Trump Will be Cleared on Saturday.... May Hold Rally in FLORIDA!

210,000 dead because of Trump’s actions apparently are not enough. Trump needs to feed his ego. So what better way to do that than to have his supporters risk their lives to attend a rally. Trump’s malignant ego knows no bounds.

What a load of horse shit. It was the Dems who called it a hoax and laughed at Trump when he wanted stop flights into the US then they called him a racist. Oh and lets not forget Pelousy who told everyone the virus was nothing and not to worry.

Those 210,000 people are dead because China released a virus into the world. Its a pandemic shit for brains and it kills. No one could stop it by talking about it and nothing anyone did would have stopped it.

Your the one with a malignant ego and you prove it with each post.
If China, in fact, attacked us with the virus it means China committed an act of war and Trump failed to defend us and allowed our enemy success in killing our citizens and failed to retaliate. So, if you are correct about the virus being a purposeful act of war and retaliation hasn't been taken, Trump has invited future attacks of this kind from China or other enemies. No matter the scenario, Trump failed to protect America and American lives.

210,000 dead because of Trump’s actions apparently are not enough. Trump needs to feed his ego. So what better way to do that than to have his supporters risk their lives to attend a rally. Trump’s malignant ego knows no bounds.

STFU. Without Trump, it would be in the millions!
Lol..What delusion..210,000 and rising dead Americans because of Trump’s failures and actions.

What a load of horse shit. It was the Dems who called it a hoax and laughed at Trump when he wanted stop flights into the US then they called him a racist. Oh and lets not forget Pelousy who told everyone the virus was nothing and not to worry.

Those 210,000 people are dead because China released a virus into the world. Its a pandemic shit for brains and it kills. No one could stop it by talking about it and nothing anyone did would have stopped it.

If China, in fact, attacked us with the virus it means China committed an act of war and Trump failed to defend us and allowed our enemy success in killing our citizens and failed to retaliate. So, if you are correct about the virus being a purposeful act of war and retaliation hasn't been taken, Trump has invited future attacks of this kind from China or other enemies. No matter the scenario, Trump failed to protect America and American lives.

You are such an idiot. You don't retaliate against a pandemic shit for brains and no President would attack China like you would like to see.

As for a purposeful act of war?? I doubt that. They knew the virus was there and made no effort to contain it in their own country. An act of war?? No. Stupidity and incompetence. Hell yes.

Why don't you contact the WH and tell them they need to send nukes into China. I'm sure they will laugh you right off your chair.

Dumbass.

Well this is EXCELLENT NEWS!

Trump will be back on the campaign trail Saturday night after being medically cleared by the Cadre of doctors treating him..

Trump has antibody levels in his blood that make it impossible for him to be infective.

As a person recovers from any infection they build antibodies. Once the antibodies have eradicated the active virus they begin to build in the patients blood stream. Once this begins to happen there can only be virus particles (incomplete virus) in the nasal passage. The patient is no longer infective and cannot infect anyone.

This post has little basis in medical science.

You are such an idiot. You don't retaliate against a pandemic shit for brains and no President would attack China like you would like to see.

As for a purposeful act of war?? I doubt that. They knew the virus was there and made no effort to contain it in their own country. An act of war?? No. Stupidity and incompetence. Hell yes.

Why don't you contact the WH and tell them they need to send nukes into China. I'm sure they will laugh you right off your chair.

Dumbass.

I think it was more a case of local cadres not wanting to admit the disease was above their pay grade and lose their positions.....and be "demoted". It was locally handled badly until the Central Gov Apparatus stepped in................though of course that is just what I think was most likely.

Greg

Dumbass.

I think it was more a case of local cadres not wanting to admit the disease was above their pay grade and lose their positions.....and be "demoted". It was locally handled badly until the Central Gov Apparatus stepped in................though of course that is just what I think was most likely.

Greg

I have to agree. It was poorly handled from the get go. They released it on the world and sure did nothing to stop that.

Dumbass.

Greg

I have to agree. It was poorly handled from the get go. They released it on the world and sure did nothing to stop that.
I think we are correct. It's how their system has worked since about 1951; started in earnest with the GLF in the late 50s; literally MILLIONS died because of the same reason; local power brokers not admitting that things were going wrong.

Greg

Dumbass.
He could have stopped all trade if your conspiracy theory was true, however, he and his family would lose income from apparel and Ivanka's stuff.

Remember, conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.

Dumbass.

Greg

and when it reached the US, trump did what china did, nothing to stop it but the fig leaf travel restriction.

Dumbass.

Greg

I think we are correct. It's how their system has worked since about 1951; started in earnest with the GLF in the late 50s; literally MILLIONS died because of the same reason; local power brokers not admitting that things were going wrong.

Greg

Yup and since back then everyone not communist was considered an enemy no figures were ever put out telling just how many had been killed or died.

Dumbass.
He could have stopped all trade if your conspiracy theory was true, however, he and his family would lose income from apparel and Ivanka's stuff.

Remember, conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.

You are just plain ridiculous. Good Lord.

He may as well keep up with the times. He need to go hologram. He can hold many rallies all in one night at the same time.
He will not have to worry about the cost for secret service team, and then he don't have to even worry about the cost for transportation. He can be at a rally in all 51 states at the same time.

View attachment 399070
View attachment 399071

51 states? What about the other 6 that Obama created?:cool:

I didn't know that Obama was the one who added Puerto Rico to our country. But we don't need a passport to enter that land. All you need is your state I.D.
But pretty soon they will be adding extra stars to our flag. And you better start buying up property before they start adding.

