Trump Will Be Impeached

...Clinton was allowed due process Trump is not.
Trump's "due process" comes during the Impeachment Trial in the Republican -controlled US Senate.

"Suspects" do not get to dictate the processes by which the Grand Jury (the House) indicts the "suspect".

And the Federal courts have already ruled that the preliminary Inquiry in its present configuration is, indeed, legal.

...Clinton was allowed due process Trump is not.
Trump's "due process" comes during the Impeachment Trial in the Republican -controlled US Senate.

"Suspects" do not get to dictate the processes by which the Grand Jury (the House) indicts the "suspect".

And the Federal courts have already ruled that the preliminary Inquiry in its present configuration is, indeed, legal.
Clinton due process was during the inquiry

Frankie is so delusional he has to post to himself to get excited about supporting a losing agenda.

Leftist MO:
  1. Create the lie.
  2. Commit to the lie.
  3. Justify the lie to oneself by telling everyone else how stupid they are for not swallowing it too.
  4. Pat yourself on the back for another job well done.
you idiots are so misinformed you don't know there are Republicans on the committees and the witnesses give out statements to the press and this all just follows the Constitution. You are a brainwashed functional moron. Doesn't it bother you that your media makes a fool of you every minute basically LOL? Poor America.
thing about this and Clintons, Clinton was allowed due process Trump is not.
It's ok, PussyBitch, get over it.
Pussy bitch, you're worse than a drunken retard.
Cut the crap, brainwashed functional moron sexist douchebag. Of course Trump is getting due process. Everything you know is wrong. These committees are almost half Republicans- they asked questions and cross-examine but can't subpoena -I'm sorry about the Constitution. You are a pretty poor excuse for a citizen believing such obvious garbage.

Azog: My favorite color is green.

Franco: Red is the best color.

Azog: But I like green better.

Franco: The evil GOP brainwashed you to like green and you’re a brainwashed functional moron if you like green more than red.

Franco then gives a smiley and pees in his Depends.
Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.
Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.
The smiley means you are wrong again you idiot.
In your mind. To me it just means you’re predictable and I got to you yet again. Cannot wait for another smiley on this post. You’re like my little stupid pet.
I am just trying to get the facts into your poor little brain.

You are wasting your time.

Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.
Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.
In your mind. To me it just means you’re predictable and I got to you yet again. Cannot wait for another smiley on this post. You’re like my little stupid pet.

I am writing a book on poor old America under the scumbag lying GOP and the dupes.... They are perfect! I did change one guy's mind and that's the only person I ever saw change their mind in 12 years of this.

Last edited:

Leftist love

Cut the crap, brainwashed functional moron sexist douchebag.
If you disagree with a Tard, you are either sexist, racist, or a functional moron, or all three! :auiqs.jpg:
Of course Trump is getting due process.
Due Process under the Democratic Empire:

Jesus-Carry-Cross.jpg

You have the right to be sentenced guilty and executed.

Everything you know is wrong.
Everything anyone knows who disagrees with a Tard is just plain wrong.
These committees are almost half Republicans- they asked questions and cross-examine but can't subpoena.
A few Republicans are allowed to sit in the room and ask what the hell is going on here, but have no control in the proceedings. They used to call these Kangaroo Courts or Inquisitions where the guilt of the defendant was already decided in advance, he not be allowed to speak or offer anything in his defense, and they are only there to gather grounds to support their decision.

Romney, Collins, Murkowski only Senate GOP holdouts on Graham's impeachment resolution

The Hill ^ | 10/25/2019 | JORDAIN CARNEY

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Friday that all but three GOP senators had signed onto his resolution condemning the House impeachment inquiry.

GOP Sens. Susan Collins (Maine), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Mitt Romney (Utah) have not yet signed onto the resolution, according to an updated list of co-sponsors shared by Graham the day after he introduced the measure.

A spokesperson for Collins didn't immediately respond to a request for comment about whether or not she would back the resolution, which formally opposes the impeachment inquiry and urges House Democrats to hold an official vote on it.

