Trump Wants To Fine Mexico

Fining employers is typical of left wing logic. Employers hire illegals to save money that the government would otherwise confiscate but the government does nothing about the illegal aliens in the first place. Shouldn't Mexico bear some financial responsibility for encouraging it's citizens to enter the U.S. illegally?
Oh right, we wouldn't want to hold the people responsible for the problem accountable for anything. That would be unAmerican.
If I dangle a 100 dollar bill in front of you & you steal it who is responsible for the theft? Your lack of self control or me exposing it?
I'm sure simplistic metaphors like that are compelling for some people.

Like I said, If you don't think illegal employers should be fined, it's because you're a cheap ass motherfucker who doesn't care about this country.

I have asked you TWICE how you would find the illegals on jobsites. TWICE you've ignored the question.
Are you being completely serious right now? Go to any farm, construction site, or restaurant.
And who's going to pay for the 10's of thousands of new federal clipboard monkeys required to do this job? You want to create a whole new level of government bloat.

You're an idiot

Like I said, If you don't think illegal employers should be fined, it's because you're a cheap ass motherfucker who doesn't care about this country.
I have no problem with the idea. I'm just not a dumbfuck like you who doesn't understand the problem of actually implimenting it.
In the end YOU would just give the IRS more damn power that it doesn't need

I have asked you TWICE how you would find the illegals on jobsites. TWICE you've ignored the question.
Are you being completely serious right now? Go to any farm, construction site, or restaurant.
And who's going to pay for the 10's of thousands of new federal clipboard monkeys required to do this job? You want to create a whole new level of government bloat.

You're an idiot
You're a lying moron, you don't even believe anything you say. I suppose it's much cheaper to build, man and maintain a border security fence thousands of miles long. Good plan dip shit.

You're an idiot
You're a lying moron, you don't even believe anything you say. I suppose it's much cheaper to build, man and maintain a border security fence thousands of miles long. Good plan dip shit.
The military is already paid dipshit. Just move them to the border instead of their base.
You truly are a simpleton.

I have no problem with the idea. I'm just not a dumbfuck like you who doesn't understand the problem of actually implimenting it.
Spinning off into other conspiracies now.

You're an idiot
It won't take any new employees to catch the employers who hire illegals. They get caught all the time, they just don't get prosecuted and when they are they don't get harsh sentences. If we were as harsh on the employers as we are on the employees the problems would be seriously reduced.

Bull shit.

The problem is that you are a Soros Hate Drone - you lack a functioning brain.

{
During the ICE investigation, there was not much information revealed about the details of the ICE audit. Today’s announcement provides much more insight into the non-compliance issues. The settlement highlights of $34 million, $5 million is to be paid to Homeland Security Investigations, $5 million to the Department of State, and $24 million paid to the DOJ.

In the press release, the DOJ alleged that "Infosys failed to maintain I-9 records for many of its foreign nationals in the United States in 2010 and 2011 as required by law, including a widespread failure to update and re-verify the employment authorization status of a large percentage of its foreign national employees."

- See more at: http://www.lawlogix.com/blog/doj-announces-biggest-i9-fines-ever-34million#sthash.dbnxbAXu.dpuf}

{DETROIT - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Office of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) announced today a $1,047,110 fine settlement reached with the clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch for violations of the Immigration and Nationality Act related to an employer's obligation to verify the employment eligibility of its workers.}

Abercrombie and Fitch fined after I-9 audit ICE

{Executive Summary:On January 20, 2015, Judge Ellen Thomas, a federal administrative law judge (ALJ) with the Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO), a division of the Executive Office of Immigration Review within the U.S. Department of Justice, issued a decision in an employer sanctions appeal filed by Employer Solutions Staffing Group II, LLC (ESSG), a Minnesota-based professional employer organization. ESSG contested liability for 243 I-9 paperwork violations resulting from an I-9 audit conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as well as the $227,251.75 in civil money penalties assessed by ICE. On review, Judge Thomas upheld the agency's finding that ESSG violated the I-9 regulations by directing its representative to complete 242 employer attestations based on the inspection of photocopies of identity and employment eligibility documents relating to employees that she had never seen, based on contract partner representations that the documents were authentic and related to the subject employees. U.S. v. Employer Solutions Staffing Group, LLC, OCAHO Case No. 14A00005 (Jan. 20, 2015).}

OCAHO Finds PEO Liable for Near Maximum I-9 Fines for False Employer Attestation Violations Is Your Business Similarly Exposed - FordHarrison - Labor and Employment Attorneys

You're an idiot
The military is already paid dipshit. Just move them to the border instead of their base.
Oh I see, just move the army into position instead of holding employers accountable. Much better plan.

