Trump Wants To Fine Mexico

Based on the majority of responses on this thread, I think we can logically conclude that people on the right are no more interested in ending illegal immigration than people on the left. They are both equally full of shit.

A more logical conclusion is that you are a lying pile of shit who is incapable of thought or reason.

Based on the majority of responses on this thread, I think we can logically conclude that people on the right are no more interested in ending illegal immigration than people on the left. They are both equally full of shit.
The only thing that can be logically concluded from this thread is that you are close minded & a fool
You traitors just don't want to disrupt the flow of cheap labor.
You remain as stupid as I thought.

I have a very long thread on banning illegal immigrants and how to do it but because it's not YOUR WAY you lash out like a child with ridiculous accusations

Does that mean Trump is right?

A more logical conclusion is that you are a lying pile of shit who is incapable of thought or reason.
No, it means you traitors like getting your burgers flipped cheaply.

The only thing that can be logically concluded from this thread is that you are close minded & a fool
You traitors just don't want to disrupt the flow of cheap labor.
You remain as stupid as I thought.

I have a very long thread on banning illegal immigrants and how to do it but because it's not YOUR WAY you lash out like a child with ridiculous accusations
That's because you aren't serious about it.

The part where you avoided a direct question.
Oh right, you mean the part where you play dumb and pretend not to understand? Or maybe you aren't playing. You'd have to be pretty stupid to take any of Trump's ideas seriously. Tell me professor, how would you propose we collect the money? Should we ask for a kick back on the cocaine sales? The money all comes from this country any way.

We send billions to Mexico annually, you simply reduce the amount sent, and you can stop the money transfers illegals send there. Since remittances are the second largest source for hard currency, that would really put a hurt on them. Where's there's a will, there's a way.
And that would do what? Who would that hurt? The wealthy people who control Mexico? "We" don't send any remittances, Mexicans do.

And we can stop the transfers the Mexicans are sending, in fact I would seize them as proceeds of ongoing criminal enterprises. They are getting the money illegally by working illegally and every day they go to work they are committing another crime.
But you wouldn't do shit about the people who encourage them to come here and make a tidy profit off their labor. Which undermines wages here and reduces the tax base. Funny you guys don't give a shit about that.

I'm sorry you're so senile you can't remember my first post on the thread, you might want to go back and read it.

The jobs are the primary reason they come. End of story.
Most of the tens of thousands of children who flooded our border last year says otherwise
No you're wrong, that does nothing to refute the obvious reality that almost all illegal immigrants come here for jobs.
So you're saying you wouldn't flee the drug cartel run cities in Mexico and come to America in the hopes that you can have a better chance at life? Struggling to not die>struggling to pay bills.
Not to deny jobs isn't a big factor but to imply it is the only factor is just ignorant.
Besides that what are you going to do to shut down the jobs? Inspect every jobsite everyday? Be realistic
Jobs are the only important factor over which we have control. No one has ever seriously tried to penalize illegal employers, not one politician has ever done anything about it.

Really?

Immigration authorities take aim at illegal hiring practices in Georgia

Immigration authorities take aim at illegal hiring practices... www.ajc.com
The dozens of offenders were fined $900,000 in total......are you kidding? Is that it? No wonder illegal employers don't take the government seriously.

The bombastic phony says as President he'd fine Mexico $100,000 per illegal immigrant. I have a better idea: Fine illegal employers $100,000 per illegal employee......illegal immigration wouldn't be a problem any more.

Good. For all of the 34 million illegals in our borders now, $100,000 per is.....

$3,400,000,000,000 or $3.4 trillion.

That would be three times more than the entire country is worth.

For that alone I hope he wins. The Mexican government needs to be punished for not keeping closer tabs on its criminals (and by that, I mean all of them; the moment they put one toe across that border, they are criminals).

Last edited:
Most of the tens of thousands of children who flooded our border last year says otherwise
No you're wrong, that does nothing to refute the obvious reality that almost all illegal immigrants come here for jobs.
So you're saying you wouldn't flee the drug cartel run cities in Mexico and come to America in the hopes that you can have a better chance at life? Struggling to not die>struggling to pay bills.
Not to deny jobs isn't a big factor but to imply it is the only factor is just ignorant.
Besides that what are you going to do to shut down the jobs? Inspect every jobsite everyday? Be realistic
Jobs are the only important factor over which we have control. No one has ever seriously tried to penalize illegal employers, not one politician has ever done anything about it.

Really?

The dozens of offenders were fined $900,000 in total......are you kidding? Is that it? No wonder illegal employers don't take the government seriously.

Ok, but that wasn't my first post in the thread.

Here's a hint, I said why not do both. I'll leave it to you to figure out what that response was related to.

Trump would attempt to Tariff Mexico..................and try to remove NAFTA in the process...............the Status Quo in office would be against it.............

I have no problem fining businesses who knowingly hire illegals.

and I am COMPLETELY AGAINST SANCTUARY CITIES

Really?

Here's a hint, I said why not do both. I'll leave it to you to figure out what that response was related to.
Here's another hint......I already answered your question. My idea is a real option, Trump's idea is a gimmick designed for dim wits.

The bombastic phony says as President he'd fine Mexico $100,000 per illegal immigrant. I have a better idea: Fine illegal employers $100,000 per illegal employee......illegal immigration wouldn't be a problem any more.

Good. For all of the 34 million illegals in our borders now, $100,000 per is.....

$3,400,000,000,000 or $3.4 trillion.

That would be three times more than the entire country is worth.

For that alone I hope he wins. The Mexican government needs to be punished for not keeping closer tabs on its criminals (and by that, I mean all of them; the moment they put one toe across that border, they are criminals).

Another dummy for Trump weighs in.

Really?

Here's another hint......I already answered your question. My idea is a real option, Trump's idea is a gimmick designed for dim wits.

The point was we could do both, fine employers and put a financial squeeze on Mexico.

Really?

The point was we could do both, fine employers and put a financial squeeze on Mexico.
He's clearly TOO STUPID to get it. As I told you hours ago, you're wasting your time.

Really?

Awesome idea! That way we can punish Mexico for the problems Americans created.........Americans just can't get enough cocaine.

Really?

He's clearly TOO STUPID to get it. As I told you hours ago, you're wasting your time.
You waste your time every time you post.

Haha. Is this junior high again? Get a grip scrub

Haha. Is this junior high again? Get a grip scrub
As if another example were actually necessary.

Forum List

Back