Trump Will be Impeached

[
The Democrats are demonstrating the worst that America can be right now. To embark on a 'Take Down Trump' campaign from day one based on nothing except their throbbing backsides is pathetic. So by all means do it! That's what's you and your leaders dream about every night so do it, impeach him.

The filthy Stalinist democrats are engaged in a soft civil war to end America. This coup they are attempting is simply a manifestation of their outrage that the people dared elect an outsider who is not under their control.

In order to smear him for history. Democrats have the House. Priority number one...get Trump! Glad they have their priorities straight. Budget process will come to a halt when they try to defund the Wall and ICE. Enjoy your two years in charge of House liberals.
What will happen if Democrats retake the House?
Senate holds the trial after House indictment. Trump is safe.
I doubt if the Senate starts a trial, they gotta vote on even that first, right? It won't happen, even if the House does impeach him.
Yes. According to the Constitution the House acts as a grand jury and hears evidence, then issues an indictment. An “impeachment.” The Senate acts as a jury during the trial and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presides.

Actually, the Senate is free to reject the impeachment.
No, they can't reject a bill impeachment. They can only bring it to trial and vote for or against removal from office.

False.

They can decline to hear the bill at all.

Trump will be impeached when and if Republicans are convinced to not do so will cause the electorate, to completely reject them and put Democrats in supermajority control of both the House and Senate in the 2020 elections.

You traitor Communists will vote articles of impeachment in the house. It is the ONLY purpose you have. You traitors lack the power in the Senate to have it go anywhere. Like any act from the house, the Senate can simply shelve it, which is most likely.

If you sleazy toads impeach on campaign finance violations, as you are teeing up to do, it will not be heard. Given the massive violations under the Obama regime that resulted in $375.000 in fines.

Republicans want Trump to nominate Conservative judges

They will milk that cow as long as they can
Yes, controlling the courts is of primary importance to republicans in the 21st century because they see that they are going to be winning fewer and fewer national elections as minorities become the majority. What they should be doing is moderating their rather racist xenophobic philosophies to become more inclusive as oppose to exclusive but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.
Republicans know they will be a minor party in the future
Their gerrymandering and ability to win the electoral college will be gone

By stacking the courts with conservatives they can overturn Democratic laws with challenges over petty issues

More ruling from the minority

In the future? When would that be, when you let in another 20 M illegals and let them vote?
Try again

Illegals can’t vote

Sure, it's illegal for them to vote...it's also illegal to come into the country....dumbass.

The orange clown doesn't even want asylum seekers to apply....cause he can't stand people of color...

Yes, controlling the courts is of primary importance to republicans in the 21st century because they see that they are going to be winning fewer and fewer national elections as minorities become the majority. What they should be doing is moderating their rather racist xenophobic philosophies to become more inclusive as oppose to exclusive but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

By stacking the courts with conservatives they can overturn Democratic laws with challenges over petty issues

In the future? When would that be, when you let in another 20 M illegals and let them vote?
Try again

Illegals can’t vote

Sure, it's illegal for them to vote...it's also illegal to come into the country....dumbass.

The orange clown doesn't even want asylum seekers to apply....cause he can't stand people of color...

Boy, I'm glad we don't have any of those around. They sounds scary.

I turned on MSNBC b4 going to bed last nite to see the Trump meltdown with Schumer and Pelosi (A trey of clowns there) but I was amazed at the discussion of Trump's chances of impeachment and even conviction. by people I don't consider loons.

The tenor was that gop senators may jump ship as they did with Nixon when the polls got really ugly, because senators vote to save their lying crooked skins rather than to do the right thing regardless of cost to themselves. I believe most are cowardly parasites to be sure, but in flyover country Trump's numbers will never drop below 45%, and among gop primary voters they will always be in the 60's%. Absent him actually sending Putin targeting data for bombs on the US, it just isn't happening, imo.

Try again

Illegals can’t vote

If you're referring to those in the caravan, they were offered asylum in Mexico. Asylum is not the same as Let's Make A Deal...dumbass.

Try again

Illegals can’t vote

Now, JimH, you should watch out for them purple people eaters... :biggrin::blahblah:

I turned on MSNBC b4 going to bed last nite to see the Trump meltdown with Schumer and Pelosi (A trey of clowns there) but I was amazed at the discussion of Trump's chances of impeachment and even conviction. by people I don't consider loons.

The tenor was that gop senators may jump ship as they did with Nixon when the polls got really ugly, because senators vote to save their lying crooked skins rather than to do the right thing regardless of cost to themselves. I believe most are cowardly parasites to be sure, but in flyover country Trump's numbers will never drop below 45%, and among gop primary voters they will always be in the 60's%. Absent him actually sending Putin targeting data for bombs on the US, it just isn't happening, imo.
I don't see a lot of Republican senators leaving this time, due to the ninnyhammer press's new reputation of being infomercials for communistic tendencies of universities to crank out fanatical leftist reporters rather than neutral journalists who even manage to obfuscate body language as well as opinion in order to present all of the facts and allowing American citizens to make up their own mind with the delivery of fact sans the brainwashed and experimental proponents of past failed communistic rule by the expedience of fear of retaliation by KGB types.

As Trump said the election law violations are peanuts. Trump's real problem is he obstructed justice and Mueller can prove. Since the public is not seeing indictments and leaks about obstruction, plus it's old news, the public and the media are ignoring it. However, obstruction is likely to be one of Mueller strongest cases against Trump because the evidence is overwhelming.