You think the employers are gonna turn themselves in?
I posed the question THREE TIMES and YOU couldn't answer it.

THREAD FAIL/OP FAIL

Bull shit.

{
During the ICE investigation, there was not much information revealed about the details of the ICE audit. Today’s announcement provides much more insight into the non-compliance issues. The settlement highlights of $34 million, $5 million is to be paid to Homeland Security Investigations, $5 million to the Department of State, and $24 million paid to the DOJ.

In the press release, the DOJ alleged that "Infosys failed to maintain I-9 records for many of its foreign nationals in the United States in 2010 and 2011 as required by law, including a widespread failure to update and re-verify the employment authorization status of a large percentage of its foreign national employees."

- See more at: http://www.lawlogix.com/blog/doj-announces-biggest-i9-fines-ever-34million#sthash.dbnxbAXu.dpuf}

{DETROIT - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Office of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) announced today a $1,047,110 fine settlement reached with the clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch for violations of the Immigration and Nationality Act related to an employer's obligation to verify the employment eligibility of its workers.}

{Executive Summary:On January 20, 2015, Judge Ellen Thomas, a federal administrative law judge (ALJ) with the Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO), a division of the Executive Office of Immigration Review within the U.S. Department of Justice, issued a decision in an employer sanctions appeal filed by Employer Solutions Staffing Group II, LLC (ESSG), a Minnesota-based professional employer organization. ESSG contested liability for 243 I-9 paperwork violations resulting from an I-9 audit conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as well as the $227,251.75 in civil money penalties assessed by ICE. On review, Judge Thomas upheld the agency's finding that ESSG violated the I-9 regulations by directing its representative to complete 242 employer attestations based on the inspection of photocopies of identity and employment eligibility documents relating to employees that she had never seen, based on contract partner representations that the documents were authentic and related to the subject employees. U.S. v. Employer Solutions Staffing Group, LLC, OCAHO Case No. 14A00005 (Jan. 20, 2015).}

OCAHO Finds PEO Liable for Near Maximum I-9 Fines for False Employer Attestation Violations Is Your Business Similarly Exposed - FordHarrison - Labor and Employment Attorneys
I repeat, if you are opposed to holding illegal employers accountable it's because you want illegal immigration to continue.

You're an idiot
Oh I see, just move the army into position instead of holding employers accountable. Much better plan.
Protecting our borders & citizens is their God damn job you flaming moron. That is the reason they exist.

THREAD FAIL/OP FAIL
Maybe you should do some research on that question and get back to me when you have the answer.

Bull shit.

{

I repeat, if you are opposed to holding illegal employers accountable it's because you want illegal immigration to continue.
In a simpletons mind his idea is the only relevant idea

Only when the law is enforced.

The law is enforced all of the time.

The biggest issue is that the law is a farce, because an employer is prohibited from questioning documents submitted in I-9 verification. Instant check is supposed to reveal fraudulent documents, but rarely does. An employer must collect and file I-9 documents. Once the employer does so they are PROHIBITED from further inquiry into the legal status of employees.

Essentially, a Mexican national can use crayons to draw a social security card on the back of a napkin, and the employer is required by law to accept it. If instant check does not flag it - and let's be honest, under Obama it NEVER flags anything, then the employer may not question it or the employee for legal status.

THREAD FAIL/OP FAIL
Just count the number of employees vs the number of employees on the books....it's just that easy.

THREAD FAIL/OP FAIL
Maybe you should do some research on that question and get back to me when you have the answer.
Noob fail

I could go to Home Depot right now and be back in ten minutes with a car load of illegals to do my yard work. That's how easy they are to find.

Forum List

Back