A spokeswoman for Romney noted that he said on Thursday that he would look at the resolution.

"I’d like to see a vote taken in the House to decide whether there is support for impeachment. I’d love to see a more open process," Romney said.

Murkowski also told reporters on Thursday that she hadn't yet read the resolution.

The resolution also says the House should give President Trump "due process" including "the ability to confront his accusers" and that House Republicans should be able to subpoena their own witnesses.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

So it will be impossible to find Trump guilty of ANYTHING...WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD are the DemonRATS wasting tax payer money and letting important Bill's go begging in the House.....yes, we ALL know the answer!

Leftist MO:
  1. Create the lie.
  2. Commit to the lie.
  3. Justify the lie to oneself by telling everyone else how stupid they are for not swallowing it too.
  4. Pat yourself on the back for another job well done.
you idiots are so misinformed you don't know there are Republicans on the committees and the witnesses give out statements to the press and this all just follows the Constitution. You are a brainwashed functional moron. Doesn't it bother you that your media makes a fool of you every minute basically LOL? Poor America.
Cut the crap, brainwashed functional moron sexist douchebag. Of course Trump is getting due process. Everything you know is wrong. These committees are almost half Republicans- they asked questions and cross-examine but can't subpoena -I'm sorry about the Constitution. You are a pretty poor excuse for a citizen believing such obvious garbage.
And you're just as much a drunken retard as pussy bitch is.

Trump Will Be Impeached

And When The DOJ Criminal Investigations Are Released
Trump Will Win Re-Election With The Popular And Electoral Vote
Republicans Will Be Added To The Senate
And Democrats Will Lose The House
Then The Investigative Shoe Will Be On The Other Foot

Oh
And Trump Will Still Be Appointing Judges To The Bench
For LIFE
"How Ya Doin', Ruthie ??"

Last edited:
...Clinton due process was during the inquiry
Incorrect.

Clinton's 'due process' consisted of both his indictment (actual Impeachment vote) and his trial (in the Senate).
It's correct clinton had his lawyers in the inquiry they were there to object to certain evidence and proceedings and the reason Clinton could have lawyers are the inquiry is that there was a vote.

LOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, you be a pussy bitch.

Try arguing politics stupid troll.

Trump Will Be Impeached

Oh
For LIFE
Your brainwashed hate and misinformation are noted.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations

I don't think so. The D's still need 67 votes in the US Senate. And none of this changes this fact.

Personally, I don't think the D's even have the votes in the House in spite of their huge majority there.

I will also say this here, the Republicans are through as a party if they don't stick together here and stop the coup. Permanent Minority Status may be what the establishment Republicans like Pierre Delecta want, but I think when it would end of the party. People aren't going to donate or work for a party with no chance of implementing their policies. An impeachment of Donald J. Trump would be a message to millions of Deplorable Americans that they just don't count and they might as well just stay home on election day.
The House impeaches and the Senate conducts a trial to determine if the person will be removed from office. As things stand now, Trump will be impeached and the Senate will not remove him from office. However, a lot can change, there are still more witnesses coming forward.

I disagree. If impeachment came up for a vote this evening, it might well fail.

That's why Ms. Pelosi isn't interested in putting it up for a vote.

But in the Senate, there is no chance whatsoever of a conviction. A Republican voting "aye" would basically be voting to cede the 2020 election. Donald J. Trump is all the party has right now, and to reject his astounding record of successes, they might as well stay home next year.
I agree with you on the Senate vote but when all the evidence from the depositions and investigations are present, the House will vote a bill of impeachment. However, we are very early in the process. The committee is still doing depositions and apparently there is lot more to come.
Mueller is done it’s over no evidence. You don’t get any more time

Trump Will Be Impeached

Oh
For LIFE
Irony

Trump Will Be Impeached

Oh
For LIFE
Irony
Says the dupe who doesn't know any Republicans are on these committees...

Forum List

Back