Trump Was On Fire Today

I hope trump doesn't damage America beyond simple repair.
Can any American not see that Trump needs help, but more than that, America needs help. Did most Americans believe that this could not happen in a nation that elects a president, but dictators have been elected in other nations. But the founders were smart and put in an impeachment clause. We had better thank their foresight and use it.

There is an election coming up next year, Regent! If you think Donald Trump shouldn't be President then tell the Democrats to run someone who you think will do a better job! The Founding Fathers didn't put in an impeachment clause so that losers of elections could stage a coup and throw out a duly elected President! They would be appalled at what Democrats are doing right now!

You're right. Impeachment wasn't included in the constitution for that purpose. It was put there for presidents who behave as our current childish president does.

No, it was put there for Presidents who commit high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump did.

Withholding approved aid in an effort to extort dirt on his political opponent from another country is a crime.

Yes it is, and Trump never did that. Unless you can show me the exact page and quote, your strings are being pulled by your puppet masters.

Can any American not see that Trump needs help, but more than that, America needs help. Did most Americans believe that this could not happen in a nation that elects a president, but dictators have been elected in other nations. But the founders were smart and put in an impeachment clause. We had better thank their foresight and use it.

There is an election coming up next year, Regent! If you think Donald Trump shouldn't be President then tell the Democrats to run someone who you think will do a better job! The Founding Fathers didn't put in an impeachment clause so that losers of elections could stage a coup and throw out a duly elected President! They would be appalled at what Democrats are doing right now!

You're right. Impeachment wasn't included in the constitution for that purpose. It was put there for presidents who behave as our current childish president does.

No, it was put there for Presidents who commit high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump did.

Withholding approved aid in an effort to extort dirt on his political opponent from another country is a crime.
All Trump did was ask for the Ukraine to look into whether the Biden's were doing somethings that they shouldn't...when it's rather obvious that was the case...including threatening to withhold a billion dollars in aid if Biden didn't get what he wanted in 6 hours!

What has Trump REALLY done, Bulldog? I know you on the left ABHOR him...but other than being an obnoxious New Yorker...what has he done that hasn't been good for the country?

Trump-Ukraine scandal: 4 possible crimes by Trump and his ...

https://www.vox.com › criminal-laws-trump-barr-giuliani-ukraine

6 days ago - Based on what we know so far, Trump and his top aides could be implicated in four different types of federal crimes.
Trump Ukraine call 'criminal and impeachable,' Fox's ...

https://www.usatoday.com › story › news › politics › 2019/10/03 › trump-u...

7 hours ago - Fox News' senior judicial analyst, Andrew Napolitano, said Thursday that the summary released by the White House of a July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky demonstrates "both criminal and impeachable behavior" by Trump.
Donald Trump's Eight Campaign Finance Crimes - CREW

https://www.citizensforethics.org › a-campaign-to-defraud-2

President Trump’s Apparent Campaign Finance Crimes, Cover-up, and Conspiracy. There is compelling evidence that Donald J. Trump may have personally committed up to eight criminal offenses while campaigning for president and during the first year of his presidency. ... Causing Donald J ...
Trump Just Committed More High Crimes on White House Lawn

nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/10 › trump-just-committed-high-crimes-...

11 hours ago - Donald Trump is being impeached for using his office to pressure foreign countries to investigate his political rivals. It is not clear Trump ...
Please Impeach Trump for All His Crimes, Not Just for Ukraine

https://theintercept.com › impeachment-trump-ukraine-democrats

Sep 26, 2019 - Impeaching Trump only for Ukraine would give him a clean bill of health on everything else, like his obstruction of the Mueller investigation.
Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump's Worst ...

https://www.mcsweeneys.net › the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump's Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes. The Complete Listing (So Far): Atrocities 1-546 ...
Possible Federal and State Crimes | ACS

https://www.acslaw.org › the-presidential-investigation-education-project

Possible Federal and State Crimes ... The Brookings Institution Blog: Did President Trump Obstruct Justice? ... The Criminal President?, The New York Times.
Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach

https://www.needtoimpeach.com › impeachable-offenses

The trail of evidence starts with Trump's attempt to get Comey to drop an investigation into National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn. When he refused, Trump ...

Can you define a high American crime? What is it? And; what of American misdemeanors? When Johnson was impeached one of the charges, I believe it was ten, was that he yelled at the Congress. It was a Republican Senate and I think Johnson was found not guilty on that charge.

Trump-Ukraine scandal: 4 possible crimes by Trump and his ...

https://www.vox.com › criminal-laws-trump-barr-giuliani-ukraine

6 days ago - Based on what we know so far, Trump and his top aides could be implicated in four different types of federal crimes.
Trump Ukraine call 'criminal and impeachable,' Fox's ...

https://www.usatoday.com › story › news › politics › 2019/10/03 › trump-u...

