Trump will appeal the Colorado ruling removing him from the 2024 ballots.

There is no national popular vote. We vote by states on a national issue.

get a grip loser

learn civics 101
Because each states electoral college vote decides the Presidential election, the state's vote is a national vote. We don't vote by popular voting. Duh!!! That would be a democracy and completely marxist. Get a brain...

The amendment doesn't require a conviction.
Doesn't matter. Because the states electoral votes are added with all other states, the Presidential election is a federal election and all states have to conform. Also, you cannot punish someone for doing something illegal if there has been no conviction. Except in Democrat Marxist brains, all people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion. Everyone of those Colorado Supreme Court justices should be impeached and fired immediately!

He has - e.g. on the rape charges - he even paid his fine - if you want to play upon the judicial term "convicted" is up to you.

Hilarious, when a MAGA calls upon a Federal institution to save his St. Donald, - the very one's MAGA's defy and claim to be undemocratic and tools of the Democrats - e.g. FBI etc. etc.
There was never a rape conviction. Or even a rape trial.

No Presidential candidate other then Trump has tried to overturn an election, dope.
No presidential candidate is capable of overturning an election, Stupid, much less one that up to a couple years earlier, had never even held office in politics before! And if the USA could be so done over by such a novice guy, they don't deserve to be in power, asswipe.

But an entire party could do it, especially a deeply seated highly organized one like the democrat party, asscrack. And they did so on Nov. 3, 2020. The true insurrection; the real reason why you idiots try to float this insurrection/J6 crap trying to cover up and deflect from WHAT. YOU. DID.

Trump wasen't there on J6? Was that a crisis actor at the podium ranting & ravin like a lunatic?
That was miles down the road you Total Moron. If I lie then show me a picture of Trump at the capitol on J6. I dare you.

There was an insurrection. But you're too stupid to realize it.
There was an insurrection in your adult diaper. You rubes are shitting yourselves realizing that not only has all your efforts totally FAILED, but Trump will be your next president back in office in just another year. :lmao:
:fu:

The Carroll lawsuit was a civil matter with no criminal charges because there was no evidence save Carroll's story. Moreover, he was not found to have raped her or anyone else the charge she claimed was defamation and battery on HER word alone!!

Colorado is defying the Constitution and SCOTUS will shoot them down. BTW, you are a glittering idiot.
You believe that on a civil matter one can't be charged with a crime?- the idiot is you
He was guilty, otherwise he wouldn't have been ordered by the court to pay US$ 5 million

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said on that tape. “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. “Grab ’em by the p----.”

If e.g. my wife or daughter would be the victim - I would fu.. punch out his teeth.

You are supporting a multiple rapist, multiple sexual abuser, multiple adulterer, non stop liar - aka a human scumbag, to be YOUR president. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
There was never a rape conviction. Or even a rape trial.
Just how brainwashed are you?

Carrol and her lawyers never filed a rape lawsuit. - but a defamation lawsuit centered around her having been raped.

A New York jury considers whether Donald Trump raped and defamed E. Jean Carroll​

WASHINGTON – Another unprecedented event in the Donald Trump era: a former president in a civil lawsuit centered on accusations of rape.

Carroll's lawsuit accuses Trump of defamation – lying about her after she wrote about the alleged rape in a 2019 memoir.
Carroll, who filed an initial lawsuit against Trump in 2019, filed a second suit in November under New York's new Adult Survivors Act. It gave victims of abuse a one-year window in which to file lawsuits, even if the statute of limitation has run out on any potential crimes.

The Supreme Court has no basis to dictate ballot access rules to Colorado. But the one federal question that could possibly be at issue is whether the insurrection clause applies to the office of President or whether the Presidency is excluded from its prohibitions, as has been recently argued by some.
Obama , Clinton and Biden and their counterparts in media, big tech and the intel agencies are the insurrectionists going on 3 times now.

Because each states electoral college vote decides the Presidential election, the state's vote is a national vote. We don't vote by popular voting. Duh!!! That would be a democracy and completely marxist. Get a brain...
confused are ya? popular/direct vs representative democracy

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Doesn't matter. Because the states electoral votes are added with all other states, the Presidential election is a federal election and all states have to conform. Also, you cannot punish someone for doing something illegal if there has been no conviction. Except in Democrat Marxist brains, all people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion. Everyone of those Colorado Supreme Court justices should be impeached and fired immediately!
And can you show is where it says that?

All the prosecutors and Judges withheld exculpitory evidence against the J6 defendants...the SC can and will allow ALL evidence....... establishment cabal is not going to let that happen.
No they didn't.

You believe that on a civil matter one can't be charged with a crime?- the idiot is you
He was guilty, otherwise he wouldn't have been ordered by the court to pay US$ 5 million

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said on that tape. “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. “Grab ’em by the p----.”

If e.g. my wife or daughter would be the victim - I would fu.. punch out his teeth.

You are supporting a multiple rapist, multiple sexual abuser, multiple adulterer, non stop liar - aka a human scumbag, to be YOUR president. Good luck with that.
You are ignorant of the law and living in TDS land.

Forum List

Back