Trump watches cable news 5-8 hours a day, JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE.

The NY Times well it must be true then

And if it wasn't then Trump would have some lawsuits filed on them, now wouldn't he?

Wow, that's your "defense" of the Times? That they haven't been sued yet?

Wow, that's your response?
He's tweeting about the article, of course. And lying, as always. But he's not going to sue.
He's going to try to find out who's leaking. Hahahahah....Fucking orange goon.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.

Trump puts in longer days as President than anyone in memory. He's up early and he works late. You think because the "New York Times" says he spends all day watching TV all day that it's the truth? Have you not grasped the fact that the New York Times is as biased against Donald Trump as it's humanly possible to be? Get a clue, Waiting...you embarrass yourself with strings like this one!

The next thing you'll be wasting board space on will be an "expose" that CNN thinks Trump is a bad President! Duh?

Sorry but when his tweets coincide precisely with what is being said on the telly, we know what he's doing. Gets up early and works late? LoL - he's the laziest POTUS in history.

Yeah, because as we all know...you build business empires like the one Trump built by sitting around on your ass watching TV all day! You're one of the clueless people that thinks being a CEO of a major corporation means not working hard...aren't you, Doc? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
He built his business on the backs of those he screwed , in bankruptcy in non payment of salaries How many law suits you think he has against him ? 3 digits ? Four? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a rriple

Donald has been involved in 3,500 law suits.
And these dear folks think he's an honest man He's screwed more people than Wilt the Stilt Chamberlin

TNYT confirms what a rabid partisan thinks about what a person does all day in the confines of their job?

Say it ain't so!

Read the article. Well, since you guys don't read, try skimming it. It's a full 2.5 pages in Sunday's paper, very detailed and thorough.
The White House is still leaking like a sieve.
Probably because there's a lot of people in there who are pissed at having to hire an attorney and scared shitless that Mueller is going to call them in for questioning.
2.5 pages of hearsay & insinuations you say?

I'll just have to take your word for it since I refuse to support trash outfits by clicking on their links.

Trump puts in longer days as President than anyone in memory. He's up early and he works late. You think because the "New York Times" says he spends all day watching TV all day that it's the truth? Have you not grasped the fact that the New York Times is as biased against Donald Trump as it's humanly possible to be? Get a clue, Waiting...you embarrass yourself with strings like this one!

The next thing you'll be wasting board space on will be an "expose" that CNN thinks Trump is a bad President! Duh?

Sorry but when his tweets coincide precisely with what is being said on the telly, we know what he's doing. Gets up early and works late? LoL - he's the laziest POTUS in history.

Yeah, because as we all know...you build business empires like the one Trump built by sitting around on your ass watching TV all day! You're one of the clueless people that thinks being a CEO of a major corporation means not working hard...aren't you, Doc? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
He built his business on the backs of those he screwed , in bankruptcy in non payment of salaries How many law suits you think he has against him ? 3 digits ? Four? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a rriple

Donald has been involved in 3,500 law suits.
And these dear folks think he's an honest man He's screwed more people than Wilt the Stilt Chamberlin

they still think he's honest?

then they're even stupider than they look.

Now you've got a problem with Diet Coke? Why's that? Because Trump likes Diet Coke? Can you say pathetic, Eddie?
12 cans a day gramps???? That ain't sick???

LOL...so the worst thing you can come up with to say about Donald Trump's "drinking problem" (which is tough to do since he doesn't drink alcohol!) is to criticize how many Diet Cokes he drinks? Hate to tell you, Eddie...but that's REALLY sad!
You look at him You really think he can last 3 more years eating and drinking that crap that he does?

Then you should be happy, instead you bitch and moan, my you nuts play the victim well.
I'm killing it in the market Pap But imho trump is a lying %^& and I have no problem calling it like it is

I'm doing well in the market also, but I am not going to complain about Trump playing golf or how much TV he watches and that is more of the left playing the victim. I used to criticize the right when they cried about Obama and his golf. Who the hell cares other than petty, ignorant partisan nuts.

Then you should be happy, instead you bitch and moan, my you nuts play the victim well.

Nobody plays the victim card like Donald Drumpf

Donald Trump: America's Victim-in-Chief

Not a day goes by on this board that a left wing nutter doesn't play the victim. This thread is a prime example. I would think you would focus on real issues instead of crying about how much someone watches TV. :rolleyes:
How about this PAP?
Trump officials were warned about Mike Flynn at least 6 separate times before firing him

• Top officials on the Trump transition team and in President Donald Trump's administration were repeatedly warned about hiring Michael Flynn.
  • They were warned that Flynn could be subject to blackmail by Russians due to his conversations with the then-Russian ambassador.
  • Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining why it took so long to fire Flynn.

President Donald Trump's transition team — and, later, his nascent administration — was warned at least six separate times about former national security adviser Michael Flynn's potential conflicts of interest and compromising conversationswith then-Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak.

But Flynn was not asked to step down until February 13, nearly a month into his tenure as the country's senior-most national security official.

That timeline has become a focus for special counsel Robert Mueller, who is examining why it took 18 days for the White House to fire Flynn after a stark warning from former acting Attorney General Sally Yates. She told the White House counsel that Flynn had purportedly lied to Vice President Mike Pence about his calls with Kislyak.

