Trump Wants To Fine Mexico

Trump is just show-boating.

But he pulls no punches when it comes to speculating upon the plague of locusts that now beset us - the wave of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens now present upon United States soil without our express prior consent.

Out of the field of candidates on both sides of the aisle, The Donald is the only one not pandering and vote-whoring, afraid to offend somebody, when it comes to discussing this Invasion of Illegals.

Trump will almost certainly never ascend to the Presidency, but he is performing an excellent and badly-needed Public Service by dragging this issue out of the shadows of Political Correctness and Vote Whoring, into the open light of day, to be discussed frankly and openly and critically, by average American citizens.

And, for that reason, if for no other, he serves an extremely useful purpose, and his appearance on the scene at this particular moment in history, is timely, indeed.
Apparently it makes more sense to spend billions on border security than to simply penalize illegal employers.
Set up a few sting operations against employers....fine them a ton....zap! Problem is solved.
I think that much is obvious to anyone but so called conservatives. They would destroy this nation rather than impede business in any way.

No, setting into motion conditions hostile to Illegal Aliens, which trigger and perpetuate Self-Deportation, and which make it unattractive to come here, are the answer.

The Donald, on the other hand, has several (mostly) non-starter and non-viable solutions.

His value is in dragging the conversation back out in the daylight again - solutions notwithstanding.

I agree. Once captured in the US put them to work at hard labor.

Each and every time they are caught no free ride back to Mexico so they can come over here again.

Won't take them long to figure out that hard labor doesn't pay and America isn't the place to be.

I also agree that those hiring illegals should be prosecuted and sanctuary cities should be prosecuted as well.

Maybe they could work in a concentration camp. That way America can be the Nazi Germany you've always dreamed of.
No need.

Simply devising ways to make them haul their nasty asses back over the border quickly and at their own expense will do nicely.
Another completely stupid idea.
Hardly.

The only "completely stupid" thing happening here is advocating for 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens to be rewarded by being allowed to remain upon United States soil.

Establishing conditions that make them WANT to leave, and at their OWN expense, is the answer.

Your brickbats to the contrary notwithstanding.
How about setting up the conditions for them to not come here in the first place.......fine and imprison illegal employers.

We have laws regarding employment at will; and, freedom of association and Contract. Why does the right believe in less Individual Liberty?
What "individual liberty" are you referring to here?

The so-called 'right' of Illegal Aliens to work wherever they want in the US?

Self Deportation, vague, meaningless, and laughable a few years ago........sounds even more stupid now.

Self-deportation is merely the establishing of conditions sufficiently hostile to Illegal Aliens so as to incentivize them to return home quickly at their own expense.

Individual articulations will vary.

As to it being 'laughable', well... those advocating on behalf of allowing Illegal Aliens to stay here would say that, wouldn't they?

Anything to deflect public attention away from solutions that would send their advocacy-beneficiaries running for the border.

Romney was a clown... part of the problem... as much of a panderer and vote-whore as most of his contemporaries.

A serious player would get far more mileage out of the idea.

We have laws regarding employment at will; and, freedom of association and Contract. Why does the right believe in less Individual Liberty?

It isn't illegal in States only under federal law; there are no State immigration requirement other than residency. Only the Right likes to appeal to ignorance of the law.

Self Deportation, vague, meaningless, and laughable a few years ago........sounds even more stupid now.

Self-deportation is merely the establishing of conditions sufficiently hostile to Illegal Aliens so as to incentivize them to return home quickly at their own expense.

As to it being 'laughable', well... those advocating on behalf of allowing Illegal Aliens to stay here would say that, wouldn't they?

Anything to deflect public attention away from solutions that would send their advocacy-beneficiaries running for the border.

Romney was a clown... part of the problem... as much of a panderer and vote-whore as most of his contemporaries.

More of the same completely meaningless nonsense.

It isn't illegal in States only under federal law; there are no State immigration requirement other than residency. Only the Right likes to appeal to ignorance of the law.
Ah, the rally-cry of the Pro-Illegals Obstructionist...

