Trump Was On Fire Today

I hope trump doesn't damage America beyond simple repair.
Can any American not see that Trump needs help, but more than that, America needs help. Did most Americans believe that this could not happen in a nation that elects a president, but dictators have been elected in other nations. But the founders were smart and put in an impeachment clause. We had better thank their foresight and use it.
Shittiest dictator ever to allow all the negative media coverage and not round up journalists.

How about losing the ridiculous hyperbole?

If he doesn't like all the negative coverage, he should quit doing so much dumb shit.

You mean behave like the commies want him to? You mean like never fight back against the MSM, or any lie that Democrats tell about him? That kind of dumb shit? When Schiff Face takes what Trump says, completely lies about it, and then tries to backpedal by calling it a parody, Trump should never respond?

Sorry........that's the way the Bush's and even Reagan conducted themselves, and all they got was negative coverage.

Can any American not see that Trump needs help, but more than that, America needs help. Did most Americans believe that this could not happen in a nation that elects a president, but dictators have been elected in other nations. But the founders were smart and put in an impeachment clause. We had better thank their foresight and use it.
Bet you voted for Obama and Hillary

The only thing I object to is the use of the word Treason. It seems to be coming up more and more now on both sides.

Treason is not lying, disagreeing, moving your party forward, creating policies opposed to by your adversaries. Treason is the most serious federal charge one can make because one of the penalties could be death.

I just don't want to see Republicans overusing the word like the left does with racism. After a while, it loses all it's meaning and impact. However calling Schiff face a lowlife? I'm in total agreement with Trump. It's something you never would have heard out of the mouths of the Bush's or Reagan.

Obama had the US Intelligence agencies SPY on an American citizen who was running for President; that's about as treasonous as you get!

No, it was as low as you could get, but not treason. Treason is where you put the country at jeopardy by selling us out; working with the enemy against our own country. Hussein was working against Trump.

Thanks for bringing up that distinction. I thought using the alphabet agencies to take out a president was treason, but it makes sense that it would have to be in league with another hostile government.

Shittiest dictator ever to allow all the negative media coverage and not round up journalists.

If he doesn't like all the negative coverage, he should quit doing so much dumb shit.

You mean behave like the commies want him to? You mean like never fight back against the MSM, or any lie that Democrats tell about him? That kind of dumb shit? When Schiff Face takes what Trump says, completely lies about it, and then tries to backpedal by calling it a parody, Trump should never respond?

Sorry........that's the way the Bush's and even Reagan conducted themselves, and all they got was negative coverage.
The simple answer to that is if he doesn't like negative coverage, he should quit doing stupid childish stuff.

The simple answer to that is if he doesn't like negative coverage, he should quit doing stupid childish stuff.

And the reply is it wouldn't matter what he did. They will always give Republican Presidents negative coverage.

There is an election coming up next year, Regent! If you think Donald Trump shouldn't be President then tell the Democrats to run someone who you think will do a better job! The Founding Fathers didn't put in an impeachment clause so that losers of elections could stage a coup and throw out a duly elected President! They would be appalled at what Democrats are doing right now!

And the reply is it wouldn't matter what he did. They will always give Republican Presidents negative coverage.

Unfortunately, if future repub presidents follow the precedent set by the current president, you are probably right. Childish incompetent behavior will always receive negative coverage.

There is an election coming up next year, Regent! If you think Donald Trump shouldn't be President then tell the Democrats to run someone who you think will do a better job! The Founding Fathers didn't put in an impeachment clause so that losers of elections could stage a coup and throw out a duly elected President! They would be appalled at what Democrats are doing right now!

You're right. Impeachment wasn't included in the constitution for that purpose. It was put there for presidents who behave as our current childish president does.

No wonder the criminal, lying Dems are pissed. They're not used to a Republican president fighting back! 2020 is going to be a GREAT year for "Truth, Justice, and the AMERICAN Way"

FdptrMVbFX2JoXUjjXJWw1Pe1f-hFwO9SLDkbAsMqBRY75DXy87Aox_SZRknEMPqNz6QlQ=s99

You're right. Impeachment wasn't included in the constitution for that purpose. It was put there for presidents who behave as our current childish president does.

No, it was put there for Presidents who commit high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump did.

Unfortunately, if future repub presidents follow the precedent set by the current president, you are probably right. Childish incompetent behavior will always receive negative coverage.

Great. And we on the right will vote for people who get positive things done, and you on the left can vote for your representatives like you vote for your favorite American Idol contestant.

No, it was put there for Presidents who commit high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump did.

Withholding approved aid in an effort to extort dirt on his political opponent from another country is a crime.

If the Senate does vote to convict I hope they use his favorite phrase and say, "You're Fired". Oh, the Irony.
____

I think you should Hope in one hand and Shit in the other...and see which one fills up first.

What has Trump REALLY done, Bulldog? I know you on the left ABHOR him...but other than being an obnoxious New Yorker...what has he done that hasn't been good for the country?

Forum List

Back