Not a day goes by on this board that a left wing nutter doesn't play the victim. This thread is a prime example. I would think you would focus on real issues instead of crying about how much someone watches TV. :rolleyes:
How about this PAP?
Trump officials were warned about Mike Flynn at least 6 separate times before firing him

• Top officials on the Trump transition team and in President Donald Trump's administration were repeatedly warned about hiring Michael Flynn.
  • They were warned that Flynn could be subject to blackmail by Russians due to his conversations with the then-Russian ambassador.
  • Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining why it took so long to fire Flynn.

President Donald Trump's transition team — and, later, his nascent administration — was warned at least six separate times about former national security adviser Michael Flynn's potential conflicts of interest and compromising conversationswith then-Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak.

But Flynn was not asked to step down until February 13, nearly a month into his tenure as the country's senior-most national security official.

That timeline has become a focus for special counsel Robert Mueller, who is examining why it took 18 days for the White House to fire Flynn after a stark warning from former acting Attorney General Sally Yates. She told the White House counsel that Flynn had purportedly lied to Vice President Mike Pence about his calls with Kislyak.

And that has what to do with his watching TV or playing golf?

Ok dumbass, I'm going to quote to you Trump himself, one more time, talking about the necessity of golf to conduct this country's business:

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to play golf" - Trump, Aug 2016.

So clearly, candidate Trump considered golf a LEISURE not only not required for business, but also directly contradictory to doing work.

So tell me who the REAL "dumbass" is, Anton...me for understanding that political candidates promise a whole lot from the stump that they don't deliver on...or you for thinking that's suddenly NEWSWORTHY!!!

It goes beyond campaign promises to attacking another President for acts that you continue to do

Hypocrisy

If the worst thing that Donald Trump does as President is play a few more rounds than Barack Obama did...then that simply shows me that you don't have much to criticize him on, Winger! That "act" isn't criminal. It isn't even morally wrong!

It shows a distinct lack of personal integrity from our President

Or else a contempt for the voters

Interesting...so playing more rounds of golf is worse than say lying to the American people about being able to keep their doctor if they liked them...keep their insurance plan if they liked it...or that they'd be seeing a $2,500 a year reduction in their healthcare costs? Is that the "integrity" that you're referring to?

Dude. Those were campaign promises about a policy issue. When he made those promises, he thought that it was possible to achieve them. And...just about all Americans who had a doctor they liked and were insured were able to keep the doctor and the plan they liked. In addition...many did see a reduction in costs.

The GOP sabotaged the fucking law....lied about it and made it weaker. Idiot.

Last edited:
It goes beyond campaign promises to attacking another President for acts that you continue to do

Hypocrisy

If the worst thing that Donald Trump does as President is play a few more rounds than Barack Obama did...then that simply shows me that you don't have much to criticize him on, Winger! That "act" isn't criminal. It isn't even morally wrong!

It shows a distinct lack of personal integrity from our President

Or else a contempt for the voters

Interesting...so playing more rounds of golf is worse than say lying to the American people about being able to keep their doctor if they liked them...keep their insurance plan if they liked it...or that they'd be seeing a $2,500 a year reduction in their healthcare costs? Is that the "integrity" that you're referring to?

I kept my doctor, so did over 90% of Americans

Trump has not kept his promises

Gee, I must be unlucky...I lost my doctor! I'm also waiting for my $2,500 a year savings! My insurance premiums went up...not down!

Liar.

So you tards have been saying Trump is the hardest working, bestest, fastest President EVAH!

What a joke.
I haven't been saying that. What I am saying is, if this is true, how does it change anything. Lots of people work with the news on. It's not unusual.
:dunno:

These are lame-ass criticisms. Stick with the real stuff. There's PLENTY of it.

LOL...so the worst thing you can come up with to say about Donald Trump's "drinking problem" (which is tough to do since he doesn't drink alcohol!) is to criticize how many Diet Cokes he drinks? Hate to tell you, Eddie...but that's REALLY sad!
You look at him You really think he can last 3 more years eating and drinking that crap that he does?

I'm killing it in the market Pap But imho trump is a lying %^& and I have no problem calling it like it is

I'm doing well in the market also, but I am not going to complain about Trump playing golf or how much TV he watches and that is more of the left playing the victim. I used to criticize the right when they cried about Obama and his golf. Who the hell cares other than petty, ignorant partisan nuts.

You criticized the right when the trashed Obama? Prove it.

Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.

Boy - Adolph Twitler has a serious thing for Don Lemon.

Guess in Trump's squirming brain Lemon has two strikes .. he's both black and gay. :smile:

We can go over and over the many wrongs this man in our WH is responsible for We probably are just looking for something new We can talk about his racism his groping of women his not showing his taxes ,the AH move he made recently with israel his inability to shut his big mouth when talking to leaders of other countries etc etc but been there done that

How about this PAP?

Excuse me I thought you were looking for something different about trump something more substancial

You criticized the right when the trashed Obama? Prove it.
Pap does seem to lean right ,,,,,,,,,,strongly lol

How about this PAP?

Excuse me I thought you were looking for something different about trump something more substancial

Start the thread. Why go off topic?

Forum List

Back