Trump Was a Mistake

Several of his own appointees were in bed with the Swamp.

Trump was the greatest President of modern times.

Only idiots voted for Mr Potatohead. Look what we got for letting him get away with stealing the election. Massive inflation, high cost of energy, millions of illegals, weakened military, owned by China, massive debt with nothing to show for it, failed foreign policy, decreased family income, etc.
Trump was the greatest President of modern times
No...as "worse than Buchanan", he is the worst of all time.

Several of his own appointees were in bed with the Swamp

There is no "Swamp" as there was no Kraken.

Grifty isn't exactly a magnet for talent. He isn't in the orbit of the kinds of people with the real experience to serve at that level...he was fortunate that a number of people volunteered to babysit Bubble Boy lest he break the country

I don't know if that's true, but if he does, it wouldn't be smart. It would split the party and Biden (or anybody) could actually win an honest election.

The problem is, so many former Republican voters have bought into the Democrat narrative and won't vote for President Trump again, so we could actually lose to someone like Biden AGAIN.

If that happens I have nothing but contempt for any Republican who won't support the nominee, whoever that is
Trump has been a proven loser for the GOP - in 2018, 2020, and 2022. Their problem is that, if they dump the reeking pantload, he'll lash out in petty vendettas that have no respect for the party.

lol you faggots will be sniveling even more soon. Fewer and fewer people are buying into your kiddie grooming and sexual mutilation dreams of children, especially your minority types.
Take some deep breaths, compose yourself, peek into the telescope, and observe reality in the distance.

I don't know if that's true, but if he does, it wouldn't be smart. It would split the party and Biden (or anybody) could actually win an honest election.

The problem is, so many former Republican voters have bought into the Democrat narrative and won't vote for President Trump again, so we could actually lose to someone like Biden AGAIN.

If that happens I have nothing but contempt for any Republican who won't support the nominee, whoever that is
Just keep in mind that if Trump is rejected and thrown out then another imitator can't come forward with the same message as Trump and do better.

There's only one Trump. Get it?

If Trump is thrown out then Trumpism is thrown out. But that's not saying he will be thrown out.

If it's not Trump then it can't be halfway with DeSantis. Only the real thing will do.

Who is the best prospect for being the anti-Trump, if it becomes necessary?

Can there be such a nominee existing?

Forum List

Back