Trump Wants To Fine Mexico

Trump seems to have captured the gullible nit-wit vote.
The alternative perspective is that he is attracting millions upon millions of average Americans who are sick-to-death of us pussy-footing around with Illegal Aliens.
There is absolutely no evidence to indicate he is attracting millions upon millions of American supporters.
And there was no evidence to support your claim either.

So just stfu noob

The bombastic phony says as President he'd fine Mexico $100,000 per illegal immigrant. I have a better idea: Fine illegal employers $100,000 per illegal employee......illegal immigration wouldn't be a problem any more.

What's wrong with doing both?

The bombastic phony says as President he'd fine Mexico $100,000 per illegal immigrant. I have a better idea: Fine illegal employers $100,000 per illegal employee......illegal immigration wouldn't be a problem any more.

Oh I don't know, maybe because Trump's suggestion is total fucking fantasy nonsense, designed for the consumption of an unexceptional constituency.

Fining employers should happen but don't fool yourself. They would still come to escape the crime ridden hell hole they live in now.
I would, wouldn't you?

The jobs are the primary reason they come. End of story.

Trump is just show-boating.

But he pulls no punches when it comes to speculating upon the plague of locusts that now beset us - the wave of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens now present upon United States soil without our express prior consent.

Out of the field of candidates on both sides of the aisle, The Donald is the only one not pandering and vote-whoring, afraid to offend somebody, when it comes to discussing this Invasion of Illegals.

Trump will almost certainly never ascend to the Presidency, but he is performing an excellent and badly-needed Public Service by dragging this issue out of the shadows of Political Correctness and Vote Whoring, into the open light of day, to be discussed frankly and openly and critically, by average American citizens.

And, for that reason, if for no other, he serves an extremely useful purpose, and his appearance on the scene at this particular moment in history, is timely, indeed.
Apparently it makes more sense to spend billions on border security than to simply penalize illegal employers.

There are no illegal employers. In fact what Obama has done is the opposite. He has promised American companies tax breaks if they fire Americans and hire illegals. Disney stepped right up and started firing and hiring. Wal-mart, Lowes, Macys, McDonalds, and lots and lots of others are following suit.

It's the actual "change" America got when they voted Obama in, and Hitlery is poised to continue the Global Initiative.
You lie. End of story.

Fining employers should happen but don't fool yourself. They would still come to escape the crime ridden hell hole they live in now.
I would, wouldn't you?

Most of the tens of thousands of children who flooded our border last year says otherwise

Oh I don't know, maybe because Trump's suggestion is total fucking fantasy nonsense, designed for the consumption of an unexceptional constituency.

OK, now you want to answer my question?

I would, wouldn't you?

Most of the tens of thousands of children who flooded our border last year says otherwise

No you're wrong, that does nothing to refute the obvious reality that almost all illegal immigrants come here for jobs.

Which part didn't you understand?

The part where you avoided a direct question.

But he pulls no punches when it comes to speculating upon the plague of locusts that now beset us - the wave of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens now present upon United States soil without our express prior consent.

Out of the field of candidates on both sides of the aisle, The Donald is the only one not pandering and vote-whoring, afraid to offend somebody, when it comes to discussing this Invasion of Illegals.

Trump will almost certainly never ascend to the Presidency, but he is performing an excellent and badly-needed Public Service by dragging this issue out of the shadows of Political Correctness and Vote Whoring, into the open light of day, to be discussed frankly and openly and critically, by average American citizens.

And, for that reason, if for no other, he serves an extremely useful purpose, and his appearance on the scene at this particular moment in history, is timely, indeed.
Apparently it makes more sense to spend billions on border security than to simply penalize illegal employers.

There are no illegal employers. In fact what Obama has done is the opposite. He has promised American companies tax breaks if they fire Americans and hire illegals. Disney stepped right up and started firing and hiring. Wal-mart, Lowes, Macys, McDonalds, and lots and lots of others are following suit.

It's the actual "change" America got when they voted Obama in, and Hitlery is poised to continue the Global Initiative.
You lie. End of story.

You lie, just doesn't cut it, you see, because of evidence. The companies are called "sponsors."

ORLANDO, Fla. — The employees who kept the data systems humming in the vast Walt Disney fantasy fief did not suspect trouble when they were suddenly summoned to meetings with their boss.

While families rode the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and searched for Nemo on clamobiles in the theme parks, these workers monitored computers in industrial buildings nearby, making sure millions of Walt Disney World ticket sales, store purchases and hotel reservations went through without a hitch. Some were performing so well that they thought they had been called in for bonuses.

Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost.
“It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can’t grasp it."

Something to keep in mind. This is what is behind the Pacific trade agreement, and Hillary has already told us that India equality is her pet project:

India and United States want to work together to create an open and inclusive regional architecture that makes it possible for countries throughout Asia to rise and prosper and gives India a greater room to participate and lead. So we must address regional priorities together

They want any country but ours to prosper.
^
And I didn't have to take one swipe at you to make my point, lim.

Last edited:

The part where you avoided a direct question.

Oh right, you mean the part where you play dumb and pretend not to understand? Or maybe you aren't playing. You'd have to be pretty stupid to take any of Trump's ideas seriously. Tell me professor, how would you propose we collect the money? Should we ask for a kick back on the cocaine sales? The money all comes from this country any way.

You lie. End of story.

You lie, just doesn't cut it, you see, because of evidence. The companies are called "sponsors."

ORLANDO, Fla. — The employees who kept the data systems humming in the vast Walt Disney fantasy fief did not suspect trouble when they were suddenly summoned to meetings with their boss.

While families rode the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and searched for Nemo on clamobiles in the theme parks, these workers monitored computers in industrial buildings nearby, making sure millions of Walt Disney World ticket sales, store purchases and hotel reservations went through without a hitch. Some were performing so well that they thought they had been called in for bonuses.

Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost.
“It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can’t grasp it
.”

Something to keep in mind. This is what is behind the Pacific trade agreement, and Hillary has already told us that India equality is her pet project:

India and United States want to work together to create an open and inclusive regional architecture that makes it possible for countries throughout Asia to rise and prosper and gives India a greater room to participate and lead. So we must address regional priorities together

There is no "sponsoring" of illegal aliens, complete fucking bull shit.

I would, wouldn't you?

No you're wrong, that does nothing to refute the obvious reality that almost all illegal immigrants come here for jobs.

So you're saying you wouldn't flee the drug cartel run cities in Mexico and come to America in the hopes that you can have a better chance at life? Struggling to not die>struggling to pay bills.
Not to deny jobs isn't a big factor but to imply it is the only factor is just ignorant.
Besides that what are you going to do to shut down the jobs? Inspect every jobsite everyday? Be realistic

I would, wouldn't you?

So you're saying you wouldn't flee the drug cartel run cities in Mexico and come to America in the hopes that you can have a better chance at life? Struggling to not die>struggling to pay bills.
Not to deny jobs isn't a big factor but to imply it is the only factor is just ignorant.
Besides that what are you going to do to shut down the jobs? Inspect every jobsite everyday? Be realistic

Jobs are the only important factor over which we have control. No one has ever seriously tried to penalize illegal employers, not one politician has ever done anything about it.

Trump seems to have captured the gullible nit-wit vote.
The alternative perspective is that he is attracting millions upon millions of average Americans who are sick-to-death of us pussy-footing around with Illegal Aliens.
There is absolutely no evidence to indicate he is attracting millions upon millions of American supporters.
Correct.

Pure extrapolation from the explosive growth of the audiences he's been playing to, so far.

And... "attracting", in this context, does not necessarily mean that they're going to vote for The Donald.

Rather, it means that he's drawing attention to the issue in a way that is resonating positively with surprisingly large numbers of Americans.

Americans who are sick to death of the pissants in both political parties, who are pandering to the Hispanic vote, and preparing to reward those 12,000,000 Illegals by allowing them to stay here.

Yes, indeed, in that framework, it seems extremely likely that ol' Donald is drawing 'em in by the bushel-basket full.

But, in your shoes - pandering to Illegals and looking to help them to stay - I can see why you would grasp at any ol' straw, to discourage this new contributor to the national conversation on the subject.

Get a brain, millions of illegals in our country are unemployed and sucking up welfare.

You lie. End of story.

“It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can’t grasp it
.”

There is no "sponsoring" of illegal aliens, complete fucking bull shit.
Every person who works or advocates to keep the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens on US soil is, in a very real sense, a sponsor of Illegals.

I would, wouldn't you?
Jobs are the only important factor over which we have control. No one has ever seriously tried to penalize illegal employers, not one politician has ever done anything about it.
Again I ask you, how will you enforce it?

You gonna hire tens of thousands of employee inspectors to walk around with clipboards? If not just how will you catch them?

Forum List

Back