 1:00

Whats wrong about wanting to have churches and places of worship packed for Easter!

What is the problem with that???????????

It's Easter! It's the holiday commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus. Bless

It's have been done for 2000 years.

It will be done for a million years more.

Good ...it's good that President Trump wants churches and places of worship be packed on Easter!

GOD loves Donald Trump! Bless him and all Patriots that are with him!

So I will ask you (since G5000 is absent).

Could we go to church and not infect each other ? I have my opinion, but would like to hear yours.

Good ...it's good that President Trump wants churches and places of worship be packed on Easter!

Could we go to church and not infect each other ? I have my opinion, but would like to hear yours.

We are talking about April

Things will be much better then ... hoping and praying.:thup:

View attachment 314893
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?
Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?
Do you recall his life long litany of conning?

We are talking about April

Things will be much better then ... hoping and praying.:thup:

The trajectory is not looking good. Jacking around sitting on intell while the plutocrats bipartisanly got their insider trading in, refusing to gear the nation up, has consequences, consequences they themselves will not as greatly suffer from. They will have access to testing and the equipment others will be rationed from due to capacity shortages. Since we don't have the wherewithal to test and track infection rates even remotely accurately, body count rise will be the real number to watch. How long and at what rate of rise, will it? Track it yourself, the John's Hopkins tracking site. Look for a three day in a row trend after an inflection point. It may mean a turn in the tide.

Happy Easter, up to ya'll, hoax or no, give it time.

1585119662763.png

Odin is fiction too, why are some people so terrified of objective reality?
No shit.

But if I must designate a religion, I pick Norse Pagan.
:banana:

I'm Agnostic. No guilt, and I don't have to be a raging hypocrite.

Yep, don't have to be, yet you are...go figure.

I am what?

You really need to learn to read your own posts...a raging hypocrite.
I see hypocrites sneer that at one another all the time. Not swayed.

So this is the new attack angle the left is taking against Trump? It looks like it took a lot of coordination to get all these different liberal players on all these MSM fake news outlets, all talking about how appalled they are that Trump would say he would like to see the Churches full for Easter. I guess the left is either trying to deflect attention away from what assholes they've been, submarining Trump's attempts to bail out our country and keep our economy going or they're just hard up for things to bitch about, victims that they are. It's time to get rid of these bad influences. Vote Republican and give Trump a congress that will work with him.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.
This is what talk radio wants him to say, so it's what he says.

These people think this fucking virus is fake news.

Trumpism has crossed the line from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

You seem upset

Leftists cherish only a couple of things: power, and their own hind ends.

They don't put anything above those two things. They don't understand worshiping God. They don't understand sacrifice for something greater. They most CERTAINLY do not understand the value of individual liberty.

You can't change that. Ultimately you just have to shrug, feel sorry for them, and move on.

<snip>

This is what talk radio wants him to say, so it's what he says.

These people think this fucking virus is fake news.

Trumpism has crossed the line from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

I dont see it as nearly as threatening as TDS.
I know you don't.

View attachment 314893

Not really, he is a business man. At least he didn't go through his life using affirmative action and rely on his skin color to become president and then use it. So when he screwed up nobody could criticize him.

View attachment 314893

Not really, he is a business man. At least he didn't go through his life using affirmative action and rely on his skin color to become president and then use it. So when he screwed up nobody could criticize him.

True. He relied on the Russians and his continuous lying and hate propaganda.

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Trump has been consistently wrong in his assessment of this crisis. From day one, he has downplayed the risk and put out overly optimistic assessments based on his “gut feelings”

Both Republican and Democratic Governor’s have been on the front lines making unpopular decisions and offering direct guidance that people need to distance themselves.

He's had good days, he's had bad days. Like a sports fan that calls my QB''s good and bad days like I see 'em, I'm trying to do the same with Trump.

He is the QB right now, like it or not, so I'm pulling for him. Some days he looks good, some days not. Today was not a good day but overall I think he has been taking the advice of the medical people and, as you indicate, on a state level governors have been taking other actions as the situation demands for their states. That's what they have to do too.
Nothing wrong with being optimistic about beating this virus. But Trump needs to stop with the quick fix projections based on his “gut feelings”. No, he doesn’t know more than the doctors.

He needs to tell people to make other plans to celebrate Easter. Not offer false hope

View attachment 314893

Best affirmative action is a rich daddy.

View attachment 314893

True. He relied on the Russians and his continuous lying and hate propaganda.
I cannot for the life of me to get one of you loons to tell me how Putin made you vote for Trump.

View attachment 314893

Best affirmative action is a rich daddy.
Well if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be serving Clinton his coffee. I mean Clinton did tell Kennedy, a few years back. Obama would be serving us coffee.

Forum List

Back