Trump wasn't the first one to use the phrase "America First".

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

There's kind of a history behind "America First", for people that know anything.

And Trump defies conventional politics, and history, for people that know anything.
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

He even defies the truth.

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

There's kind of a history behind "America First", for people that know anything.

And Trump defies conventional politics, and history, for people that know anything.

Maybe he really is a Democrat.

"America First". Sounds good to me. In fact, it sounds so good, why haven't other politicians used it before?

Anyone?

No shit little beaver.

It's two words. It would be odd that they were never used together before.

But here's two that have never been used together.

Rdean's smart.

Politifact is a fake news site.

rderp, are you trying to equate Trump to nazi's, cause you're really sucking at it.
I don't have to. Trump's minions don't have infinite patience. He keeps saying he is bringing jobs back. Only 13% of lost jobs moved overseas. The rest were automated. Look at HIS Carrier deal.
He told everyone it was 1100 jobs when it was only 730.

Then Pence worked out a huge tax break, over seven million, to keep the factory there in Pence's state. Only the CEO came out and said they are using the money to automate. Leaving less than half the jobs. All of a sudden, that down to 350 or less. From 1100 to 350 or less.

If Trump was such a fabulous negotiator, he should have seen this coming.

Trump calls himself the King of Debt. Looking at his negotiation skills, I can see why.

Pants on fire in WHAT persons mind? This shit is ridiculous. You liberals are out of your minds, and dangerous You are already the greatest purveyors of genocide on earth. I think it is time we executed you all for your murders.

You wish.

"America First!"

madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_4.jpg

I see alot of German there......do they think that's America first

Nice try, but next time buy a clue.

That was at an "America First" rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939. It's been a bit whitewashed how much popular support the Nazi party had in the US at the time, or how common anti-Semitism was at the time. Like how the Jews controlled the media and finance. I mean, "an international cabal of financiers" and "liberal media bias". Can't come right and say it out loud these days, but its still there.

What the hell does "it's an America first rally" mean? Is that the name of the group? Is that their slogan? If so, where's the proof?

Obviously you're just a commie douche bag who lies about American history.

American Nazi organization rally at Madison Square Garden, 1939

Nazis are one thing. the AFC is another. Prove they are the same thing.

America Firster's at a Nazi rally does that. Wait, you guys are telling me to learn some US history? lol

Odd that America First drives liberals into a nazi tizzy but celebrating Hitler's birthday every year is just fine.

Do you already know
or​
you just went "Oh fuck Rachel hate you liar don't care what you say liar fuck history Trumps my messiah"?

Both.
So you lied and you told the truth.

Here are two true statements.

1. You have no idea what it means.

2. Trump is your messiah.

I realize logic and critical thinking are not your strong suit...but I posted the Rachael Maddow thread as soon as you posted "America First". Think it though. It should click sometime next week.

Yes, Maddow is a dunce, and Trump is my messiah as much as Obama was yours.

My messiah is about to undo everything your messiah accomplished with his pen and his phone in the last eight years...and that is worth a Hallelujah.

Did you know that 30 years before the swastika was adopted by the Nazi Party, it was a symbol of luck, and incorporated into the decor of many structures and designs of the day.

Do you know what those two things have to do with one another? Absolutely nothing...which is exactly the relationship between this bullshit and Trumps America First Campaign.

When this makes sense to you, you will be taking your first baby steps from rhetoric to reality...but I'm not overly optimistic you have it in you to join us out here in the real world.

So, enjoy your delusion...while it lasts.

P.S. - I never lie.

Last edited:
Odd that America First drives liberals into a nazi tizzy but celebrating Hitler's birthday every year is just fine.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

But I do know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and the US Nazi Party supported Trump.

You wish.
It's a fact, asshole.

I see alot of German there......do they think that's America first

Nice try, but next time buy a clue.

That was at an "America First" rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939. It's been a bit whitewashed how much popular support the Nazi party had in the US at the time, or how common anti-Semitism was at the time. Like how the Jews controlled the media and finance. I mean, "an international cabal of financiers" and "liberal media bias". Can't come right and say it out loud these days, but its still there.

What the hell does "it's an America first rally" mean? Is that the name of the group? Is that their slogan? If so, where's the proof?

Obviously you're just a commie douche bag who lies about American history.

American Nazi organization rally at Madison Square Garden, 1939

Nazis are one thing. the AFC is another. Prove they are the same thing.

America Firster's at a Nazi rally does that. Wait, you guys are telling me to learn some US history? lol
Prove America Firsters were at a Nazi rally. If communists are at a Hillary rally, does that make her a communist?

I remember the American Legion actually fighting with the America Firsters. The America Firsters were isolationists and somewhat responsible for fighting America's preparation for WWII. The America-Firsters were real and bad news,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

But I do know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and the US Nazi Party supported Trump.

And the Nation of Islam, The New Black Panther Party, Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Wright, BLM, Occupy Wall St. and Bill Ayers supported Obama...

So what's your point?

"America First". Sounds good to me. In fact, it sounds so good, why haven't other politicians used it before?

Anyone?

Does anyone really believe that any President that was elected in the History of this Country, didn't put America FIRST or at least didn't intend too? WTF is that kind of a comment.

I guess it's made for the truly dumbass's that voted for Comrade Trump.

th

Charles Lindbergh, man he did not like himself some Jews, loved himself some Nazis, and was an ardent America First spokesman.
Lot's of Americans were antisemitic before the war, moron. That doesn't make them Nazis. Lindbergh was not a member of the Nazi party, so your accusation is nothing but a cheap smear.
LIAR!
Charles Lindbergh was inducted into the Order of the German Eagle by Hermann Goering, which was essentially the highest Nazi honor available to a foreigner.

Forum List

Back