🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country 
 I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Then why didn't we close churches during the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak, which infected over 60 million Americans and killed over 12,000 Americans? Hey? Even in nations where they have not closed schools or banned meetings over 100 or 500, COVID-19 is not even close to being on track to matching the infection and death rates of the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country 

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Then why didn't we close churches during the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak, which infected over 60 million Americans and killed over 12,000 Americans? Hey? Even in nations where they have not closed schools or banned meetings over 100 or 500, COVID-19 is not even close to being on track to matching the infection and death rates of the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak.
This is why. Read it and STFU about this. Learn something for a change.
I will not take opinions from someone whose pussy likes bondage.
Get your mind out of the gutter, old man. It's my Mad Max jacket.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Gotta admit it was funny. ;)

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

"We shall have church on Easter Sunday !"

The Naked Emperor has 18 days to cure Covid-19.
I listened to Pres.Trump's speech.

He said that he would "Like" for things to go back to normal by Easter.

Trump never said Covid-19 would be cured by then.

Why do liberals continually make up lies to smear the President? .. :cool:

See "hoax".

For a straight shooter who speaks his mind Don sure requires a lot of interpreters.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Read Stormy's book.

Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

He sells more red hats by doing stuff like that.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Dopey Donald Trump is currently fiddling in front of Uncle Sam for a handout.

Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

Dopey Donald Trump?

May you be cursed with financial ruin and perpetually dirty underwear.

<snip>

This is what talk radio wants him to say, so it's what he says.

These people think this fucking virus is fake news.

Trumpism has crossed the line from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.
Another permutation of:
WATCH: Iranian pilgrims taunt coronavirus with ‘communal licking’ of religious shrines despite outbreak

Besides:
Trump Declares Himself “King of Israel,” the “Second Coming of God”

He is risen.

Unfortunately, there are millions of true bleevers who line up to drink his piss. That's what makes him a hazard to public health.
"This will go down to zero in a few days."
Look at the way they trash Fauci.

They swallow whatever Trump tells them, and attack anyone who comes at it from a knowledgeable, experienced, scientific perspective.

This is like a freakin' movie.

No, it's The Reality America Show where graft and corruption are celebrated as american values.

Meanwhile, the Great White Hope for the marxist Dims keeps being trotted out to stammer the most nonsensical shit imaginable. It's like he's just learning English.... while on horse tranquilizers. That stuttering fuck won't carry 6 states.

"Marxist" is Pavlovian conditioning in this society.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Churchill never declared the war would be over by Easter

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Well yeah, but he was a leader, not a pimp conman.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

This is not a conventional war and the enemy is among us. After Paris was liberated Churchill said "This is the beginning of the end." We've got to get moving again. I will quote FDR, "The only thing we have to fear...is fear itself."

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

This is not a conventional war and the enemy is among us. After Paris was liberated Churchill said "This is the beginning of the end." We've got to get moving again. I will quote FDR, "The only thing we have to fear...is fear itself."

FDR was a victim of a worse epidemic.......Polio

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

FDR was a victim of a worse epidemic.......Polio

Polio was no where near Coronavirus and now physicians believe it was Julian Barre syndrome that could have been cured by a simple steroid shots. But, polio made the man. He learned suffering for the first time and because of that he could relate to the pain of the nation during the Great Depression. Broken man set about fixing a broken nation.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
What Trump likes is irrelevant. It is the governors that issued orders that closed businesses and stopped public gathering and it will be the governors that resend those orders. Turmp's statements are purely political. It places him on the side of the working stiff who just wants to get back to work but since Trump also supported the actions of governors, he's covered either way. And if any governors are stupid enough to ignore the healthcare professions and lift the orders, then it will on them not Trump if the number of cases jumps up sharply.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
I'm going to be staying at home listening to Jesus Christ Superstar. That seems to be a much more prudent course of action than anything a non-medical professional has to say.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
What Trump likes is irrelevant. It is the governors that issued orders that closed businesses and stopped public gathering and it will be the governors that resend those orders. Turmp's statements are purely political. It places him on the side of the working stiff who just wants to get back to work but since Trump also supported the actions of governors, he's covered either way. And if any governors are stupid enough to ignore the healthcare professions and lift the orders, then it will on them not Trump if the number of cases jumps up sharply.
We're not stopping it now. People still have to go to the store. The pharmacy, work if critical area, post office etc. I'm afraid thing will just go on forever so the only course of action is to get out there and take our lumps. The strong will survive and have lifelong immunity. The weak shall perish from the earth. We can't let this Coronavirus destroy us. Hate to say it, but that's the way...war of attrition.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
Trump is taking sides against the governors who have made the hard decisions.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"
I'm going to be staying at home listening to Jesus Christ Superstar. That seems to be a much more prudent course of action than anything a non-medical professional has to say.
I Don't Know How to Love Him makes me wanna cry. Every time.

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

<snip>

"I am a super genius!"

Gotta admit it was funny. ;)
So not funny I changed my avi. You're not the first to mistake it for something else, though.

Forum List

Back