🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?
Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?
Do you recall his life long litany of conning?
Not really, he is a business man. At least he didn't go through his life using affirmative action and rely on his skin color to become president and then use it. So when he screwed up nobody could criticize him.

True. He relied on the Russians and his continuous lying and hate propaganda.

I cannot for the life of me to get one of you loons to tell me how Putin made you vote for Trump.

Putin made you and your red-hat ilk vote for Trump by clouding your mind and conditioning you to accept bullsht and nonsense as fact.

Positively schizophrenic. Trump and the Hive Mind are positively schizophrenic.

First, they blow off the coronavirus as a hoax. Then they say it isn't any worse than the flu. Now they think we should pack the churches 18 days from now.

At the very same time, they are pissed at China for supposedly not taking this virus seriously!

Positively schizo.

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Trump has been consistently wrong in his assessment of this crisis. From day one, he has downplayed the risk and put out overly optimistic assessments based on his “gut feelings”

Both Republican and Democratic Governor’s have been on the front lines making unpopular decisions and offering direct guidance that people need to distance themselves.

He's had good days, he's had bad days. Like a sports fan that calls my QB''s good and bad days like I see 'em, I'm trying to do the same with Trump.

He is the QB right now, like it or not, so I'm pulling for him. Some days he looks good, some days not. Today was not a good day but overall I think he has been taking the advice of the medical people and, as you indicate, on a state level governors have been taking other actions as the situation demands for their states. That's what they have to do too.
Nothing wrong with being optimistic about beating this virus. But Trump needs to stop with the quick fix projections based on his “gut feelings”. No, he doesn’t know more than the doctors.

He needs to tell people to make other plans to celebrate Easter. Not offer false hope

I agree. I do think he's trying to keep an optimistic tone also.

I think Easter is totally arbitrary. I also think they'll likely extend the social distancing timeline, which he alluded to, so I think he knows we're not out of the woods yet.

To this point, according to the Surgeon General, he has been taking their advice, so I would expect that when they tell him, which they will, that large gatherings by Easter isn't going to happen, he'll deal with it.

I do think what we're seeing is an edging towards reopening some segments of the economy. That we may actually see by Easter in some places and not in others that are harder hit.

Last edited:
To this point, according to the Surgeon General, he has been taking their advice, so I would expect that when they tell him, which they will, that large gatherings by Easter isn't going to happen, he'll deal with it.
"When they tell him"?

Even a retard knows this won't be over by Easter. The fact that Trump needs someone to tell him that should scare the shit out of you.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"
Everyone would love that, but as my grandmother used to say
If wishes were horses, even beggars could ride.

I can't listen to the interview because my wifi connection is very weak, but I have a feeling in context he didn't say the whole thing would be over by then. He just wishes it was.

Did you hear it G? The whole thing?

Such beautiful objectivism! It's a beautiful thing! :twirl:

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Trump has been consistently wrong in his assessment of this crisis. From day one, he has downplayed the risk and put out overly optimistic assessments based on his “gut feelings”

Both Republican and Democratic Governor’s have been on the front lines making unpopular decisions and offering direct guidance that people need to distance themselves.

He's had good days, he's had bad days. Like a sports fan that calls my QB''s good and bad days like I see 'em, I'm trying to do the same with Trump.

He is the QB right now, like it or not, so I'm pulling for him. Some days he looks good, some days not. Today was not a good day but overall I think he has been taking the advice of the medical people and, as you indicate, on a state level governors have been taking other actions as the situation demands for their states. That's what they have to do too.
Nothing wrong with being optimistic about beating this virus. But Trump needs to stop with the quick fix projections based on his “gut feelings”. No, he doesn’t know more than the doctors.

He needs to tell people to make other plans to celebrate Easter. Not offer false hope

I think Easter is totally arbitrary. I also think they'll likely extend the social distancing timeline, which he alluded to, so I think he knows we're not out of the woods yet.

I do think what we're seeing is an edging towards reopening some segments of the economy. That we may actually see by Easter in some places and not in others that are harder hit.

Turning Trump loose on the country after the virus broke out here has been scary -

dumbshits like you kissing his fat ass for being a f'n moron is even more scary.

View attachment 314893
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?
Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?
Not really, he is a business man. At least he didn't go through his life using affirmative action and rely on his skin color to become president and then use it. So when he screwed up nobody could criticize him.

I cannot for the life of me to get one of you loons to tell me how Putin made you vote for Trump.

Putin made you and your red-hat ilk vote for Trump by clouding your mind and conditioning you to accept bullsht and nonsense as fact.

Projection.

Turning Trump loose on the country after the virus broke out here has been scary -

dumbshits like you kissing his fat ass for being a f'n moron is even more scary.

fuck you jackass. Read my original post FFS before embarrassing yourself. As typical you hopped into the middle of a conversation and just popped off like the reactional partisan fool that you've proven yourself to be.

