🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Birx is always great. Fauci is always even better because he fact-checks the Orange Anus real time. Please don't quit Tony!

But I always fast forward through Pence - All he's doing is repeating Poopstain's lies and tell us there are plenty of face masks, respirators and test kits when we know damn well there are not.

Yeah, Birx and Fauci are honestly national heroes at this point.

I watch them easily as much, if not more, as I watch who is at the microphone during these things. They have a tendency to exchange glances or do other things with body language when they clearly don't like something.

I do think Pence handles himself pretty well, though. As efforts ramp up and resources become more available he's the guy talking about this. During this one he was discussing ventilators being sent to NY from the national stockpile, for instance, that's just simple data....

I think tramp likes chocolate bunnies and jelly beans.

He likes the bunny suit too. But maybe not as much now that Spicey isn't in there. ;)

Sean-Spicer-as-the-Easter-Bunny-775417.jpg

Unfortunately, there are millions of true bleevers who line up to drink his piss. That's what makes him a hazard to public health.
"This will go down to zero in a few days."
Look at the way they trash Fauci.

They swallow whatever Trump tells them, and attack anyone who comes at it from a knowledgeable, experienced, scientific perspective.

This is like a freakin' movie.

It is.
When you watch Trump butting into yet another Pence presser with Drs. Birx and Fauci, watch Birx's face. When Trump says something stupid or lies she blinks really fast and gulps.
Fauci stares down at the floor. I bet they both quit soon.

No, they have 330,000,000 people to worry about. They won't quit over that dope. Scientists aren't into power trips.

True, but Donnie has a habit of firing people who attempt to inform him with facts and science.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

Reporter:
"President trump, can you tell us why Easter is so special to you."

trump:
"It means a lot to me, many people know this and many people have been saying this."
"I have tremendous respect for Easter, it means a lot to me, and to a lot of other people too."
"Easter, is well, in my opinion, is Easter."

Reporter:
"But why is it, Easter, important to you"?

trump:
"It's special because a lot of people go to church, and family you know, a lot of people support Easter and it's meaning and I have the greatest respect for our Easter, it means a lot to many people, and no one respects Easter more than I do."

Reporter:
"When is Easter, what specific day on the calendar, Mr. President. and again, why is it so special to you"

trump:
"That's a really nasty question."

Reporter:
"Try to answer the question, Mr. President."

trump:
"Easter, it's on a Sunday, in April, near Spring Break, but people, schools, you know, have different Spring Breaks, so it doesn't always fall on Easter, because, you know, the Spring Breaks are different, and when people go to church. A lot of people go to church on Sunday, it's a very special day to me and many other great people. We have great people in here, these people in this room are great people, tremendous people. I would love to see the churches packed on Easter, a Sunday, in April, where people celebrate God, on Easter, and go to church."

Reporter:
To the crew, "Can we end this now."

trump:
"No, I got more to say about Easter.

Reporter:
"I'm not sure you do Mr. President, you should stop talking now. Right Now."

trump:
"But Easter, where we celebrate God, on a Sunday......"

Reporter:
"thank you Mr. President, I hope you get at least one par when you golf on Easter."
Whats sad is that I thought those were real quotes until the end. :)

I did my best to say what I think trump would say.
RWI's are going to have exploding heads.
I started a thread.
Expecting a lot of hate and denial.
Should be fun.
You done good. If the reporter had been a little less rude I would have bought it.
Trump's favorite book in the Bible is Chapter 11.

I thought it was Two Corinthians :)

il_570xN.908622937_tsou.jpg

The Naked Emperor has 18 days to cure Covid-19.
I listened to Pres.Trump's speech.

He said that he would "Like" for things to go back to normal by Easter.

Trump never said Covid-19 would be cured.

Why do liberals continually make up lies to smear the President? .. :cool:

Why do you continually try to spin what the motherfucker says?
He's promoting it just like he does all agendas that will keep him in office in November.
That is ALL he cares about.
He doesn't give a flying fuck about who drops dead from COVID, even YOU. LOL

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Birx is always great. Fauci is always even better because he fact-checks the Orange Anus real time. Please don't quit Tony!

But I always fast forward through Pence - All he's doing is repeating Poopstain's lies and tell us there are plenty of face masks, respirators and test kits when we know damn well there are not.

Yeah, Birx and Fauci are honestly national heroes at this point.

I watch them easily as much, if not more, as I watch who is at the microphone during these things. They have a tendency to exchange glances or do other things with body language when they clearly don't like something.

I do think Pence handles himself pretty well, though. As efforts ramp up and resources become more available he's the guy talking about this. During this one he was discussing ventilators being sent to NY from the national stockpile, for instance, that's just simple data....

