Trump Will Win Re-Election With The Popular And Electoral Vote
Republicans Will Be Added To The Senate
And Democrats Will Lose The House
Then The Investigative Shoe Will Be On The Other Foot

Oh
And Trump Will Still Be Appointing Judges To The Bench
For LIFE
"How Ya Doin', Ruthie ??"
Your brainwashed hate and misinformation are noted.
Irony
Says the dupe who doesn't know any Republicans are on these committees...

Dupe, derp, dope, Fox News brainwashed functional morons. There it is , the sum total of you're grasp on the english language.

thing about this and Clintons, Clinton was allowed due process Trump is not.
It's ok, PussyBitch, get over it.
Pussy bitch, you're worse than a drunken retard.
Cut the crap, brainwashed functional moron sexist douchebag. Of course Trump is getting due process. Everything you know is wrong. These committees are almost half Republicans- they asked questions and cross-examine but can't subpoena -I'm sorry about the Constitution. You are a pretty poor excuse for a citizen believing such obvious garbage.
And you're just as much a drunken retard as pussy bitch is.
LOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, you be a pussy bitch.
pussy bitch is a tough guy behind that keyboard.

Trump Will Be Impeached

And When The DOJ Criminal Investigations Are Released
Trump Will Win Re-Election With The Popular And Electoral Vote
Republicans Will Be Added To The Senate
And Democrats Will Lose The House
Then The Investigative Shoe Will Be On The Other Foot

Oh
And Trump Will Still Be Appointing Judges To The Bench
For LIFE
"How Ya Doin', Ruthie ??"
Your brainwashed hate and misinformation are noted.
Your TDS DELUSION MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A DRUNK RETARD.

It's ok, PussyBitch, get over it.
Cut the crap, brainwashed functional moron sexist douchebag. Of course Trump is getting due process. Everything you know is wrong. These committees are almost half Republicans- they asked questions and cross-examine but can't subpoena -I'm sorry about the Constitution. You are a pretty poor excuse for a citizen believing such obvious garbage.
LOL

Nah, PussyBitch, you're not tough behind a keyboard or in front if it. Shit, you're not even smart enough to think up your own insults. You best insult is repeating mine back at me. :lmao:

LOL

Nah, PussyBitch, you're not tough behind a keyboard or in front if it. Shit, you're not even smart enough to think up your own insults. You best insult is repeating mine back at me. :lmao:
Pussy Bitch I was a police officer I had to deal with people who would make you their bitch
Pussy Bitch I was air force security police/ air base ground defense I receive specialized training that would be your worse nightmare from army special force
So pussy bitch make your move

LOL

Pussy Bitch I was a police officer I had to deal with people who would make you their bitch
Pussy Bitch I was air force security police/ air base ground defense I receive specialized training that would be your worse nightmare from army special force
LOL

Suuure you did, PussyBitch.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your big move is parroting my insults.

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

pussy bitch I don't parrot I just call it as I see it
Here's my certificate training from ABGD
img012.jpg

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 286579
LOL

PussyBitch be like, look what I found.

Google search: Air Force certificate of training

...clinton had his lawyers in the inquiry...
That was a courtesy and accommodation over-and-above Due Process. No such courtesy can be extended to the Dangerous Orange Creature.

...they were there to object to certain evidence and proceedings...
That was a courtesy and accommodation over-and-above Due Process. No such courtesy can be extended to the Dangerous Orange Creature.

...and the reason Clinton could have lawyers are the inquiry is that there was a vote.
Incorrect. Again. The reason Clinton had lawyers at the Inquiry was because the Inquiry Committee(s) chose to allow him to have them there.

The Orange Creature is dangerous; to the People and their Republic and its Constitution. No room for Obstructionists at the Inquiry itself.

The Obstructionists will 'have their day in court' in the debate leading up to the Impeachment Vote, and during the Senate Trial itself.

All within the framework of the US Constitution, and entirely legal ; hell, it was even explicitly ruled as legal by a US Federal judge.

If sufficient evidence is found to Impeach, then your boy is going to get it; both barrels; there are already cracks in the GOP facade on this.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 286579
LOL

Dear Pussy bitch notice the name here is my DD214 you will also see training in ABGD
img006.jpg

...and the reason Clinton could have lawyers are the inquiry is that there was a vote.
Incorrect. Again. The reason Clinton had lawyers at the Inquiry was because the Inquiry Committee(s) chose to allow him to have them there.

The Orange Creature is dangerous; to the People and their Republic and its Constitution. No room for Obstructionists at the Inquiry itself.

The Obstructionists will 'have their day in court' in the debate leading up to the Impeachment Vote, and during the Senate Trial itself.

All within the framework of the US Constitution, and entirely legal ; hell, it was even explicitly ruled as legal by a US Federal judge.

If sufficient evidence is found to Impeach, then your boy is going to get it; both barrels; there are already cracks in the GOP facade on this.
SO WHAT IS SHIT FOR BRAINS HIDING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 286579
LOL

Dear Pussy bitch notice the name here is my DD214 you will also see training in ABGD
View attachment 286586
LOLOL

PussyBitch be like, look what else I found on the Internets...

Google search: DD form 214

SO WHAT IS SHIT FOR BRAINS HIDING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?
Nothing is being hidden, PussyBitch. Committee Republicans are participating in those hearings.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 286579
LOL

View attachment 286586
LOLOL

LOL. That took what...seconds?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 286579
LOL

View attachment 286586
LOLOL

LOL. That took what...seconds?
LOL

Yeah. :mm:

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 286579
LOL

View attachment 286586
LOLOL

pussy bitch
you aren't going to find this document on line
names is still the same
Screenshot_5.jpg

Nor this one
img010.jpg

Forum List

Back