Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

And you feel that dissent against Trump has been eliminated?
Fascists can never fully stamp out dissent. They can get close, though. Trump's only had a month. Give him time.

So, you see rapid progress being made in stamping out dissent?

Can you expand on how this has been done, or witnessed?

Have the mass demonstrations been carted off to camps?

Have the hostile press been shut down?

Has Hollywood had censors placed in their studios at gunpoint?
Trump has effectively convinced nearly half the nation that only he and openly partisan sources loyal to him can be trusted. That's a pretty good start.

The rest? Like I said, he's only had a month. Give him time.

THe media has convinced half that nation that they are not to be trusted.

And they can't.

That's on them, not on Trump.

That in no way supports your crazy talk about fascism.
I wouldn't expect a blind supporter of fascism like yourself to say different

From Gallup.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

dkvnto6zb0kw5c0shdj57q.png

The campaign didn't really start till 2015.

THe numbers don't back up your claim that this is something that TRUMP has done.

THey do show a long running trend going back well before Trump and the media started clashing.

Which supports MY position that this is about the people recognizing the media for the biased shits they are.

Fascists can never fully stamp out dissent. They can get close, though. Trump's only had a month. Give him time.

Trump has effectively convinced nearly half the nation that only he and openly partisan sources loyal to him can be trusted. That's a pretty good start.

And they can't.

Are there a lot of democracies that have done what trump is doing to the free press? There are fascist regimes that started out doing what he is doing. Perhaps pointing out the free democracy that did this would be helpful.

Just what is he doing, leftard flamer? He allows Real News agencies to attend. Political hacks are being carted to the curb - just like the trash they are. Don't like it - tuff shit.

Elections have consequences and they are now getting theirs. But do keep the whining and protesting up - it increases conversions to conservatism.

President Orange shows his antidemocracy leaning by being anti-press.

Yea, "anti-press" by allowing ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox in.
Yep, if he does not allow the free press in, he is anti press and antidemocracy. theHawk, he is fascist, and you are supporting a fascist.

So all those other news organizations are not "free press", and only CNN and NYT are?

Now he's "anti democracy" too!

The Trump Era is going to be so fun.

And they can't.

From Gallup.

THe numbers don't back up your claim that this is something that TRUMP has done.

THey do show a long running trend going back well before Trump and the media started clashing.

Which supports MY position that this is about the people recognizing the media for the biased shits they are.
Keep in mind that the most popular mass media sources are openly conservative outlets.

And they can't.

Are there a lot of democracies that have done what trump is doing to the free press? There are fascist regimes that started out doing what he is doing. Perhaps pointing out the free democracy that did this would be helpful.

Are they are lot of democracies where one party has vilified half the nation with the full support of the vast majority of the media, and still expected to be treated as though they were impartial reporters?

And they can't.

From Gallup.

Keep in mind that the most popular mass media sources are openly conservative outlets.

Such as?

The Wall Street Journal said they will mot attend another briefing where news media are blocked. The Orange Hitler is finally starting to show.his colors.

The big three networks (CBS, NBC and ABC) were in that event. I think that journalists need to put a deep look at that Trump address to the people after he voted for him and win the election.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

The real issue isn't that a few news agencies were barred from this one press conference. The real news is that Trump and Bannon have both declared the the MSM to be the enemy of the American people. This reeks of Nazism!

lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!

The American people should be taking this very seriously!

Yep they are getting more popular by the day because they are mostly truthful, and most give both viewpoints a chance to speak, even the stupidest liberal turdsuckers on earth get a chance on most. The other news sources are just un-American dimshit mouthpieces with a constant barrage of lies and fantasy wishes for the destruction of our culture, and country.

The fact is that this is a assault on a free press. They have a right to get it wrong. We know what this is all about. Trump has no problem with pro-Trump fake news provocateurs like the Gateway Pundit. Hannity has used him several times for information and has had to apologize when it turns out it was fake news. If the press was fawning over him, Trump would have no issues with the press. The fact that they are willing to take Trump on is what annoys him. Trump has told as many lies as the press. Maybe Trump should be banned.

The real issue isn't that a few news agencies were barred from this one press conference. The real news is that Trump and Bannon have both declared the the MSM to be the enemy of the American people. This reeks of Nazism!

lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!
lugenpresse!

The American people should be taking this very seriously!

Bullshit liberals are the Nazis and always have been. Your remark is WRONG, and Invalid.

The fact is that this is a assault on a free press. They have a right to get it wrong. We know what this is all about. Trump has no problem with pro-Trump fake news provocateurs like the Gateway Pundit. Hannity has used him several times for information and has had to apologize when it turns out it was fake news. If the press was fawning over him, Trump would have no issues with the press. The fact that they are willing to take Trump on is what annoys him. Trump has told as many lies as the press. Maybe Trump should be banned.

More pure bullshit the fake news has no place in the public forum unless they want to bill themselves as a comedy show.

Forum List

Back