Trump will appeal the Colorado ruling removing him from the 2024 ballots.

No. There was no plot. You’re just a lying twink.

I admit you’re a lying twink.

Eat some more dick, cum guzzler.

Oh, and by the way, you’re a faggot, a pussy and a loser but that’s all you are and all you ever will be. 👍
Did I hurt your poor feewings with my pic of your two subhuman assbuddies, grease monkey? Have fun;

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Maybe not. But I’m in favor of impeachment proceedings for such politically partisan abuses of their role as judges.
I have an idea. How bout we put your assbuddy on trial right away for J6 & the documents case in Florida so we can clear up Trump's whining that he hasen't been convicted of anything so he has to be on the ballot.

Let's clear this up right away.

How bout it Trump knob polisher? Think we should do that without Trump & yourself going totally out of your fucking minds?

You think that the issue is only a state issue because it’s a state primary?

Are you really that retarded?

Dumbass, it’s a state primary regarding a federal matter. The election of nominees for the Presidency.

Is there anyone out there who could ever penetrate the full thickness skull of the dainty?

The Colorado Supreme Court was asked by /trump and others to rule on a state issue.

Facts matter

You think that the issue is only a state issue because it’s a state primary?

Are you really that retarded?

Dumbass, it’s a state primary regarding a federal matter. The election of nominees for the Presidency.

Is there anyone out there who could ever penetrate the full thickness skull of the dainty?
I guess we can now count on you right wingers to stop raaaaaaanting about "state's rights", correct genius?

I guess we can now count on you right wingers to stop raaaaaaanting about "state's rights", correct
Nah. Unlike you morons of the retard left, conservatives understand what that phrase actually means.

So, as is always the case, your guess is wrong yet again. 👍

The Carroll lawsuit was a civil matter with no criminal charges because there was no evidence save Carroll's story. Moreover, he was not found to have raped her or anyone else the charge she claimed was defamation and battery on HER word alone!!

Colorado is defying the Constitution and SCOTUS will shoot them down. BTW, you are a glittering idiot.
The law not only was changed so she could bring her lawsuit but it was given a sunset date limiting the time such suits could be brought.

Is Section 3 of the 14th Amendment self-executing?
How could it be for anyone other than the civil war confederate soldiers and officials it was directed at?

This case is a good example. Without any conviction, morons like you claim that Trump aided an alleged insurrection. No proof required. Your claim is sufficient to have the 14th Amendment become “self executing?”

I realize that, once again you will point to some claimed authority for the proposition that it is “self executing.” But it’s beyond stupid. In fact, it’s kind of meaningless.

Yiur position is designed to endorse having some random person strike a candidate for a ballot based on — what? You can’t actually say.

It’s based on your whim, your wish and your own bias.

How could it be for anyone other than the civil war confederate soldiers and officials it was directed at?

This case is a good example. Without any conviction, morons like you claim that Trump aided an alleged insurrection. No proof required. Your claim is sufficient to have the 14th Amendment become “self executing?”

I realize that, once again you will point to some claimed authority for the proposition that it is “self executing.” But it’s beyond stupid. In fact, it’s kind of meaningless.

Yiur position is designed to endorse having some random person strike a candidate for a ballot based on — what? You can’t actually say.

Our DOJ and justice system has become criminal when it comes to Trump.

RICO Act example of how a law does it.

RICO act was written to go after...? But has been used to go after...? And teh courts have ruled it's okay.

and...

great read: brief:
"Of course the Supreme Court is going to weigh in and likely overturn the Colorado state Supreme Court's interpretation of Colorado state law [...] but," Mystal said on Tuesday.

"I would like to point out that they [the Colorado Supreme Court's justices] were so aware of what SCOTUS was about to do in terms of bending over backwards, that they literally quote Neil Gorsuch, Neil Gorsuch when he was sitting in the federal circuit in Colorado—they quote Gorsuch for the opinion that Colorado gets to decide its own rules about who's qualified or not for ballot in Colorado," he continued.

"That's a Gorsuch opinion that they quote in the thing, so if Gorsuch had any logical consistency he would likely uphold the Colorado state court's opinion, but what we're about to see if just how again hypocritical and unserious this Supreme Court is when it comes to protecting their partisan sugar daddies like Donald Trump."

keeper post

nuance is lost

Like this guy's explanation:

First, the USA Presidential Election is not a federal election. The US does not have federal elections, because the US Constitution vested electoral responsibility in the states and denied the federal government any authority not specifically provided to it by the Constitution. Thus the US has state elections for federal offices.

I know this may be disappointing for some of you, but please relax and learn what you were denied by your education (assuming you received it in the US) with the removal of Civics from our education system.

While states are granted broad discretion in determining voter eligibility there are a variety of US Federal laws that states must follow in order for their voter requirements to be upheld. The Constitution granted Congress the power to pass laws regulating voting, and many laws apply. Also there are several Constitutional Amendments that directly apply to voting as well. I am not going to bother listing them all, because the list is long, but you can find them on the US Voting and Election Law
s page in the USA government site.

Last edited:
RICO Act example of how a law does it.

RICO act was written to go after...? But has been used to go after...? And teh courts have ruled it's okay.

and...

great read: brief:
"Of course the Supreme Court is going to weigh in and likely overturn the Colorado state Supreme Court's interpretation of Colorado state law [...] but," Mystal said on Tuesday.

"I would like to point out that they [the Colorado Supreme Court's justices] were so aware of what SCOTUS was about to do in terms of bending over backwards, that they literally quote Neil Gorsuch, Neil Gorsuch when he was sitting in the federal circuit in Colorado—they quote Gorsuch for the opinion that Colorado gets to decide its own rules about who's qualified or not for ballot in Colorado," he continued.

"That's a Gorsuch opinion that they quote in the thing, so if Gorsuch had any logical consistency he would likely uphold the Colorado state court's opinion, but what we're about to see if just how again hypocritical and unserious this Supreme Court is when it comes to protecting their partisan sugar daddies like Donald Trump."

keeper post
Rico is a real stretch. I was for mobster king pins who had people assassinated. It's really not applicable in any legal way in this case yet, our corrupt justice system is pushing it through an ignorant slut named Fani.

Forum List

Back