TERRITORIES of the USA (Geography Now!)

STFU. Without Trump, it would be in the millions!
Had we followed the Biden H1N1 plan and done nothing for 6 months it could well have been in the millions dead...

Trump will be back on the campaign trail Saturday night after being medically cleared by the Cadre of doctors treating him..

Trump has antibody levels in his blood that make it impossible for him to be infective.

As a person recovers from any infection they build antibodies. Once the antibodies have eradicated the active virus they begin to build in the patients blood stream. Once this begins to happen there can only be virus particles (incomplete virus) in the nasal passage. The patient is no longer infective and cannot infect anyone.

And the fuck tard speaks...

You obviously dont have a clue in any medical aspect. You make will ass accusations without a basis in medical facts...

You obviously dont have a clue in any medical aspect. You make will ass accusations without a basis in medical facts...

Should I school you again?

For starters, the antibody levels in his blood do not make it impossible for him to be infectious (who uses the world infective?). Let's start with the fact that Trump has IgG antibodies. Why is that important? Because your initial immune response is IgM. Time to develop IgG is typically about 2 weeks in COVID 19. Why would Trump have gotten IgG antibodies so quickly? Oh, I don't know, BECAUSE THEY INJECTED HIM WITH THEM? Yes, he probably will make antibodies but proclaiming he's fighting the infection without acknowledging this fact is ameteurish.

More to the point, one wouldn't say he's eradicated the infection until he stops having positive COVID PCR tests. Typically we require 2 negative tests separated by 24 hours. And what would you know? Trump's administration has been flatly refusing to talk about whether he's tested negative even when directly asked by allies such as Sean Hannity.

For starters, the antibody levels in his blood do not make it impossible for him to be infectious (who uses the world infective?). Let's start with the fact that Trump has IgG antibodies. Why is that important? Because your initial immune response is IgM. Time to develop IgG is typically about 2 weeks in COVID 19. Why would Trump have gotten IgG antibodies so quickly? Oh, I don't know, BECAUSE THEY INJECTED HIM WITH THEM? Yes, he probably will make antibodies but proclaiming he's fighting the infection without acknowledging this fact is ameteurish.

More to the point, one wouldn't say he's eradicated the infection until he stops having positive COVID PCR tests. Typically we require 2 negative tests separated by 24 hours. And what would you know? Trump's administration has been flatly refusing to talk about whether he's tested negative even when directly asked by allies such as Sean Hannity.
You are a moron...

SO let me beat you over the head with some facts..

1. Monocromal antibodies last about 24 hours in the blood stream. They kick start the bodies immune response.

2. Monocromal antibodies are CONSUMED BY THE VIRUS just as human antibodies are. Thus as they kill and surround a virus cell they are expelled from the body by the endocrine system.

3. By day 4 only human body created antibodies are present in the blood.

4. Natural disease progression and the bodies immune response are know and thus by day five there is sufficient human antibodies to render any virus into parts that are not infective.

You need to go back to basic biology class and learn the basic human reaction process..

I will take the doctors and known science over your fucking clueless rantings..

You are a moron...

1. Monocromal antibodies last about 24 hours in the blood stream. They kick start the bodies immune response.

2. Monocromal antibodies are CONSUMED BY THE VIRUS just as human antibodies are. Thus as they kill and surround a virus cell they are expelled from the body by the endocrine system.

4. Natural disease progression and the bodies immune response are know and thus by day five there is sufficient human antibodies to render any virus into parts that are not infective.

You need to go back to basic biology class and learn the basic human reaction process..

1. WTF is a monocromal antibody? It's monoCLONAL you dope. They don't last less than 24 hours, in fact they're engineered to last weeks because the longer they're around, the more durable their effect is. Half life is around 2-3 weeks for these types of antibodies.

2. Monoclonal antibodies are consumed, yes, but not at any rate that takes them out of circulation in a few days. He's been loaded with a lot of antibodies. Expelled from the body by the endocrine system? What sort of nonsense is this?

3. Show the data. This isn't going to happen.

4. Different people respond to infection differently. I've seen people go months with positive PCR tests. The CDC guidelines recommend at least 10 days, up to 20 days if their symptoms were severe, which Trump's apparently were.

You're not quoting doctors and science, you're making shit up.

You are a moron...

1. Monoclonal antibodies last about 24 hours in the blood stream. They kick start the bodies immune response.

2. Monoclonal antibodies are CONSUMED BY THE VIRUS just as human antibodies are. Thus as they kill and surround a virus cell they are expelled from the body by the endocrine system.

1. WTF is a monocromal antibody? It's monoCLONAL you dope. They don't last less than 24 hours, in fact they're engineered to last weeks because the longer they're around, the more durable their effect is. Half life is around 2-3 weeks for these types of antibodies.

2. Monoclonal antibodies are consumed, yes, but not at any rate that takes them out of circulation in a few days. He's been loaded with a lot of antibodies. Expelled from the body by the endocrine system? What sort of nonsense is this?

3. Show the data. This isn't going to happen.

4. Different people respond to infection differently. I've seen people go months with positive PCR tests. The CDC guidelines recommend at least 10 days, up to 20 days if their symptoms were severe, which Trump's apparently were.

You're not quoting doctors and science, you're making shit up.
Too Funny... Monoclonal Antibodies.... Thanks for letting me know auto populate doesn't work... I've changed the parameters so it will.. And again your the one making shit up..

Forum List

Back