Sorry... I didn't realize what I was dealing with, as quickly as I should have.

Federal Law trumps State Law.

We now need to empower State and Local levels of Law Enforcement to assist in the enforcement of Federal Law.

Something that may very well occur soon after January 20, 2017, in this context.

More of the same inane automatic gainsay on behalf of Illegal Aliens.

Continually parroting the words 'laughable' and 'meaningless' are not the same as decisively stamping an idea with such attributes.

Not that I believe for one second that you're capable of doing any such thing.

You're just a Leftie Mouthpiece, singing from the Pro-Illegals Happy Campers Songbook.

Yawn.

Trump has inspired Mexico to pass a law suing the United States for one zillion dollars for every Mexican national it allows into the US.

Continually parroting the words 'laughable' and 'meaningless' are not the same as decisively stamping an idea with such attributes.

You're just a Leftie Mouthpiece, singing from the Pro-Illegals Happy Campers Songbook.

Yawn.

You got that backwards. It's you traitors, who don't want to do anything about illegal employers, you are bent on destroying America.

Yawn.

You got that backwards. It's you traitors, who don't want to do anything about illegal employers, you are bent on destroying America.

"You traitors"?

I voted Democrat, the past two general elections, my little butt-floss.

And, I'm all for flaying-alive, anyone who hires an Illegal Alien, if caught not doing a proper citizenship verification ( eVerify, etc.) prior to giving an employee a start-date.

Oh, and... BTW... Republicans are not 'traitors'... merely fellow Americans who do not think like you.

Wrong again, buffalo breath.

Last edited:
Trump is just show-boating.

But he pulls no punches when it comes to speculating upon the plague of locusts that now beset us - the wave of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens now present upon United States soil without our express prior consent.

Out of the field of candidates on both sides of the aisle, The Donald is the only one not pandering and vote-whoring, afraid to offend somebody, when it comes to discussing this Invasion of Illegals.

Trump will almost certainly never ascend to the Presidency, but he is performing an excellent and badly-needed Public Service by dragging this issue out of the shadows of Political Correctness and Vote Whoring, into the open light of day, to be discussed frankly and openly and critically, by average American citizens.

And, for that reason, if for no other, he serves an extremely useful purpose, and his appearance on the scene at this particular moment in history, is timely, indeed.
Apparently it makes more sense to spend billions on border security than to simply penalize illegal employers.

Neither makes sense.

We now need to empower State and Local levels of Law Enforcement to assist in the enforcement of Federal Law.

Something that may very well occur soon after January 20, 2017, in this context.
Ah, the rally-cry of the Pro-Illegal, against the Illegals government program, blah, blah, blah.

Federal law is enforced within the States; it is merely not a State that can claim a violation of its borders by Persons from another State.

Sure; go ahead; gun lovers will love you for it.

Ah, the rally-cry of the Pro-Illegal, against the Illegals government program, blah, blah, blah.

Federal law is enforced within the States; it is merely not a State that can claim a violation of its borders by Persons from another State.

Sure; go ahead; gun lovers will love you for it.
Gun lovers?

Yawn.

"You traitors"?

I voted Democrat, the past two general elections, my little butt-floss.

And, I'm all for flaying-alive, anyone who hires an Illegal Alien, if caught not doing a proper citizenship verification ( eVerify, etc.) prior to giving an employee a start-date.

Oh, and... BTW... Republicans are not 'traitors'... merely fellow Americans who do not think like you.

Wrong again, buffalo breath.

Sure you did, that must be why you repeat the same laughable nonsense that you hear on FOX News every day, almost verbatim.

...Ah, the rally-cry of the Pro-Illegal, against the Illegals government program, blah, blah, blah...
None of that shit matters, in this context.

What matters is (1) ejecting the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens already present upon US soil, in the quickest and least costly manner possible, and (2) ensuring that another wave of 12,000,000 or 24,000,000 or 48,000,000 doesn't show-up to take their place during the NEXT decade or two or three.

The answer - a viable, effective, sustainable one - is multi-faceted; not a one-trick pony.

Forum List

Back