First is Trump's request that Comey let Michael Flynn off the hook which Comey refused followed by the Comey's firing. Then there were Trump's attempts to force others to abandon the investigation. Second, there was Trump's efforts to stop Sessions from recusing himself which he certainly should have done. Then twice Trump ordered Mueller fired; dictated a false account for a key witness, his son Donald Trump Jr., of the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting between the campaign and Russian representatives. Finally, he readily and publicly attacked Mueller and key witnesses over and over. Obviously, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I suspect that Mueller is going to turn the Obstruction case over to the House sometime next year while he continues the Russia investigation.

Perspective | Trump’s real problem is that he obstructed justice, and Mueller can prove it. Here’s how.

Last edited:
In order to smear him for history. Democrats have the House. Priority number one...get Trump! Glad they have their priorities straight. Budget process will come to a halt when they try to defund the Wall and ICE. Enjoy your two years in charge of House liberals.
I doubt if the Senate starts a trial, they gotta vote on even that first, right? It won't happen, even if the House does impeach him.
Yes. According to the Constitution the House acts as a grand jury and hears evidence, then issues an indictment. An “impeachment.” The Senate acts as a jury during the trial and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presides.

No, they can't reject a bill impeachment. They can only bring it to trial and vote for or against removal from office.

False.

Sorry, I didn't consider that. Yes, the Senate can refuse to hold a trial. However, whether they would get away with it politically is another matter. What would happen is Trump would be tried in the media.

Last edited:

I think the admission of the Inquirer that they suppressed stories to give trump a better chance to win in 2016 may be the nail in the coffin. If there is proof that trump was complicit in that effort...it CANNOT be overlooked. This is not a book keeping error or a late reporting form, this is a crime...

He

False.

Sorry, I didn't consider that. Yes, the Senate can refuse to hold a trial. However, whether they would get away with it politically is another matter. What would happen is Trump would be tried in the media.

He has been found guilty of all the Media, except the trump news network, FOX. Other than FOX, they all know he is a liar. Wait, I am wrong, he is a serial, uncontrollable, habitual, liar....BETTER..

As Trump said the election law violations are peanuts. Trump's real problem is he obstructed justice and Mueller can prove. Since the public is not seeing indictments and leaks about obstruction, plus it's old news, the public and the media are ignoring it. However, obstruction is likely to be one of Mueller strongest cases against Trump because the evidence is overwhelming.

First is Trump's request that Comey let Michael Flynn off the hook which Comey refused followed by the Comey's firing. Then there were Trump's attempts to force others to abandon the investigation. Second, there was Trump's efforts to stop Sessions from recusing himself which he certainly should have done. Then twice Trump ordered Mueller fired; dictated a false account for a key witness, his son Donald Trump Jr., of the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting between the campaign and Russian representatives. Finally, he readily and publicly attacked Mueller and key witnesses over and over. Obviously, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I suspect that Mueller is going to turn the Obstruction case over to the House sometime next year while he continues the Russia investigation.

Perspective | Trump’s real problem is that he obstructed justice, and Mueller can prove it. Here’s how.
But What ABOUT RUSSIA?

Please.... go take a long walk off a short pier.

You fuckers are BiPolar Schizophrenic.

Read the article about the three things The Democrats Shouldn't do.

Leslie Marshall: Democrats will soon run the House – Here are 3 things they SHOULDN'T do (and 4 they should)

The Dems are going to be mowed down in 2020, and I will make A $1,000 BET with anyone who is brave enough to make it, and honorable enough to pay up when they lose.

Mueller, Pelosi and Schummer are going to hand Donald Trump a Super Majority in 2020.

If you think the wailing and gnashing of teeth by many an effeminate DemNazi man, and butch DemNazi woman was ear shattering in 2016, wait until you see the utter mental break down of The Left in 2020.

Last edited:

But What ABOUT RUSSIA?

Please.... go take a long walk off a short pier.

You fuckers are BiPolar Schizophrenic.

Stay tuned Peanut...its acoming....and your orange king knows it....

False.

Here's the thing, the Stalinists in the house trying to pursue this coup are engaged in a severely unpopular act. They still are attempting to undo the 2016 election because they simply refuse to accept the results.

If Pelosi and her Bolsheviks were to impeach in January, the Senate would GAIN stature by refusing to entertain the farce.

This coup the Stalinists are attempting is playing to the most radical left fringes. It is a huge gamble making an assumption that the nation as a whole wants to go full Venezuela.

He

False.

He has been found guilty of all the Media, except the trump news network, FOX. Other than FOX, they all know he is a liar. Wait, I am wrong, he is a serial, uncontrollable, habitual, liar....BETTER..
"Career prosecutors here in New York have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” Napolitano said while speaking on Fox News.

Although, I would imagine most fox viewers didnt see it, because they probably only air that once. Or they just ignore Napolitano.

You don't think the Senate Republicans would like to be rid of Trump more than Democrats would? You are delusional.

Trump will be impeached because he committed actual crimes. His own lawyer ratted him out.
Trump committed no crimes. Sure the establishment wants to get rid of him. Washington DC liberal establishment doesn’t want the working class to have a voice. Orwellian.

He

False.

"Career prosecutors here in New York have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” Napolitano said while speaking on Fox News.

Although, I would imagine most fox viewers didnt see it, because they probably only air that once. Or they just ignore Napolitano.
“Career prosecutors; New York State.” Nuff said. You know they are corrupt.

Forum List

Back