When you see Dr. Birx (who Trump refers to as "Deborah" while he refers to Dr. Fauci and "Dr. Fauci") start to blink rapidly and gulp hard, you know Trump is lying. She's the perfect Trump Bullshit Meter.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"
Everyone would love that, but as my grandmother used to say
If wishes were horses, even beggars could ride.

I can't listen to the interview because my wifi connection is very weak, but I have a feeling in context he didn't say the whole thing would be over by then. He just wishes it was.

Did you hear it G? The whole thing?
This from the website:

Trump added that “I’m not sure that’s going to be the day,” but “that would be a beautiful thing.”
Thank you! You wouldn't have a link, would you? I've hunted and hunted and all I'm finding is everyone slamming him with the same quote over and over.
This was the source of the quote I posted

They've updated that same article, with more:

At a press briefing Tuesday evening, Trump appeared to back off the idea even further. “We’ll only do it if it’s good,” Trump said, adding that he is “very much in touch” with White House experts. “I just think it would be a beautiful timeline.”
“Our decision will be based on hard facts and data as to the opening” of the economy, Trump said in that presser. “Every decision is grounded solely in the health, safety and wellbeing of our citizens.”

Isn't it cute that he thinks he can "reopen" stuff with a push of a button? Dithering Donnie has no say in the matter.

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.
This is what talk radio wants him to say, so it's what he says.

These people think this fucking virus is fake news.

Trumpism has crossed the line from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

For many americans, the nation matters not. Until it comes for them or someone near them they simply will not care. If they are selected for as the pandemic rolls across the land, ......

Karma may assert itself. We shall see.

What do we do with those who knowingly infect others with HIV?
If we all just had obamaturd phones we’d be safe.

There was never any such thing as an "Obama Phone". Bushie started that program.

<snip>

This is what talk radio wants him to say, so it's what he says.

These people think this fucking virus is fake news.

Trumpism has crossed the line from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

For many americans, the nation matters not. Until it comes for them or someone near them they simply will not care. If they are selected for as the pandemic rolls across the land, ......

Karma may assert itself. We shall see.

What do we do with those who knowingly infect others with HIV?
If we all just had obamaturd phones we’d be safe.
Oh, that program still exists, dumbass. It's been around for decades.

They're Trumphones now.

Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

He sells more red hats by doing stuff like that.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Dopey Donald Trump is currently fiddling in front of Uncle Sam for a handout.

Happy to hear there will be some oversight and daylight. Without it, first thing the Creepy Munchkin Lad would have done is write Trump Hotels a check for a billion.

Whats wrong about wanting to have churches and places of worship packed for Easter!

What is the problem with that???????????

It's Easter! It's the holiday commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus. Bless

It's have been done for 2000 years.

It will be done for a million years more.

It'll be done for a million more? Take off your Trump colored glasses. ;)

Meanwhile, the Great White Hope for the marxist Dims keeps being trotted out to stammer the most nonsensical shit imaginable. It's like he's just learning English.... while on horse tranquilizers. That stuttering fuck won't carry 6 states.

View attachment 314893
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

Dopey Donald Trump?

May you be cursed with financial ruin and perpetually dirty underwear.

Trump should be hauled off to The Hauge & put on trial for crimes against humanity for his failure to act on this for two months. He would have been far better off if he copped to impeachment, then he'd be in sunny Florida playing golf right now. Not too bright, is he?

<snip>

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Then why didn't we close churches during the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak, which infected over 60 million Americans and killed over 12,000 Americans? Hey? Even in nations where they have not closed schools or banned meetings over 100 or 500, COVID-19 is not even close to being on track to matching the infection and death rates of the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Then why didn't we close churches during the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak, which infected over 60 million Americans and killed over 12,000 Americans? Hey? Even in nations where they have not closed schools or banned meetings over 100 or 500, COVID-19 is not even close to being on track to matching the infection and death rates of the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak.
This is why. Read it and STFU about this. Learn something for a change.

View attachment 314893

Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

Dopey Donald Trump?

May you be cursed with financial ruin and perpetually dirty underwear.

America will be. See you in church.

Trump should be hauled off to The Hauge & put on trial for crimes against humanity for his failure to act on this for two months. He would have been far better off if he copped to impeachment, then he'd be in sunny Florida playing golf right now. Not too bright, is he?
I repeat: "Time to hit the beaches boys and girls for the Easter Offensive. We will take casualties...but the United States must get going again!"

I've never been in a church and I have no plan to go any time soon or ever

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

This is why. Read it and STFU about this. Learn something for a change.
I will not take opinions from someone whose pussy likes bondage.

Forum List

Back