7 hours ago - Fox News' senior judicial analyst, Andrew Napolitano, said Thursday that the summary released by the White House of a July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky demonstrates "both criminal and impeachable behavior" by Trump.
Donald Trump's Eight Campaign Finance Crimes - CREW

https://www.citizensforethics.org › a-campaign-to-defraud-2

President Trump’s Apparent Campaign Finance Crimes, Cover-up, and Conspiracy. There is compelling evidence that Donald J. Trump may have personally committed up to eight criminal offenses while campaigning for president and during the first year of his presidency. ... Causing Donald J ...
Trump Just Committed More High Crimes on White House Lawn

nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/10 › trump-just-committed-high-crimes-...

11 hours ago - Donald Trump is being impeached for using his office to pressure foreign countries to investigate his political rivals. It is not clear Trump ...
Please Impeach Trump for All His Crimes, Not Just for Ukraine

https://theintercept.com › impeachment-trump-ukraine-democrats

Sep 26, 2019 - Impeaching Trump only for Ukraine would give him a clean bill of health on everything else, like his obstruction of the Mueller investigation.
Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump's Worst ...

https://www.mcsweeneys.net › the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump's Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes. The Complete Listing (So Far): Atrocities 1-546 ...
Possible Federal and State Crimes | ACS

https://www.acslaw.org › the-presidential-investigation-education-project

Possible Federal and State Crimes ... The Brookings Institution Blog: Did President Trump Obstruct Justice? ... The Criminal President?, The New York Times.
Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach

https://www.needtoimpeach.com › impeachable-offenses

The trail of evidence starts with Trump's attempt to get Comey to drop an investigation into National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn. When he refused, Trump ...

Can you define a high American crime? What is it? And; what of American misdemeanors? When Johnson was impeached one of the charges, I believe it was ten, was that he yelled at the Congress. It was a Republican Senate and I think Johnson was found not guilty on that charge.

Yea, that wasn't why Johnson was impeached...but you go right ahead and make up any shit you would like.

Yea, that wasn't why Johnson was impeached...but you go right ahead and make up any shit you would like.
If the reason was the Tenure of Office Act, why did they throw in the charge of not respecting the Congress?

If the reason was the Tenure of Office Act, why did they throw in the charge of not respecting the Congress?

It was Tenure of Office Act, it was not because he yelled at Congress.

Maybe because they don't deserve any respect????

What I can tell you is that high crimes or misdemeanors doesn't include talking with a foreign representative about looking into possibilities of criminal activities by the last administration.

What has Trump REALLY done, Bulldog? I know you on the left ABHOR him...but other than being an obnoxious New Yorker...what has he done that hasn't been good for the country?

Lots of stuff, but his recent stunt of withholding aid that congress already approved just to blackmail Ukraine into coming up with dirt on Biden seems worthy of disgust. Now the fool is trying to say Russia didn't interfere in our election The man is a fool.

Yes it is, and Trump never did that. Unless you can show me the exact page and quote, your strings are being pulled by your puppet masters.

Notes from his Ukraine envoy say he did.

All Trump did was ask for the Ukraine to look into whether the Biden's were doing somethings that they shouldn't...when it's rather obvious that was the case...including threatening to withhold a billion dollars in aid if Biden didn't get what he wanted in 6 hours!

Have you got a single bit of proof that is why Biden demanded the guy be fired?

What I can tell you is that high crimes or misdemeanors doesn't include talking with a foreign representative about looking into possibilities of criminal activities by the last administration.

You can tell me anything you want, but that doesn't make it true.

If the Senate does vote to convict I hope they use his favorite phrase and say, "You're Fired". Oh, the Irony.

You wish. He isn’t going anywhere and the Demtards are looking dumber every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shittiest dictator ever to allow all the negative media coverage and not round up journalists.

How about losing the ridiculous hyperbole?

If he doesn't like all the negative coverage, he should quit doing so much dumb shit.

Oh you mean the made up media bullshit the Demtards been slinging for 3 years Dumbass

Shittiest dictator ever to allow all the negative media coverage and not round up journalists.

How about losing the ridiculous hyperbole?

If he doesn't like all the negative coverage, he should quit doing so much dumb shit.

You mean behave like the commies want him to? You mean like never fight back against the MSM, or any lie that Democrats tell about him? That kind of dumb shit? When Schiff Face takes what Trump says, completely lies about it, and then tries to backpedal by calling it a parody, Trump should never respond?

Sorry........that's the way the Bush's and even Reagan conducted themselves, and all they got was negative coverage.

But Reagan was a great President. He had Balls just like Trump. Obama was a pussy getting fucked in the as by Michael (Michelle).

No wonder the criminal, lying Dems are pissed. They're not used to a Republican president fighting back! 2020 is going to be a GREAT year for "Truth, Justice, and the AMERICAN Way"

Your God whom you worship will be very happy with you, Trumptard.

My God the one I kneel before. You would be much better if you believed in him but I understand, people like you and your libtards only worship the Devil.

Forum List

Back