I'm not sure why morons like you lack any ability to comprehend the difference between someone having a rational non-partisan discussion and kissing someone's ass, but honestly, I don't give a shit.

now go play in traffic. right now is one of the few times natural selection will likely allow for it.....

First, they blow off the coronavirus as a hoax. Then they say it isn't any worse than the flu. Now they think we should pack the churches 18 days from now.

At the very same time, they are pissed at China for supposedly not taking this virus seriously!

Positively schizo.

Dopey Donald Trump is acting the 'Judas Goat' and leading his flock to their demise by infecting them in churches.

Then he will proclaim it as an act of god.

Positively schizo.

Dopey Donald Trump is acting the 'Judas Goat' and leading his flock to their demise by infecting them in churches.

Then he will proclaim it as an act of god.
He'll say, "It was the flu that kilt them!"

View attachment 314893

Projection.

Don't get hung up over Easter.

fuck you jackass. Read my original post FFS before embarrassing yourself. As typical you hopped into the middle of a conversation and just popped off like the reactional partisan fool that you've proven yourself to be.

I'm not sure why morons like you lack any ability to comprehend the difference between someone having a rational non-partisan discussion and kissing someone's ass, but honestly, I don't give a shit.

now go play in traffic. right now is one of the few times natural selection will likely allow for it.....

YOU SAID-

that ^^^^^^^^^^^ is horseshit.

if Goldilocks opens the gate and his stock leaves the barn round 2 could make round 1 look like a church social -

Infections are doubling every two days, and the retard in the White House thinks it is possible to pack churches 18 days from now.

It's all about bending public perception to his will and needs, which is to win in November.
Never once in the pressers has he shown even an iota of compassion or empathy for the virus victims.
He keeps using the same pep rally bullshit language.
He's so fucking stupid he thinks he can manipulate a malicious virus just like he does his mouth-breathing, glassy-eyed, yellow-toothed, dirty-t-shirt-wearing MAGA base.

View attachment 314893

Projection.

Don't get hung up over Easter.

I'm not hung up on anything, you are though. Still clinging to the Russia lies.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

I'd say let Trump-voting churchgoers pack tens of thousands into tight quarters and let them infect one another. But then they'd wander out into the real world and infect the rest of us normals.

Two months of Dotard Dithering has already killed almost a thousand people. And then there was the couple in Phoenix who took Donnie's advice on a drug and hubby died ingesting a fish tank chemical.

Thank GOD Dr Fauci was back yesterday. I fear that since he is telling Trumpy things he doesn't wanna hear and continues to correct his BS and lies in real time, he may not be around much longer.

If that happens, we're all fucked.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

I'd say let Trump-voting churchgoers pack tens of thousands into tight quarters and let them infect one another. But then they'd wander out into the real world and infect the rest of us normals.

Two months of Dotard Dithering has already killed almost a thousand people. And then there was the couple in Phoenix who took Donnie's advice on a drug and hubby died ingesting a fish tank chemical.

Thank GOD Dr Fauci was back yesterday. I fear that since he is telling Trumpy things he doesn't wanna hear and continues to correct his BS and lies in real time, he may not be around much longer.

If that happens, we're all fucked.

What a pleasant little girl you seem to be.

YOU SAID-

that ^^^^^^^^^^^ is horseshit.

if Goldilocks opens the gate and his stock leaves the barn round 2 could make round 1 look like a church social -

I also said in the paragraph directly before it:

"To this point, according to the Surgeon General, he has been taking their advice, so I would expect that when they tell him, which they will, that large gatherings by Easter isn't going to happen, he'll deal with it."

Given that, to this point, he has largely followed their advice, according to the Surgeon General, I'd expect that to continue. Based on that presser yesterday, I expect the social distancing to be extended. He wouldn't be talking about that if he thought we were simply out of the woods.

In 3 weeks some places may, as in may, not as in will, be ready to start backing things off. In others not, which I also said.

I do not think this is going to be a one-size fits all solution which is something Deborah Birx indicated in another interview.

In other words New York is getting blasted, so we are looking at a longer timeframe for a return to normalcy there than places which are not.

This is likely going to be somewhat piecemeal as they try to strike a balance between just continuing to shelter in place and getting the economy back up in places where it seems more feasible. You may think that's 'horseshit' but to me it looks like the only way to start a phased return to normalcy.....

ET9pZeRX0AA1eD4

Birx is always great. Fauci is always even better because he fact-checks the Orange Anus real time. Please don't quit Tony!

But I always fast forward through Pence - All he's doing is repeating Poopstain's lies and tell us there are plenty of face masks, respirators and test kits when we know damn well there are not.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
Someone who loves Drumpf should put a muzzle on him. Hes going to sentence more people to death.

Can we muzzle his sycophants also? :D

farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

Forum List

Back