Trump wasn't the first one to use the phrase "America First".

I remember the American Legion actually fighting with the America Firsters. The America Firsters were isolationists and somewhat responsible for fighting America's preparation for WWII. The America-Firsters were real and bad news,
"Bad news?" Why, because FDR warmonger smeared and slandered them because they were in the way of his agenda of pushing America into the war?

FDR used a lot of the same tactics that modern Democrats use against Trump: lies, slander, demonization. If you were against going to war, then you were a Nazi. Now Trump is a tool of Vladimir Putin and anyone who supports him is a traitor.

Democrats never change their stripes. They have always been scum.
So by that reasoning the American Legion that fought the America Firsters were not good Americans, even though most were veterans of WWI. The America Firsters were simply against American arming and becoming a threat to the axis powers. I guess one could say FDR smeared and slandered the Nazi, including the America Firsters.
If there is some kind of logic in that mess you posted, I fail to discern it.

When did I claim American Legion members were not good Americans? I have never even mentioned them.

Furthermore, from my research, it appears that the American Legion were anti-war as well.

Charles Lindbergh, man he did not like himself some Jews, loved himself some Nazis, and was an ardent America First spokesman.
Lot's of Americans were antisemitic before the war, moron. That doesn't make them Nazis. Lindbergh was not a member of the Nazi party, so your accusation is nothing but a cheap smear.
LIAR!
Charles Lindbergh was inducted into the Order of the German Eagle by Hermann Goering, which was essentially the highest Nazi honor available to a foreigner.
He was not a member of the Nazi party, bonehead.
Only an HONORED member, :asshole:

Donald trump used the bathroom today. Nazis used the bathroom. Ergo trump is clearly a nazi

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

Agreed. But, they hate America.

Forum List

Back